Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

from Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: from Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia Reply with quote

Dear all Accetians,

u are right Rolling Eyes ....got error in webpage...I have tried it just now by using the username of Webmaster to register..the username come out on the memberlist but did not receive the e-mail for the club yet....for those who username are in the memberlist already, pls just wait and do not register it again..TQ
------------------------------------
Quote:
Why can't I log in?
Have you registered? Seriously, you must register in order to log in. Have you been banned from the board? (A message will be displayed if you have.) If so, you should contact the webmaster or board administrator to find out why. If you have registered and are not banned and you still cannot log in then check and double-check your username and password. Usually this is the problem; if not, contact the board administrator -- they may have incorrect configuration settings for the board.

-----------------------------------

so just wait for Kgboy, our administrator....to do correct configuration settings for us

---------------------------------
Quote:
Administrators are people assigned the highest level of control over the entire board. These people can control all facets of board operation which include setting permissions, banning users, creating usergroups or moderators, etc. They also have full moderator capabilities in all the forums.
---------------------------------

slbeh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All members,

In our effort to encourage members to post and participate in this forum, we will assign ranking according to total reply/message posted.

1+ Post - Member
20+ Post - Senior Member
50+ Post - Elite Member
100+ Post - Club Founder
kgb0y
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Accentians,

We will be providing email address for active club members by 15th, July 2004. It will be something like this :-

username@myaccentclub.com

What do you guys think of this?

Club also would be grateful if members can send us the photo of their "Accent" to be included in our photo gallery on our webpage.
kgb0y
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to some new member complaining they did not get the activation request email after registering, now we are forced to change the forum setting.

No activation is required at all for any new registration. You can try to login straight away after registration process.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin

pls select neihc to be our club webmaster Laughing
s/he is qualifed since s/he is good in designing the home page
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kgb0y
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Accentians,

neihc is our official webmaster from now on. Pls. visit our website at www.myaccentclub.com

neihc will be in charge of updating and improving our website from time to time.

Mr. Green
neihc
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Die....how come few day not come here...anything change, i be webmaster. Don't want!
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all,
I would change the subject of some of the topic in order to provide much more wider/attractive topic for the accentians to post the message to the inactive topic which some of them created previously otherwise, I have to delete them Sad
Pls do not mind the action I am takingas one of the Moderator ....just to ensure the topic created on our fourm are attractive Razz
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to maintain the attrative of the topics of our forum, esp the section of the Hyundai Accent in Malaysia, we will try to do not allow the members to create any new topic unless that particular topic is going to be popular & attractive and u are the one shall post/maintain that topic actively... Confused
We are not welcome the member just create the topic for maybe 1 or 2 questions then the topics are going to 'dead' in the futures Crying or Very sad
Hopefully, our Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia will become one of the
attractive forum

However, we are only strictly the new topics of section of the Hyundai Accent in Malaysia but not the section of the Others (where u can create anything about our accent or others for ur interest)

Thank You !Wink

Message fron the Moderator

ycsteven

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well.. after few days wating, finally the site is came back.very happy with that..hope this website will stay forever..cheers... Very Happy
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Happy Chinese Year to all club member. Reply with quote

The management of Accent Club of Malaysia would like to wish a very Happy Chinese New Year to all member that will be celebrating it and Happy Holiday to others.

Due to popularity of Accent Club of Malaysia, we have used up all allocated bandwidth for the club in January and we are in the process of getting more bandwidth to meet the requirement and this will cost additional USD 6.00 per month and it will be helpful if the club member can help to finance for this additional cost. Please email the club admin if you're willing to help.

Have a safe journey home.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy Chinese Year to all club member. Reply with quote

admin wrote:
The management of Accent Club of Malaysia would like to wish a very Happy Chinese New Year to all member that will be celebrating it and Happy Holiday to others.

Due to popularity of Accent Club of Malaysia, we have used up all allocated bandwidth for the club in January and we are in the process of getting more bandwidth to meet the requirement and this will cost additional USD 6.00 per month and it will be helpful if the club member can help to finance for this additional cost. Please email the club admin if you're willing to help.

Have a safe journey home.

admin...in fact in total how much they chage u to maintain the forum in addition to additional USD 6.00 (RM22.80 per month) ? Arrow
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh,

Cost to maintain the hosting and domain registration per year is USD 69.95 and I'm in the process of asking for our bandwidth to be increase from currently 2 GB to 10 GB per month in view of increasing traffic and possibility of other Hyundai car owners in Malaysia joining our club in future.

Our existing package come with 2 GB bandwidth limit and already expired on January 09,2005. I've paid USD 6 for the month of February, to increase the bandwidth limit to 3 GB.

However, our domain registration is valid until next June. The hosting company already show us their goodwill but allowing the webpage and forum to run but I will have to renew the hosting urgently. If not the webpage will be disabled soon.

I will post announcement regarding this new development after CNY. I wil be back only after 14/02/2005.

Have a Happy CNY all!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Moderator status, club secretary and webmaster appointment. Reply with quote

Please take note that some of the active club members have been appointed as the forum moderators. The previous moderators which not active recently have been reverted to member status.

This has been done to keep the club active and in view of our expansion plan to accept other Hyundai car owners into the club.

Kingkong has been appointed as our official club secretary. There will be two webmaster for our club. I believe you all know who they are!

Cheers.
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear all,

The last interuption was due to our account with the web hosting company has expired. I have paid USD 45.95 to renew our account for 1 more year. We may still need to pay more to increase our bandwidth.

Anyway, we will wait till the owner is back from his holiday (after 14th Feb) to discuss further on this.

I like to wish Happy Chinese New Year to all members. Drive safe and enjoy your holidays.

The Secretary..
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Club Announcements & News All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: