Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally, get your Accent Summon's here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Club Announcements & News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys & Gals,

Be like those loan shark! Got ppl in car also 'SAMAN' hehehhehe. No ppl put more than 2!! hahahaha

Well, happy samaning!
_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
meng1980
General Member


Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 57
Location: KL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saw another RXS5 at the basement parking, Prince Hotel just now.. there are 3 (included mine) RXS5 at the same parking and all black too.. only manage to saman one today but anyhow.. i will target for that one too.. haha.. Smile
_________________
Working Life = Boring Life

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
meng1980
General Member


Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 57
Location: KL

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manage to give a summon to another RXS5 at the same parking after finish work.. =)
_________________
Working Life = Boring Life

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RXS5
Junior Member


Joined: 11 May 2006
Posts: 407
Location: Puchong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meng1980 wrote:
Manage to give a summon to another RXS5 at the same parking after finish work.. =)


wow. u r good. so many saman u issue...
me only 2. but targetted 3 others which i usually seee when WALKING to office.. just need the right timing.. when they staop at traffic light only then i can saman them... 2 black 1 silver... and after school re-open.. another black one in the school compound...

just wondering.. did any of them with HACM saman, pay their fine yet? Razz
_________________
Enjoy today. It's a compliment from God.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
noname
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 1548
Location: Petaling Jaya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did anyone of you giving saman to accent forumer? saman to same accent owner? ahahaha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, no complaint if we does not put on forum stickers.

noname wrote:
did anyone of you giving saman to accent forumer? saman to same accent owner? ahahaha

_________________
.: Safety, Handling and Performance - The Art Cycle of Car Modifications :.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
RXS5
Junior Member


Joined: 11 May 2006
Posts: 407
Location: Puchong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
well, no complaint if we does not put on forum stickers.

noname wrote:
did anyone of you giving saman to accent forumer? saman to same accent owner? ahahaha


yalor. who ask them NOT to identify themselves with our HANDSOME club stickers?
_________________
Enjoy today. It's a compliment from God.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
AhBeng1
Junior Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2006
Posts: 265
Location: Batu Ketiga dari Matahari

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meng1980 wrote:
Manage to give a summon to another RXS5 at the same parking after finish work.. =)


can you summon once for all...
after finish training, they will not come back again lah.
_________________
REMARK: If you found me answer sacarstic, please forgive me. i am actually nice person who wanna know more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meng1980
General Member


Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 57
Location: KL

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RXS5 wrote:
meng1980 wrote:
Manage to give a summon to another RXS5 at the same parking after finish work.. =)


wow. u r good. so many saman u issue...
me only 2. but targetted 3 others which i usually seee when WALKING to office.. just need the right timing.. when they staop at traffic light only then i can saman them... 2 black 1 silver... and after school re-open.. another black one in the school compound...

just wondering.. did any of them with HACM saman, pay their fine yet? Razz


haha.. u also can summon as many as possible ma.. just a matter of time.. after school reopen.. haha.. u will be busy oledi..

anyway.. i managed to saman a GLS at Prince Hotel too.. =)
_________________
Working Life = Boring Life

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shane82
Junior Member


Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Posts: 149
Location: KL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for me this few day i saman i think around 3 cars only Sad so few

but than today early in the morning i went to KBSC at old klang road and i met a guy..he is 1 of the staff of KBSC...everyday his working place is different place..sometimes at 223, puchong and some others place..

i ask him to help me put the saman once he see accent car..i pass to him quite alot samans Laughing and he say he don know that accent have a club..he look so shock Very Happy
_________________
Hyundai Accent ~ simply the best choice....

sh@ne @ RX-S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
meng1980
General Member


Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 57
Location: KL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shane82 wrote:
for me this few day i saman i think around 3 cars only Sad so few

but than today early in the morning i went to KBSC at old klang road and i met a guy..he is 1 of the staff of KBSC...everyday his working place is different place..sometimes at 223, puchong and some others place..

i ask him to help me put the saman once he see accent car..i pass to him quite alot samans Laughing and he say he don know that accent have a club..he look so shock Very Happy


then u shud approach him to join lo....
ask him to come next month TT.. haha.. Very Happy
_________________
Working Life = Boring Life

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shane82
Junior Member


Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Posts: 149
Location: KL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meng1980 wrote:
shane82 wrote:
for me this few day i saman i think around 3 cars only Sad so few

but than today early in the morning i went to KBSC at old klang road and i met a guy..he is 1 of the staff of KBSC...everyday his working place is different place..sometimes at 223, puchong and some others place..

i ask him to help me put the saman once he see accent car..i pass to him quite alot samans Laughing and he say he don know that accent have a club..he look so shock Very Happy


then u shud approach him to join lo....
ask him to come next month TT.. haha.. Very Happy



i ask him to join but he say he's not driving accent car..
_________________
Hyundai Accent ~ simply the best choice....

sh@ne @ RX-S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
AhBeng1
Junior Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2006
Posts: 265
Location: Batu Ketiga dari Matahari

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shane82 wrote:
meng1980 wrote:
shane82 wrote:
for me this few day i saman i think around 3 cars only Sad so few

but than today early in the morning i went to KBSC at old klang road and i met a guy..he is 1 of the staff of KBSC...everyday his working place is different place..sometimes at 223, puchong and some others place..

i ask him to help me put the saman once he see accent car..i pass to him quite alot samans Laughing and he say he don know that accent have a club..he look so shock Very Happy


then u shud approach him to join lo....
ask him to come next month TT.. haha.. Very Happy



i ask him to join but he say he's not driving accent car..


no accent also join!!! can tt by car pool mah.
_________________
REMARK: If you found me answer sacarstic, please forgive me. i am actually nice person who wanna know more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RXS5
Junior Member


Joined: 11 May 2006
Posts: 407
Location: Puchong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shane82 wrote:
meng1980 wrote:
shane82 wrote:
for me this few day i saman i think around 3 cars only Sad so few

but than today early in the morning i went to KBSC at old klang road and i met a guy..he is 1 of the staff of KBSC...everyday his working place is different place..sometimes at 223, puchong and some others place..

i ask him to help me put the saman once he see accent car..i pass to him quite alot samans Laughing and he say he don know that accent have a club..he look so shock Very Happy


then u shud approach him to join lo....
ask him to come next month TT.. haha.. Very Happy


then ask him to buy accent lor...
good idea to pass him the saman...
i was thinking also.. maybe should hang around KB showrooms...
when ppl drive off new accent.. issue saman immediately hahaha
so soi one they say.. just drive new car kena saman liao..

i ask him to join but he say he's not driving accent car..

_________________
Enjoy today. It's a compliment from God.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
RXS5
Junior Member


Joined: 11 May 2006
Posts: 407
Location: Puchong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AhBeng1 wrote:


no accent also join!!! can tt by car pool mah.


why u also no join TT???
see u this dec TT.. with ur fren meng ya?
_________________
Enjoy today. It's a compliment from God.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Club Announcements & News All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group