Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Exhaust for our car A/T & M/T
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
darrenr35
General Member


Joined: 01 Aug 2006
Posts: 88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahaha..... Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konzen
Junior Member


Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 167
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so anyone else who wana share info? Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am thinking Accent should use 4-1 extractor without CAT. Reason is our car low end torque is good but high end torque sucks.

midbox and muffler stock still can.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
konzen
Junior Member


Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 167
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
i am thinking Accent should use 4-1 extractor without CAT. Reason is our car low end torque is good but high end torque sucks.

midbox and muffler stock still can.

yaya i been looking for extractor for our car but seems to have problem finding one
hehee.......
4-1? how about 4-2-1 ?? Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

depends on what you want, u want low end better? SOHC is limited in 4-2-1. The only advised from me is 4-1 because that is the real thing we wanna compensate of lost.

anyone wanna buy? S$5XX.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
konzen
Junior Member


Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 167
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
depends on what you want, u want low end better? SOHC is limited in 4-2-1. The only advised from me is 4-1 because that is the real thing we wanna compensate of lost.

anyone wanna buy? S$5XX.

4-1 cool
okok
wow S$5XX
wah....that means its RM$12XX
where to get?
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singapore. i can arrange for KL installation with additional transportation and installation fees. Laughing estimated around RM15XX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
konzen
Junior Member


Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 167
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
singapore. i can arrange for KL installation with additional transportation and installation fees. Laughing estimated around RM15XX

Wah RM15xx
well any members wan?
hehee maybe i'll be getting one
btw
is it good for A/T to use 4-1 Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
noname
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 1548
Location: Petaling Jaya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, will lost power on high speed or not?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...

david wrote:
i am thinking Accent should use 4-1 extractor without CAT. Reason is our car low end torque is good but high end torque sucks.

midbox and muffler stock still can.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
konzen
Junior Member


Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 167
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
...

david wrote:
i am thinking Accent should use 4-1 extractor without CAT. Reason is our car low end torque is good but high end torque sucks.

midbox and muffler stock still can.
yalol will it lose power for top speed or pick up? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
zamin
General Member


Joined: 04 Oct 2006
Posts: 61
Location: PJ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4-1 slight increase during top speed high end torque, slight decrease on pick up low end torque, my opinion no point to install coz 1.5 only marr, our stock exhaust is perfectly balance between low - mid - high end torque

opinion?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zamin, you had a point here.

i only recommend you guys to put in after ur CC kabut.. hehehe

zamin wrote:
4-1 slight increase during top speed high end torque, slight decrease on pick up low end torque, my opinion no point to install coz 1.5 only marr, our stock exhaust is perfectly balance between low - mid - high end torque

opinion?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
noname
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 1548
Location: Petaling Jaya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah, my thinking is same with zamin...

if putting the 4-1 ... surely will gain something and then lose something... just stick to original and save money.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
seventh
Junior Member


Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Posts: 114
Location: Puchong Jaya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually if you say a 4-1 extractor, i believe by changing the CC to a stright piping flow is also similar to a 4-1 extractor...

Im thinking of removing the CC and replace it with a stainless steel 1.5 inch piping.. I think i'll cost me only 100 buck or less.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group