Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buying 2nd hand Accent & Trade in your Cars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TewKY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Babyh wrote:
No argue la....... Wink Just my opinion only. You have your rights and I have mine, jumble together become one right la........ Laughing

Really no argue to me woh.. Bcoz KBSCJB only got one down here.. Very Happy
fabho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
I don't mean to argue. Just that maybe the way I put it, means different thing. Anyway, just follow babyh.

Babyh wrote:
marky wrote:
Faho,follow up means for SC. If any problem, best you go back to the same SC where you get the car from. Like for me,I got it from Jln 222 and I always send my car back to Jln 222 until warranty over. Than only I'll go somewhere nearer to my office/house.

I dun agree with marky. I think we should separate SC and SA. The SA not necessary can help you after you buy the car as he/she only help you in the process of buying the car. Like me, I took my car at this Old Klang Road but if got anything (service or problems), I always go Pandan Indah SC coz nearer my workplace.

Babyh, that's exactly what I was thinking of to do the same thing as u did. You see there's one SC in Seremban and only 1 KB outlet here as well. Since only KB outlet, the SA here doesn't really wanna give any freebies. So i thought if Klang Vallley has more KB outlet and branches then higher competition for them thus they may give me better offer(freebies/trade in value for my old car). Just wanna find out something though, can i send my car to Seremban SC if I bought the car from KL?
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fabho wrote:

Babyh, that's exactly what I was thinking of to do the same thing as u did. You see there's one SC in Seremban and only 1 KB outlet here as well. Since only KB outlet, the SA here doesn't really wanna give any freebies. So i thought if Klang Vallley has more KB outlet and branches then higher competition for them thus they may give me better offer(freebies/trade in value for my old car). Just wanna find out something though, can i send my car to Seremban SC if I bought the car from KL?

no problem..... Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Babyh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fabho,

Dun worry, we can send our car to all SC or authorised SC nationwide. If you think this way, then come down KL one day and visit all Hyundai dealers here......... Laughing
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much do u think our nearly 1 year old accent ? Question

http://star-motoring.com/classify/search.asp?search=hyundai&cat_desc=Cars&whichpage=1&code=0000

Quote:
HYUNDAI ACCENT 1.5 (A) '04, 1 owner, 100% acc free l/mile showroom cond still under warranty f/spec l/seat CD player owner upgrade no pla-te 8088. RM54K. 019-330 8989 --6/1/2005

source:StarMotoring
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fabho wrote:

Babyh wrote:
fabho,

Dun worry, we can send our car to all SC or authorised SC nationwide. If you think this way, then come down KL one day and visit all Hyundai dealers here......... Laughing

Fabho, if u buy the car from KL, then where u shall register ur car ? KL or seremban?
fabho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Babyh wrote:
fabho,

Fabho, if u buy the car from KL, then where u shall register ur car ? KL or seremban?[/quote]

Slbeh, then I guess I have to register in KL already. Actually I do come up to KL quite frequently but haven't really gone to any KB dealer yet.
ycsteven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
how much do u think our nearly 1 year old accent ? Question

http://star-motoring.com/classify/search.asp?search=hyundai&cat_desc=Cars&whichpage=1&code=0000

Quote:
HYUNDAI ACCENT 1.5 (A) '04, 1 owner, 100% acc free l/mile showroom cond still under warranty f/spec l/seat CD player owner upgrade no pla-te 8088. RM54K. 019-330 8989 --6/1/2005

source:StarMotoring
that's should be the price, no matter wat kind of brand of car, any new car once u stick the no plate on the car, no matter one day or 1st 2 yrs, the car for sure will depreciate about 20% of the new car price, this is according those 2nd hand car reseller told me.maybe u get a bit higher if the particular car model very demanding, bt don't expect too much. Confused
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hai yah, once you sign the DO, its 20% discounted lio! Try to push it back to them...see how much they offer. Hhahahaha
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for those who want to buy or sell ur accent, also can post to this topic Very Happy
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
HYUNDAI ACCENT 1.5 '2004 2mths old attractive price, high trade in, low interest. Call 016-2555210 --13/1/2005

Quote:
HYUNDAI ACCENT 1.5 (A) '04, 1 lady owner, f/spec, 100% acc free, CD player, s/rim, under warranty loan RM 61k x 9yrs RM56,500.Michael 016-2917852 / Darren 012-233 8827 www.e-oriental.com.my --13/1/2005

http://www.star-motoring.com/classify/search.asp?whichpage=2&search=hyundai&code=0000&cat_desc=Cars&alpha=

Sourse:StarMotoring

I think 1 year old Accent 1.5 A now only worth RM52K+/- Confused
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.star-motoring.com/classify/search.asp?search=hyundai&cat_desc=Cars&whichpage=1&code=0000

HYUNDAI ACCENT 1.5 (A) full spec, metallic silver, showroom display unit. OTR RM65,721.50. 016-324 9922 --20/1/2005

display unti still want to sell at this OTR RM65,721.50....no worth it lah Twisted Evil
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show unit wor....I guess its the 1st batch lor. Could be the test drive unit also.hahahahah
rajswyf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First batch, the fog kight comes with a different switch, near the hazard light switch,,and its a green button lah.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the mkt value for 1 year Hyundai Accent now ?
RM55K (10% depreciated compare with previous RM61K) ? I have to used it as sum insured this year....
what do u think ? Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: