Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audio talks here.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevin203

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In this case i can advise you that dun simply install a non-branded audio head first if you have budget problem. Cause you will need to uninstall it one day when you find your budget. Just wait till you reach your budget and purchase the best fit your need.
kevin203

In this case i can advise you that dun simply install a non-branded audio head first if you have budget problem. Cause you will need to uninstall it one day when you find your budget. Just wait till you reach your budget and purchase the best fit your need.
kevin203

kevin203

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtuc2003
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...correct...get the best of the best that is value for your money and also your needs.No point buying something that have ipod or usb connection but you dont actually need it.Buy it also for your listening pleasure not for others..have to be stingy a bit as its your money...and
dont be so sensitive about other people comments on your ICE...it kinda hurts.
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noname wrote:
jamesc,

yours one cd player can plug in IPOD player? how much does it cost? any pics of the audio?

coz planning to upgrade the player to MP3 player... can listen more songs.

frankly speaking lar, how many songs can u listen on da road? for instance short distance then , i dont think 4 songs will pass.
anyways, in terms of song capacity, getting a hu with ipod+usb hub is really good, also its an investment. having a usb can dump more songs. mp3 cd, its a cd lar...burn once, scratch throw. thumbdrive, 1gb can use countless of times and can always renew ur songs. this goes the same for the ipod+usb. not neccesary u need an ipod lar, any mp3 player will do.
good reliable, can play, and within budget range, i suggest Sony 20GB mp3 player, or the Creative Zen 5GB.
Those are below the rm1k.
I let u think and consider for urself. mp3 players are fading out soon.

btw, new ipod, 80GB rm1699, can play video, 4" lcd. just imagine u have a docking thru the hu, can watch video on the go.
fyi, my ipod 20gb limited edition, cost me rm1899...now using to the fullest.

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
muhehe
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: audio Reply with quote

kevin203 wrote:

thanks for the advise bro... but now i wonder which brand u consider as branded and non-branded... lots of brand out there, kenwood,jvc,nakamichi,sony,america,usa.... Smile
mtuc2003
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BROTHERS too ...ha ha ha
shane82

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: audio Reply with quote

muhehe wrote:
kevin203 wrote:

thanks for the advise bro... but now i wonder which brand u consider as branded and non-branded... lots of brand out there, kenwood,jvc,nakamichi,sony,america,usa.... Smile

u mean audio or speaker??

sh@ne @ RX-S
muhehe
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: audio Reply with quote

shane82 wrote:
muhehe wrote:
kevin203 wrote:

speaker bro....
shane82

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo..speaker really alot of branded...like AV Quart, sound stream, american sound, alpine,lightning, adam, kicker, ameron etc...i think temporarily cant remember much Laughing

for speaker right, every year they have a new brand come out..but depend on u la..see which 1 u prefer...

but for me i prefer take adam soon...the logo is ? Laughing just a question mark..but i have check with few outlet la, temporarily adams quite a good speaker and alot ppl changing to this speaker..i have listen before the sound..i can say is perfect...bass and sound coming from speaker really nice..eventhough the component tweeter voice damn nice...so if later on i have $, i gonna change to adam soon Twisted Evil

temporarilu using twister brand (component set) for infront speaker, JS brand (component set too) behind and AKAI for woofer..twister and akai brand is branded too but is quite along time ady..now seldom ppl use..JS brand i also don know what brand..the car accessories shop say the sound also quite nice too..so install on the spot..but not bad also la..just boleh tahan...

so if u have budget, get AV QUART or ADAMS or ALPINE...just my opinion la..

sh@ne @ RX-S
shane82

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: audio Reply with quote

muhehe wrote:
shane82 wrote:
muhehe wrote:
kevin203 wrote:

speaker bro....

oo..speaker really alot of branded...like AV Quart, sound stream, american sound, alpine,lightning, adam, kicker, ameron etc...i think temporarily cant remember much

for speaker right, every year they have a new brand come out..but depend on u la..see which 1 u prefer...

but for me i prefer take adam soon...the logo is ? just a question mark..but i have check with few outlet la, temporarily adams quite a good speaker and alot ppl changing to this speaker..i have listen before the sound..i can say is perfect...bass and sound coming from speaker really nice..eventhough the component tweeter voice damn nice...so if later on i have $, i gonna change to adam soon

temporarilu using twister brand (component set) for infront speaker, JS brand (component set too) behind and AKAI for woofer..twister and akai brand is branded too but is quite along time ady..now seldom ppl use..JS brand i also don know what brand..the car accessories shop say the sound also quite nice too..so install on the spot..but not bad also la..just boleh tahan...

sh@ne @ RX-S
shane82

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: audio Reply with quote

muhehe wrote:
shane82 wrote:
muhehe wrote:
kevin203 wrote:

speaker bro....

oo..speaker really alot of branded...like AV Quart, sound stream, american sound, alpine,lightning, adam, kicker, ameron etc...i think temporarily cant remember much

but for me i prefer take adam soon...the logo is ? just a question mark..but i have check with few outlet la, temporarily adams quite a good speaker and alot ppl changing to this speaker..i have listen before the sound..i can say is perfect...bass and sound coming from speaker really nice..eventhough the component tweeter voice damn nice...so if later on i have $, i gonna change to adam soon

sh@ne @ RX-S
shane82

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry coz post so many times..i think maybe the server problem..

sh@ne @ RX-S
muhehe
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: bro... Reply with quote

cool... thanks bro.... i`ll try to get one..
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: