Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audio talks here.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noname wrote:
jamesc,

yours one cd player can plug in IPOD player? how much does it cost? any pics of the audio?

coz planning to upgrade the player to MP3 player... can listen more songs.

get ipod adapter which hosts ur RCA cable. plug and play...
or easier, buy a radiowave transmitter, plug into ipod/mp3 player, set ur radio to that frequency.

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamesc, my stock CD player the CD jammed inside, is there anyway to eject it out by DIY? lazy and dun want to ask KBSC do it, they might just charge me for doing this since my car habis warranty.
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
jamesc, my stock CD player the CD jammed inside, is there anyway to eject it out by DIY? lazy and dun want to ask KBSC do it, they might just charge me for doing this since my car habis warranty.

i also had the same prob. its becos of the thickness of the cd. mine jam cos my cd the farn pan got sticker label on it, pressed eject few times, din come out, switch to src to let the cd play also wun run, took out the HU then got lil bit there, pull out with my fingers lar.
abit ma fan....if u think u dun wan the cd, then do like me lar, or use long nose plyer also can. the best cd to burn on is imation, btw...can last me for 4 yrs and still playin clear...

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, tonight will try to demolish the stupid CD hahaha... Laughing
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:

if you need the small type of tool to pull out, i have it... just let's me know and drop-by my house lor... muahahaa
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:

if you need the small type of tool to pull out, i have it... just let's me know and drop-by my house lor... muahahaa
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure, tomorrow night seeing you mar.. thanks for helping, you and jamesc are very nice.

noname wrote:
david wrote:

muhehe
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: sound tuning... Reply with quote

hye there,

need some advise...
i`m using JVC wma/mp3 audio player,kenwood 4 way 800w amp,woofer, with pre-amp and standard accent RXs-5 speaker, and i really dun satisfied with the sound rite now...

can someone`s here advised me... wut to do, wut to pasang, which accesories to go, since i`m still new in this audio things..saya budak baru belajar... muhehe muhehe muhehe Smile

thanks....
muhehe
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: sound tuning... Reply with quote

hye there,

need some advise...
i`m using JVC wma/mp3 audio player,kenwood 4 way 800w amp,woofer, with pre-amp and standard accent RXs-5 speaker, and i really dun satisfied with the sound rite now...

can someone`s here advised me... wut to do, wut to pasang, which accesories to go, since i`m still new in this audio things..saya budak baru belajar... muhehe muhehe muhehe Smile

thanks....
kevin203

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need to listen to your ICE first before we can advise you.
You can meet up with us and james to discuss about this. Join out tt or you can pm me for tt.
shane82

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: sound tuning... Reply with quote

muhehe wrote:
hye there,

need some advise...

thanks....

all original speaker from the car u have to change if u wan to play the sound nicely..the speaker rules very important too beside pre-amp, woofer, audio and amp or so on...

but have to depend what u like to listen..either clear sound or a bass sound..

if u which to play a clear sound, than better install component set for front and back speaker..than look for a amp to backup for the 4 speaker..woofer use another(probably monoblock)amp to backup..than tune yr both amp..if still like not so good, than add on pre-amp..

if for the bass sound, infront install component set and behind 3 way speaker is enough..than others same as the above..only speaker change..but normally if u play the bass sound, yr bonnet screw very fast loose and maybe not even yr screw..others thing as well...not only bass sound is like this, clear sound is same too..but if compare, bass sound is not that good..but bass sound is quite nice if u listen to rock, R&B etc...haha..

sorry to those install bass sound..coz maybe abit hurt yr feeling..sorry guys...just want to share some opinion..no means to hurt others..

sh@ne @ RX-S
muhehe
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: sound tuning... Reply with quote

shane82 wrote:
muhehe wrote:
hye there,

need some advise...

thanks....

all original speaker from the car u have to change if u wan to play the sound nicely..the speaker rules very important too beside pre-amp, woofer, audio and amp or so on...

but have to depend what u like to listen..either clear sound or a bass sound..

if u which to play a clear sound, than better install component set for front and back speaker..than look for a amp to backup for the 4 speaker..woofer use another(probably monoblock)amp to backup..than tune yr both amp..if still like not so good, than add on pre-amp..

if for the bass sound, infront install component set and behind 3 way speaker is enough..than others same as the above..only speaker change..but normally if u play the bass sound, yr bonnet screw very fast loose and maybe not even yr screw..others thing as well...not only bass sound is like this, clear sound is same too..but if compare, bass sound is not that good..but bass sound is quite nice if u listen to rock, R&B etc...haha..

sorry to those install bass sound..coz maybe abit hurt yr feeling..sorry guys...just want to share some opinion..no means to hurt others..

Thanks for the advice shane....
need little more advice on the speaker...i wonder, which speaker is better to play the `clear sound` as u mentioned.. the speaker specs...

still new meh, need advice on everything.... muhehe muhehe muhehe
shane82

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i forget something that important too..is the brand Laughing

sh@ne @ RX-S
mtuc2003
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also budget Laughing
muhehe
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: audiO Reply with quote

shane82 wrote:
and i forget something that important too..is the brand Laughing

which brand is the best eh? and how bout the budget?

-muhehe-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: