Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why you should choose the Hyundai Accent
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw one tyre paint, black colour lar at Carfour. Forgot the brand name. Its nice but will not paint the old tyre. Wait for my new good brand tyre only I paint.
soulkipper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better DIY maa..Wash and then wax the car. From doing this u can see every small scracth (from small rocks etc) or if u r "lucky" u can see some dent that
u didn't notice before. Very Happy
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ya, my suggestion, wash and wax your car after 9pm. Ppl will say CRAZY, but at least its cool and don't have to rush before other parts of the car gets dry and water marks will form.
augustineaf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: air bag Reply with quote

hi,

let look at this good side!!

if the price increase for accent is so much, then 2005 models must have some new features-lah like air bag for the front passager and driver??

any new 2005 accent owner can confirm on this??? if i am not mistaken the government has made air bag a must in all new cars in malaysia,right??
Proton WAJA has air bag....mannnnnnn Embarassed Embarassed
if got the massanger is also good-loh.

cheers
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airbag system cost from 8K onwards. It has to link with the seat belt,front and rear bumper.Stearing have to be changed and that will include a gas filled releaser. A lot more other electrical and machanical items are required and its very complicated.
ycsteven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Airbag system cost from 8K onwards. It has to link with the seat belt,front and rear bumper.Stearing have to be changed and that will include a gas filled releaser. A lot more other electrical and machanical items are required and its very complicated.
i think the airbag should be included..
anyway..if nothing i think this is a good side of our Accent, mean no problems produce anymore..that's wat i asking for...(hehe touch wood oh) Very Happy
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One airbag only cost the car increase by RM2K lah.. no need RM8K onwards. This is comfirmed by my friend's working in autolif hirotako (one of only 2 airbag supplier in malaysia). Unfortunately the airbag systems can only be installed when the car is still barebone in the a s s e m b l y line and not after it came out of factory. If the price is going to increase then Kahbintang/Hyundai-Oriental should seriously consider putting in airbag as standard.
ycsteven wrote:
marky wrote:
i think the airbag should be included..
anyway..if nothing i think this is a good side of our Accent, mean no problems produce anymore..that's wat i asking for...(hehe touch wood oh) Very Happy
gvoyager

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The price we paid for our car should go some to airbags, abs, etc instead of the darn tax! Evil or Very Mad
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gvoyager wrote:
The price we paid for our car should go some to airbags, abs, etc instead of the darn tax! Evil or Very Mad

yes, otherwise, Accent will lose the mkt shares at all.........RM70K....I will not buy Hyundai Accent already if the ABS & Airbag are not included
Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh....the Airbag is that cheap lio ar....been some time. Thanks for your info KingKong.
ycsteven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know wat guys...i jz found a good side of our Accent, most of the Accent's are very nice...and willing to share everything(even though i forgot to tell kingkong every RM15 can collect 8 points of bonuslink from shell station,hehe Smile Twisted Evil )bt then very nice to meet ur up...hope v will have more ppls at the next TT session...and your guys know or not, this afternoon i went to Enoes( i think it spell in this way) asking bout the grounding cable, and the service man said many Accent's owner installed the grounding cable over there, and asked me v have a club ar? i said loudly and proudly, yea..v have a very active and friendly club, i think this is another good side of Accent.bt unfortunately i didn't do the grounding over there, because today is holiday, so many cars there..when the man told have to wait 3 hrs..i gave up..and luckily i didn't do it there...coz i found a cheaper place to do everything for me..all only RM65 heheh..will post some pictures after i took, don't have properly camera now..borrowed to fren already, so ..when i got it..properly kingkong have to help me to post it like last time..hehe Embarassed Very Happy
gvoyager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so where u get it done then steven? how's the workmanship?
ycsteven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gvoyager wrote:
i got mine done at Balakong, somewhere close to sg. long, my place, very good workmanship, and hardly see the cables, coz i asked them tried to hide the cable...hehe..and they really did it..and did a very good job.. Very Happy
gvoyager

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:
i got mine done at Balakong, somewhere close to sg. long, my place, very good workmanship, and hardly see the cables, coz i asked them tried to hide the cable...hehe..and they really did it..and did a very good job.. Very Happy

sigh,, i was in balakong/sri kembangan few days ago doing my tinting,, wish you had told me earlier Sad
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:
gvoyager wrote:

oh..I see.....I will try to go around the shops in my area.....see any grounding installation for my wife's kancil less tha RM65 or not.. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: