Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Talk about the Vehicle Specifications ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh tkj, sorry. My mistake. The vanity mirror is the one left front passenger sun visor there right?? I had to buy the mirror from Carrefour and install it myself.
Agree with both guys. My Accent M/T do not have the wing mirror heater. Brick wall Sad
_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
soulkipper
Junior Member


Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Posts: 235
Location: Puncak Jalil

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess, i thought i want to get one as well Very Happy
_________________
Whut the ....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi soulkipper, you can look around carrefour. I'll be at Subang Carrefour and I'll check it out for everyone there.
soulkipper wrote:


Well I guess, i thought i want to get one as well Very Happy

_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
soulkipper
Junior Member


Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Posts: 235
Location: Puncak Jalil

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks marky. Hopefully it can stops my wife complaints and nagging Razz
_________________
Whut the ....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah lio!!! On ya, do you want those with 'build-in lights' or not? Might cost a little more like about 15bucks. But they use LEDs.
soulkipper wrote:
thanks marky. Hopefully it can stops my wife complaints and nagging Razz

_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
daxyaphw
General Member


Joined: 22 Mar 2005
Posts: 54
Location: Puchong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what can I say. It is only ladies want the vanity mirror..Don't you guys agree? hehe. It looks ugly if you just stick one there.....Perhap guys, you shall start telling your gf and wife that they are beautiful (always).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
soulkipper
Junior Member


Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Posts: 235
Location: Puncak Jalil

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Wah lio!!! On ya, do you want those with 'build-in lights' or not? Might cost a little more like about 15bucks. But they use LEDs.
soulkipper wrote:
thanks marky. Hopefully it can stops my wife complaints and nagging Razz


Built in lights? what do u mean? is it lights at the vanity mirror?
I agree with marky, even if u do tell them honestly how beautiful they are, women will always thought that we actually meant opposite. Very very tuff aa.. hahaha. Btw I do have few wrinkles start to make their debut at my face. I thought I still hensem maa even tho my wife thought otherwise Mr. Green
_________________
Whut the ....


Last edited by soulkipper on Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi soulkipper, its really tough to be a man right??? heheheh... but what to do, we're born a man mar. So hold on to the truth and suffer the nagging!! Laughing.
From what you posted, looks like my replies have been deleted by someone in the forum. No wonder my posting number seems to decrease many times and its pissing me off already!!!!! Mad
soulkipper wrote:
marky wrote:
Wah lio!!! On ya, do you want those with 'build-in lights' or not? Might cost a little more like about 15bucks. But they use LEDs.
soulkipper wrote:
thanks marky. Hopefully it can stops my wife complaints and nagging Razz


Built in lights? what do u mean? is it lights at the vanity mirror?
I agree with marky, even if u do tell them honestly how beautiful they are, women will always thought that we actually meant opposite. Very very tuff aa.. hahaha. Btw I do have few wrinkles start to make their debut at my face. I thought I still hensem maa even tho my wife thought otherwise Mr. Green

_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group