Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Talk about the Vehicle Specifications ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
The full international spec...

http://worldwide.hyundai-motor.com/dataPDF/e-brochure/accent.pdf

See, local CKD model so many goodies missing. Sad

wow...very nice outlook for the 5 doors Aeroback version...
I like it Think
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chan, our local CDK if with the 'goodies' installed will cost a lot,because of our Taxes. In the states, taxes are not as high as Malaysia. That is why we have to pay more and get less things.
chkwong wrote:

sachindere
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Chan, our local CDK if with the 'goodies' installed will cost a lot,because of our Taxes. In the states, taxes are not as high as Malaysia. That is why we have to pay more and get less things.
chkwong wrote:

guys, which goodies are missing from our Cars compared to the one sold overseas?checked the pdf file but noticed that the specifications relate to aeroback version.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sachindere, there is a lot which is not included.
ABS,Air Bags, 2nd glove compartment for drivers side, 1.6 version, hmmmm...what else.....
sachindere wrote:
marky wrote:
chkwong wrote:

guys, which goodies are missing from our Cars compared to the one sold overseas?checked the pdf file but noticed that the specifications relate to aeroback version.

sachindere
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy cow........ Evil or Very Mad

marky wrote:
ABS,Air Bags, 2nd glove compartment for drivers side, 1.6 version, hmmmm...what else.....
sachindere wrote:
marky wrote:
chkwong wrote:

tkj

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
sachindere wrote:
marky wrote:
chkwong wrote:

The most basic one - vanity mirror for the passenger side also tarak. Heated side mirror is featured in the brochure but we don't have it (we probably won't use it lah).
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Vanity Mirror there is for A/T version. For mine, M/T don't have. I think it is link with the Rear Deministser. Not sure how it works but its not necessary for our Climate unless we always in Genting Wink
tkj wrote:
marky wrote:
sachindere wrote:
marky wrote:
chkwong wrote:

The most basic one - vanity mirror for the passenger side also tarak. Heated side mirror is featured in the brochure but we don't have it (we probably won't use it lah).

tkj

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
The Vanity Mirror there is for A/T version. For mine, M/T don't have. I think it is link with the Rear Deministser. Not sure how it works but its not necessary for our Climate unless we always in Genting Wink
tkj wrote:
marky wrote:
sachindere wrote:
marky wrote:
chkwong wrote:

But I'm driving an A/T version also and I'm dead sure I don't have one. Or is it only for certain batch?? I got mine in end-Oct 04.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:

just to verify the above statement (read color) is false... Shame on you
no, our A/T version also do not provide the Vanity Mirror
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only A/T has it. I guess you have to ON it along with the rear deminister. Please refer to your manual for better info.
tkj wrote:
marky wrote:
tkj wrote:
marky wrote:
sachindere wrote:
marky wrote:
chkwong wrote:

But I'm driving an A/T version also and I'm dead sure I don't have one. Or is it only for certain batch?? I got mine in end-Oct 04.

tkj

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Only A/T has it. I guess you have to ON it along with the rear deminister. Please refer to your manual for better info.
tkj wrote:
marky wrote:
tkj wrote:
marky wrote:
sachindere wrote:
marky wrote:
chkwong wrote:

Marky, I have a feeling we're talking about different thing here. *heheheh*. When u said we have to ON it along with the rear deminister, you meant the heated side mirror right? I was actually talking about the vanity mirror.
soulkipper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it will be fou our accent (AT and MT ) we dun have vanity mirror (my wife keep complaining abt this), But for AT version we do have heated side mirror, same like the trip meter.
rajswyf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

helo, there can any one tell how to find out wheater my accent side mirrow fitted with heater or not. When I bought is , the saleman told me my side mirrow comes with heater and is cost extra.
soulkipper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:
helo, there can any one tell how to find out wheater my accent side mirrow fitted with heater or not. When I bought is , the saleman told me my side mirrow comes with heater and is cost extra.

Extra cost? yours is manual or auto? I thought this things equipt from the factory as even the spoiler was installed from the factory. If your car is auto version then the heated side mirror is one of the features that differentiate auto from manual besides the trip meter. If manual I dunno but It's sounds illogical for me Razz. Well how to know? hmm when u find some wap air or kabus at the mirror, just press the heater switch.
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi rajswyf,
soulkipper is correct.. the heated side mirror feature is a standard feature in the auto transmission and it is not available in the manual transmission. Turn on the heater switch for 1 minute and u can feel the side mirror is a bit warm.
soulkipper wrote:
rajswyf wrote:

Extra cost? yours is manual or auto? I thought this things equipt from the factory as even the spoiler was installed from the factory. If your car is auto version then the heated side mirror is one of the features that differentiate auto from manual besides the trip meter. If manual I dunno but It's sounds illogical for me Razz. Well how to know? hmm when u find some wap air or kabus at the mirror, just press the heater switch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: