Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Price for Hyundai Accent in Year 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with slbeh. But if no time to go look around??? Cause they are many and crooked people out there who will not submit any forms to JPJ but sell it with a fake name etc. Just have to be careful.
slbeh wrote:
ken wrote:
Haih, KB 2nd hand dealer only quote 15K for me, I got to spend 1 hour+ to fight for another 300. Ask for 15.7k is abit far for me Sad

thanks chkwong, I got spend some time browse this website b4 (you got post it to me before, still remember?) But the problem is my wira outlook is abit ugly Embarassed For End user, they might dun like it, for 2nd hand dealer, they will like it. Coz my car's outlook very ugly but accidental free, engine still working well, air-cond very cool (I just clear it in 2003), use 120K only in 8 years. I can feel this in their face when they check my car.

Ken
Do u sign any docements with ur SA regarding ur old car ?
u can ask ur dealer give u the chance to sell ur old car by uself if u can sell higher but still buying the car for him/her
I ask for this previously because they quoted me only RM40K but I sold outside to 2nd hand dealer RM41.5K for my old Waja, if they are not allow me to do it then I will just give up the deposit of RM500 (in my case I ordered my car from autorised dealer & the deposit is not refundeable) Crying or Very sad , try to buy from other dealers, but in my case, they are inexperienced and did not ask me to sign anything ... Rolling Eyes
in ur case, ur deposit is refundable (unless u book u car from autorised dealers), so u can ask for it Wink

sapek
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody, i am glad this forum help me a lot about accent car. Today i went to KB jln IPOH, And already book an auto accent with 67,247.50. Is the price reasonable??
sapek
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ken, i wish to know how come u can get 64++ for ur accent?? i wish the price can be reduce. For those who accent at KB jln Ipoh, i wish to ask what kind of special gift they gave?? I forget to ask them... Razz
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sapek wrote:
Hi everybody, i am glad this forum help me a lot about accent car. Today i went to KB jln IPOH, And already book an auto accent with 67,247.50. Is the price reasonable??

Welcom sapek,
u shall confirm anythings before booking, the price of 67K is very expensive even this is auto....full accesories ? Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sapek wrote:
Ken, i wish to know how come u can get 64++ for ur accent?? i wish the price can be reduce. For those who accent at KB jln Ipoh, i wish to ask what kind of special gift they gave?? I forget to ask them... Razz

call the SA to confirm OTR price (including insurance) & free gift s/he can offer to u, otherwise, cancel it if u are not satisfy the offers since the RM500 deposit is refunable (only on Jln Ipoh KB, otherwise, the receipt shall show the terms & conditions).......confirm what u need to pay and what u will get (full accesseries ????& the free gifts).........otherwise,
asking ckwong to introcude the SA for u lah since he is strongly recommand the guy..maybe u can get better deal Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
sapek
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you slbeh... i am a first time car buyer. and really a newbie with car.
Mine one is full accesories..
For ur info, i am following this forum 1 weeks already, just read what accentions write about their opinion.
i make a deal with guy name sam chong.
any suggestion ??
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you sapek. You will not regret it. Anyway, do you need to get the full accessories? It should be an optional for it.
sapek wrote:
thank you slbeh... i am a first time car buyer. and really a newbie with car.
Mine one is full accesories..
For ur info, i am following this forum 1 weeks already, just read what accentions write about their opinion.
i make a deal with guy name sam chong.
any suggestion ??

ken
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sapek wrote:

Sorry for late reply. SA at KB Jln Ipoh told me that, they are just 2 Auto car with 65.7K available, and one of them is being book by me already. Embarassed (Plus NCB minus 1k again) Other then these 2, Price for Auto is 67K+.

As I know, you might get 65K from some small dealer out there. I can PM you about their contact, and you might try to contact them. But I didnt get the car from them also. (Just got 2 Silver and Dark).

Smile
ycsteven

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ken wrote:
sapek wrote:

Sorry for late reply. SA at KB Jln Ipoh told me that, they are just 2 Auto car with 65.7K available, and one of them is being book by me already. Embarassed (Plus NCB minus 1k again) Other then these 2, Price for Auto is 67K+.

As I know, you might get 65K from some small dealer out there. I can PM you about their contact, and you might try to contact them. But I didnt get the car from them also. (Just got 2 Silver and Dark).

Smile
From what i know from my SA,now they clearing all the old stock, and all with full accessories, no more optional, if wan to choose, have to wait till the new price already..but RM67k is really a bit high leh.. Sad
tyran
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, just like b4 i budget to buy around 55K car then ended up with accent coz add abt 5-6K.

67K is a bit high, add 7-8K u can get vios (of course empty spec la and if no price raise)
chkwong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tyran, you can't possibly go wrong with accent...vios air cond not cold one..test drive few units before b4 i made the decision..even my colleague vios also complain the same thing...of course vios FC and NVH is slightly better than accent...but the price diff is so great...save the money and spent on mod later...u get vios...u pokai...no money to spend on mod...

u got problem getting ur car...page me..i can help by calling my accent SA in puchong...tat if u want to get the car from kb puchong...can test drive somemore till u drop...at the same time...i can find another excuse to test drive the elantra again...hehee Very Happy
wsl
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sister buy an accent manual at RM63.3k with full acc... and I saw somebody mentioned that lowest can get at RM61k! Wow, that's 2k diff! and the SA also refuse to install any sound damper for free... or money rebate...
rajswyf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
tyran, you can't possibly go wrong with accent...vios air cond not cold one..test drive few units before b4 i made the decision..even my colleague vios also complain the same thing...of course vios FC and NVH is slightly better than accent...but the price diff is so great...save the money and spent on mod later...u get vios...u pokai...no money to spend on mod...

u got problem getting ur car...page me..i can help by calling my accent SA in puchong...tat if u want to get the car from kb puchong...can test drive somemore till u drop...at the same time...i can find another excuse to test drive the elantra again...hehee

Helo fren...do not look low at vios....is actually a good car. The only problem is ..expensive than Accent. When Accent came to malaysia market KB price was 55k til 60k. At time Vios at 77k
Since more ppl going to accent due to lousy built up quality in our proton car, so KB also take this as their golden opportunity to raise their profit margin by increasing our accent slowely until reaches to 66k for auto which I bought with full accesories. I bought accent because i really sick of our malaysian car...look okay but it does not comes with the quality which i looking for. Accent I love the shape,look the touch and the style too. The price okay-lah than getting waja.
Vios FC lower than Accent by 20%...if you complain air-con is not tnat good ..just one time investment change to bigger compressor. But for FC is a daily usage. You need FC to make your car moving.
I love my accent and at the same time I won't look down Vios
ken
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:

Helo fren...do not look low at vios....is actually a good car. The only problem is ..expensive than Accent. When Accent came to malaysia market KB price was 55k til 60k. At time Vios at 77k
Since more ppl going to accent due to lousy built up quality in our proton car, so KB also take this as their golden opportunity to raise their profit margin by increasing our accent slowely until reaches to 66k for auto which I bought with full accesories.

Hyundai(KB) increase the price of Accent no because of Hyundai want to earn more, but our lovely gov force Hyundai to so.

Level 40K+-
Atos vs Kenari

Level 50K+-
Accent vs Wira/Gen2

Level 100k+-
Sonata vs Perdana

Everyone know that, with same price, who still want to buy proton? Not even those gov ppl as well Smile
rajswyf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hyundai(KB) increase the price of Accent no because of Hyundai want to earn more, but our lovely gov force Hyundai to so.

Level 40K+-
Atos vs Kenari

Level 50K+-
Accent vs Wira/Gen2

Level 100k+-
Sonata vs Perdana

Everyone know that, with same price, who still want to buy proton? Not even those gov ppl as well

Ken, R U Sure gamen want to increase the price. Wheather the car price increase or not gamen still getting their fat money. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: