Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Price for Hyundai Accent in Year 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soulkipper wrote:
wahh, that's mean OTR price is 75K++ eh? Veeeerryyy damn expensive now

RM75K...Hahaha.KB will lose the mkt share for this 1.5cc segment Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
soulkipper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
soulkipper wrote:
wahh, that's mean OTR price is 75K++ eh? Veeeerryyy damn expensive now

RM75K...Hahaha.KB will lose the mkt share for this 1.5cc segment Evil or Very Mad

Agree. ANy info about other marques? Like toyota or honda? If it happens that they also increase their price then, the choice is still the same. Just you have to dig deeeeeeeeeeeeper into the pocket to buy these cars. Better buy house maa Razz
haze
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, i think Accent OTR price is RM 72,XXX after adjustment.
And prices for all cars in malaysia will increase on July. BUT CKD car should be cheaper, right?
rajswyf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well fren, there is trick, I just used to get better discount.
I recommend my friend and I got max 700 commision and this commision will set off certain amount of the car price.
My fren got accent auto at 64k
ycsteven

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Hmmm...heard Plotong also will increase. Thats why now Gen2 comes with airbags.
Gen2 really bad quality i don't think need to explain here..but our accent should included the airbag too..or else...even myself will get city or vios..if the price is hit 72k...
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess everyeone will go for other cars already....
ycsteven wrote:
marky wrote:
Hmmm...heard Plotong also will increase. Thats why now Gen2 comes with airbags.
Gen2 really bad quality i don't think need to explain here..but our accent should included the airbag too..or else...even myself will get city or vios..if the price is hit 72k...

haze
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but don't forget, others car will increase the price also.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very charm lar....all prices increase but not salary....really hard to survive now!!!
haze wrote:
but don't forget, others car will increase the price also.

ken
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally book already at KB Jln Ipoh with 64k+ (Auto). Trade in my 96 wira with 15.3K. If everything go smooth I will join your guy after 2 week Very Happy

But another 2nd hand dealer offer me 15.7k for my Wira but might got to get Accent from he, small dealer in Kajang. Rolling Eyes headache again....
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ken wrote:
Finally book already at KB Jln Ipoh with 64k+ (Auto). Trade in my 96 wira with 15.3K. If everything go smooth I will join your guy after 2 week Very Happy

But another 2nd hand dealer offer me 15.7k for my Wira but might got to get Accent from he, small dealer in Kajang. Rolling Eyes headache again....

congra...Ken.....ask the SA to give u the RM15.7K lah...since some one has offered to u Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chkwong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my wira 95 1.5 manual, sold at 19k, thru www.sell4u.com.my

they can sell your car at a higher price than the dealer but slightly lower than real market value. my wira if trade in only worth 15k, even though th market value is 21k, at 19k its a steal. i sold mine in just 3 days, i put my car at their stockyard, they take some pics, ads on the internet...voila and it was sold 3 days later...paperwork...they take care everything for you, you just receive the cheque (bank draft)...sign some jpj forms...tats it..couldn't be easier...2 week later...i put another car (nissan) for sale at the same place...even though the car was err..quite in a bad condition...it was also sold 3 days later...not bad...also received a cheque...sign some papers ...tats it...u bring ur car there...they will chk ur car...give www.sell4u.com.my a try...btw i don't earn anything from this
ken
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haih, KB 2nd hand dealer only quote 15K for me, I got to spend 1 hour+ to fight for another 300. Ask for 15.7k is abit far for me Sad

thanks chkwong, I got spend some time browse this website b4 (you got post it to me before, still remember?) But the problem is my wira outlook is abit ugly Embarassed For End user, they might dun like it, for 2nd hand dealer, they will like it. Coz my car's outlook very ugly but accidental free, engine still working well, air-cond very cool (I just clear it in 2003), use 120K only in 8 years. I can feel this in their face when they check my car.
chkwong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

give them a try...if i sold my car thru 2nd dealer i got only 15k max...so i got 4k extra...not bad...4k wor...can do lotsa upgrade to ur new accent
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ken wrote:
Haih, KB 2nd hand dealer only quote 15K for me, I got to spend 1 hour+ to fight for another 300. Ask for 15.7k is abit far for me Sad

thanks chkwong, I got spend some time browse this website b4 (you got post it to me before, still remember?) But the problem is my wira outlook is abit ugly Embarassed For End user, they might dun like it, for 2nd hand dealer, they will like it. Coz my car's outlook very ugly but accidental free, engine still working well, air-cond very cool (I just clear it in 2003), use 120K only in 8 years. I can feel this in their face when they check my car.

Ken
Do u sign any docements with ur SA regarding ur old car ?
u can ask ur dealer give u the chance to sell ur old car by uself if u can sell higher but still buying the car for him/her
I ask for this previously because they quoted me only RM40K but I sold outside to 2nd hand dealer RM41.5K for my old Waja, if they are not allow me to do it then I will just give up the deposit of RM500 (in my case I ordered my car from autorised dealer & the deposit is not refundeable) Crying or Very sad , try to buy from other dealers, but in my case, they are inexperienced and did not ask me to sign anything ... Rolling Eyes
in ur case, ur deposit is refundable (unless u book u car from autorised dealers), so u can ask for it Wink
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAH! Not bad. No fine lines that you miss? Who is the person who help you to kau tim things? Planning to sell my 11yrs old Iswara.
chkwong wrote:
my wira 95 1.5 manual, sold at 19k, thru www.sell4u.com.my

they can sell your car at a higher price than the dealer but slightly lower than real market value. my wira if trade in only worth 15k, even though th market value is 21k, at 19k its a steal. i sold mine in just 3 days, i put my car at their stockyard, they take some pics, ads on the internet...voila and it was sold 3 days later...paperwork...they take care everything for you, you just receive the cheque (bank draft)...sign some jpj forms...tats it..couldn't be easier...2 week later...i put another car (nissan) for sale at the same place...even though the car was err..quite in a bad condition...it was also sold 3 days later...not bad...also received a cheque...sign some papers ...tats it...u bring ur car there...they will chk ur car...give www.sell4u.com.my a try...btw i don't earn anything from this

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: