Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bad news
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Club Announcements & News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SinEater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James,

I haven't been logging on for ages and I was hoping to check on the TT session for April but instead saw your car being wrecked!

Thank God that you are not seriously injured! I saw a similar accident to yours 2 weeks ago and the car smashed right into a tree and overturn. Poor guy and his gf had to crawl out of the car.

James, can claim insurance from Longpac and fix your car onot? Hope you will not leave us here at myaccentclub.com. We need a superd guy like u..

Drive safely guys!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: UPDATES ON THE WORKSHOP Reply with quote

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
chkwong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamesc, please get a written confirmation from the workshop and insurance that the car is roadworthy and has been inspected by Puspakom to be fit for road use before they release the car back to you.

My office colleague had an accident similar to yours few years back then, butt side damage. His workshop says the car can be fixed. But when he tried to sell off his car for a new car this year, he can't sold it off because Puspakom inspection says the car is not roadworthy as the damage is into the structure/chasis of the car. Later, the car was sold off thru 'black' market at a price of few k only. The JPJ rules says that a car that has been damaged at chasis are not fit for road use no matter how well the car has been fixed. This is also highlighted in the AAM magazine and Star paper few months ago.

At times you might be better off for a total loss than having trouble selling your car at junk metal price.
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks my fellow accentians

david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u r always one of us.
soulkipper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most important thing is that u r safe. We can always find/buy another car but hell we can never even replace one finger like the old one. Glad to hear that u r safe and sound.
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got my car back yesterday at 1.30pm....everything went well. luckily got contacts in my insurance agency,if not would be longer...thanks for all ur support u given me guys. super appreciate that. sadly, wont be having the accent for long as rumours had been goin round the club that im tradin in my car...but to live the accent glamour and life to the fullest, im still doin some tt and gatherings before my car departs to another owner. and also special thanks to those who cared for me and called me after the accident, u guys are top list in my contacts.
however, handling of the car has changed, braking is better amd power steering feels very very light. goin 100kmh feels like driving a wira - shaking steering wheel...sob sob...everything else is okay...new paint job too - shiny knight black...thanks again accentians...

david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey jamesc, the shaking and vibrating could be wheels related problem? check your tyres, bearing or alignment.

make sure you properly wrap up the car before to the next owner.

so, when is your new S****u coming?

jamesc wrote:
got my car back yesterday at 1.30pm....everything went well. luckily got contacts in my insurance agency,if not would be longer...thanks for all ur support u given me guys. super appreciate that. sadly, wont be having the accent for long as rumours had been goin round the club that im tradin in my car...but to live the accent glamour and life to the fullest, im still doin some tt and gatherings before my car departs to another owner. and also special thanks to those who cared for me and called me after the accident, u guys are top list in my contacts.
however, handling of the car has changed, braking is better amd power steering feels very very light. goin 100kmh feels like driving a wira - shaking steering wheel...sob sob...everything else is okay...new paint job too - shiny knight black...thanks again accentians...

jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s*****u coming soon lar...or maybe a v**s or l*****r....depends on mua financer...gonna test drive those **** rides...if serious get s****u then i'll be safety car during our convoy...lol

david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the l****r not as safety as s****u ar?

jamesc wrote:
s*****u coming soon lar...or maybe a v**s or l*****r....depends on mua financer...gonna test drive those **** rides...if serious get s****u then i'll be safety car during our convoy...lol

yanz

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey.. hey.. hey.. mind to tell me what is l****r , s****u. Cracked my head still did'nt get it. If the v**s I know lah.. Laughing

Last edited by yanz on Tue May 09, 2006 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
johnjenin
General Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l****r <-- this might be lancer
s****u <--- this made me pecah kepala fikir!!!

jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wat a lol....david and i doin asterisk fun....
hehe....break the code la, then i would personally fetch u in mua s****u....hehe

sbsoo

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess s****u = SUBARU.
eugene jk

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s****u is that "uncle broom" lo (Sou Ba Lou) muahah just joking Laughing ..

My senior manager drove to work with his STI.. look stunning with the big air ven and gold color rim..

looking forward to ride in your s****u Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Club Announcements & News All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: