Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

strut bar for Accent
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wheel, Tyre, Suspension & Safe Operation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
autosyn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: strut bar for Accent Reply with quote

guys,

I have strut bar for Accent. Price is RM110. Retail is RM150. If we can get group order I can get it anodised to blue, red or black colour.

It is a 2 point strut bar made of light weight aluminium alloy.
RoCkie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: strut bar for Accent Reply with quote

Hi autosyn,

I'm interested Smile

but can u post some pictures?
Is the price include installation?
Any warranty?

u got stabilizing bars as well?

autosyn wrote:
guys,

I have strut bar for Accent. Price is RM110. Retail is RM150. If we can get group order I can get it anodised to blue, red or black colour.

It is a 2 point strut bar made of light weight aluminium alloy.

david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi autosyn, the strut bar issit adjustable type? issit front or rear?

how about anti rollbar?
autosyn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:

how about anti rollbar?

the strut bar is the one that goes between the two front suspension mounts at your engine bay. I am still waiting for Joey to give me the price for the anti roll bar. Strut bars are non adjustable. Strut bars are also called stabilizer bars. I will get the pics for you guys soon.

the price is cash and carry price. Installation can be done at any tyre shop or workshop for around RM30 to RM40. there is no warranty as it is not a moving part. There is no part to break, just install and get better handling and sharper turn-in when taking corners. This works well with anti roll bars.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some i see strut bars behind the boot and under the rear of the car one...

i guess i will wait for anti rollbar

autosyn wrote:
david wrote:

how about anti rollbar?

the strut bar is the one that goes between the two front suspension mounts at your engine bay. I am still waiting for Joey to give me the price for the anti roll bar. Strut bars are non adjustable. Strut bars are also called stabilizer bars. I will get the pics for you guys soon.

the price is cash and carry price. Installation can be done at any tyre shop or workshop for around RM30 to RM40. there is no warranty as it is not a moving part. There is no part to break, just install and get better handling and sharper turn-in when taking corners. This works well with anti roll bars.

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

autosyn wrote:

im interested in strut bar too. when can you post the pics and how can i order n collect it?
autosyn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noname wrote:
autosyn wrote:

im interested in strut bar too. when can you post the pics and how can i order n collect it?

I am waiting for supplier to send me pictures. Once I get the pics I will post it up. If I can get group order I will collect the strut bar all at once and then deliver to you guys.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe if autosyn can get group orders, put with color of choice, collect and install lah... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

can or not? Question

autosyn wrote:
noname wrote:
autosyn wrote:

I am waiting for supplier to send me pictures. Once I get the pics I will post it up. If I can get group order I will collect the strut bar all at once and then deliver to you guys.

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
maybe if autosyn can get group orders, put with color of choice, collect and install lah... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

can or not?

ahahaha. then he might as well open a new car workshop to cater for this issue. Laughing
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha... i was thining since its a builk order mar... profit margin is there.

noname wrote:
david wrote:

can or not?

ahahaha. then he might as well open a new car workshop to cater for this issue. Laughing

RoCkie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool!

Serious buyer here. will wait for both strut and anti-roll bars together and most likely install it once and for all.

Group/bulk order sounds great. will need to wait for the pictures and finalized price of items. Razz
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i m serious on the antiroll bar, strut bar..hmm... still considering coz it might hurt the car chasis.
autosyn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
i m serious on the antiroll bar, strut bar..hmm... still considering coz it might hurt the car chasis.

two point strut bar won't hurt chassis. the dangerous one is the 4 point strut bar. two point strut bar is a very common upgrade for handling in many cars. 4 point strut bar is a local development and it is very risky for car owners especially in the event of an accident. The entire engine bay will come into the driver's cabin as the engine bay is braced but the driver's cabin is not.

2 point strut bars will not have this problem as the bracing is only on the two front suspension towers. It will prevent twisting of the front suspension making the car more stable in corners.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but it will create tear force of the car chasis body pulling from one side to another. even www.howstuffworks.com also explained it clearly.

autosyn wrote:
david wrote:

two point strut bar won't hurt chassis. the dangerous one is the 4 point strut bar. two point strut bar is a very common upgrade for handling in many cars. 4 point strut bar is a local development and it is very risky for car owners especially in the event of an accident. The entire engine bay will come into the driver's cabin as the engine bay is braced but the driver's cabin is not.

2 point strut bars will not have this problem as the bracing is only on the two front suspension towers. It will prevent twisting of the front suspension making the car more stable in corners.

coolest_dw
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hei guys do u know anywher selling rear bar and lower arm bar for our car??cos now all i haf is a strut bar...want to get a rear and a lower arm..so far i went to eneos they told me that accent doesnt haf all those..i went to my fren's accesorries shop and they dun haf either...any1 of u knw anywhere can get those? Sad Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wheel, Tyre, Suspension & Safe Operation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: