Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advise for the first time car buyers ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting a new Accent Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
According to my SA, KB is only manufactured out 2 Nos. of yellow colour for their management review. But because their management is elderly executives, so they decided not to start manufacturing this colour. I had driven this colour for 2 months already but till now never seen of the same colour of RX-S. So i call him up yesterday and also asking him of this matter. He told me that KB will only going to spary this colour if they received it in some minimum quantities. Till now he still not get any confirmation whether the management had change their mind to proceed this color or not. Wink So my one is still limited at the moment lo. Cool

Oh. Your wife around.. Better dun ask, if asked then Shocked Shocked from your wife already. Laughing

i thought the SA told me they have 4 limited yellow color wor... so far i saw two only. one is driven by u (as u said) and one is the showroom i saw during MidValley show. ahahaha...

my wife is around... so she doesnt mind if i ask him. see whether u ask in hamsap way or ask in innocent way lor... Razz
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting a new Accent Reply with quote

Hehehe.. definately different SA tell different story one. My friend told me that KB has 60 Nos. of yellow colour. Dunno who is true Confused So far , i saw one at the showroom in 222 PJ. I believe that there should be few more rather than what we heard. Maybe few more months, we can see few more OTR everwhere alraedy. Smile For me, i thinks its not the limited edition, i suppossed its only less quantity OTR for the moment only.

I think either innocent way or ham sup way also will get question by her later. She will ask it in simple way, why you so bother at her?? Razz
noname wrote:
i thought the SA told me they have 4 limited yellow color wor... so far i saw two only. one is driven by u (as u said) and one is the showroom i saw during MidValley show. ahahaha...

my wife is around... so she doesnt mind if i ask him. see whether u ask in hamsap way or ask in innocent way lor... Razz
BaDaMz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My SA lagi best.. When I asked him bout that yellow edition I saw in the newspaper, he said 'dun have!.. WTF? I was indeed eyeing 4 that colour. Anyway, he did mention black limited edition though.. Got ar?
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting a new Accent Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
Hehehe.. definately different SA tell different story one. My friend told me that KB has 60 Nos. of yellow colour. Dunno who is true Confused So far , i saw one at the showroom in 222 PJ. I believe that there should be few more rather than what we heard. Maybe few more months, we can see few more OTR everwhere alraedy. Smile For me, i thinks its not the limited edition, i suppossed its only less quantity OTR for the moment only.

I think either innocent way or ham sup way also will get question by her later. She will ask it in simple way, why you so bother at her?? Razz

ahaha. from what i know... only 4 and putting in 4 showroom nia. one at Jalan 223. one at HQ and one at Old Klang Road there... Very Happy the salesman said if want, can order but have to wait coz is custom order...

as for the lady, dun think my wife will ask me coz she know me well... ahahaha. she wont get jealous lah :p
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaDaMz wrote:
My SA lagi best.. When I asked him bout that yellow edition I saw in the newspaper, he said 'dun have!.. WTF? I was indeed eyeing 4 that colour. Anyway, he did mention black limited edition though.. Got ar?

perhap your SA trying to "talk big" only. just simply talk without realise what is the consequences he created... beware of these type of people around...
BaDaMz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya lar.. My SA is lousy.. I called many times regarding my NCD transfer still no news till now..
Evil or Very Mad
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best to check out KB and also its authorised dealers for the actual story. If few say the same thing, it might mean that its a true news, else, just careful with what they'll tell you.
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, check with your SA. mostly the NCB issue... all you have to do is call the insurance company and said you want to cancel or transfer to another insurance. then ask your SA to lias with your insurance company. tt's should be the way...
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definately different SA tell different story. Beware of it by asking few SA then combined the story. Wink
noname wrote:
BaDaMz wrote:

perhap your SA trying to "talk big" only. just simply talk without realise what is the consequences he created... beware of these type of people around...
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally, we only need to bring our previous car covernote and policy then pass to the SA for photocopy. Then let the SA settle for you. If the SA is really good, he can complete the NCD transfer in few days after getting approval from your bank loan. Wink
BaDaMz wrote:
Ya lar.. My SA is lousy.. I called many times regarding my NCD transfer still no news till now..
Evil or Very Mad
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from what i know from my bro-in-law who worked in insurance, he said nowadays transfer the NCB just only take around 1 day to do it. dont need to go to JPJ and transfer it coz they can request it from the online services. faster...
scst

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Afternoon, there are two ways to transfer your NCD.

1) Cancellation of existing policy - Provided your old car is no longer in use especially for used car trade-in case to the new car dealer. Remember you only can cancel the policy when you have surrender your used car to the car dealer. Otherwise, your car is not insured once you cancelled the policy.

2) NCD withdrawal from the existing policy - Provided your old car is not going to sell or trade-in. This practice is only ethical when your existing car sum insured is cheaper than the new car, please take note. Because each sum insured of RM1000 is RM26 in premium, therefore you would get a higher discount value if your sum insured of the new car is higher than the old car. Despite this, you still need to payback in ratio to the respective insurance firm because you have taken out the discount from the existing policy but in a lower premium compare to the higher discount value.

Both of this transaction, need to go by yourself or an authorised person(salesperson) to the respective insurance firm to do it and it's takes less than an hour time.

Hope this information is adequate. Thank You and Best Regards. Laughing Very Happy

Sam Chong Laughing
noname wrote:
from what i know from my bro-in-law who worked in insurance, he said nowadays transfer the NCB just only take around 1 day to do it. dont need to go to JPJ and transfer it coz they can request it from the online services. faster...
scst

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting a new Accent Reply with quote

Good Afternoon, just some correction the RXS model is RM1,180 more than the GLS Accent 1.5 model due to the extra of Sports Body Kit package.

Thank You. Sam Chong Laughing

KCKS wrote:
Rudan, welcome to the club.

The different from the GL with the GLS version is the KB basic and luxury accessories while the RX-S version is addup sport bodykit from the GLS version. Wink Rhe RX-S version is RM1.68k more than GLS version.

You might goes to any Kah Bintang showroom and also visit http://www.kahbintang.com/accent.htm
rudran wrote:
Hi everybody!

Its my first time posting here, and I am seriously considering getting an Accent soon, by Nov or Dec and I am hoping that someone can help clarify some price matters.

I saw the price of Accent on the latest Star Motoring, it was stated that the price for Accent 1.5 GL (M) is RM 60,726.27 and Accent 1.5 GLS (M) is RM 70,642.27. The price is almost more by 10k, does anyone has any idea what's the difference between these 2 models.

By the way, does anyone does the RX-S edition, I kinda like the sporty look of it, would anyone recommend getting the sports edition, I appreciate any views on the pros and cons.

Hope you guys can help me out, greatly appreciate your responces and opinion.
scst

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting a new Accent Reply with quote

Good Afternoon, please read your message in your PM.

Thank You. Laughing

rudran wrote:
Hi everybody!

Its my first time posting here, and I am seriously considering getting an Accent soon, by Nov or Dec and I am hoping that someone can help clarify some price matters.

I saw the price of Accent on the latest Star Motoring, it was stated that the price for Accent 1.5 GL (M) is RM 60,726.27 and Accent 1.5 GLS (M) is RM 70,642.27. The price is almost more by 10k, does anyone has any idea what's the difference between these 2 models.

By the way, does anyone does the RX-S edition, I kinda like the sporty look of it, would anyone recommend getting the sports edition, I appreciate any views on the pros and cons.

Hope you guys can help me out, greatly appreciate your responces and opinion.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noname,
u can contact scst, top sale SA from KB Jln Ipoh for ur inquries about buying the new Accent Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: