Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advise for the first time car buyers ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sapek
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really hope can get lower than that price... can someone help me... bcoz i really hope to own accent.... wahhhhhhh......
sapek
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yalor marky.... but they said if i deduct the accesories they wont give me RM7k discount, and i will get price 74+++. this is because the model is come out with promotion package. Sad
augustineaf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sapek wrote:
yalor marky.... but they said if i deduct the accesories they wont give me RM7k discount, and i will get price 74+++. this is because the model is come out with promotion package. Sad

hi sapek,

the reason why they cannnot give you the discount if you do not take the accesories is that they have the car ready already fully installed with the accesories. if you want to remove the accesories, this will trouble the production line at the factory at johor, coz' they have to custom ready a car for you only! therefore to make things easier for you and them, they make all the cars ready with the accesories in the production line so no need to open the car body and do changes. i agree with you that this is not fair, but that is life!!! Wink Wink
however, there are some accesories that you can reject , like the rear spoiler and tinted windows. you can save some money here! But i recommend you get the tinted done! by KB or do it outside!
cheers
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
ycsteven

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sapek wrote:
i really hope can get lower than that price... can someone help me... bcoz i really hope to own accent.... wahhhhhhh......
i think they r really playing around the price increase now, maybe wat you can do, go to other branches and c whether they can give u better offer, then if u still prefer have the car from KB jln Ipoh, then u can tell the SA straight that other branches can give u a better deal,u have to stay firm, coz u always the one pay the money, and u always have other brand car to choose, even they very confident they are the onlly one who holding the most stock bt i think they worry u will go for other car also..
sapek
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot guys... u all really like a family... accents family... ehehhe.... im glad that lot of usefull advice help me a lot....
anyway, i book the car already.... heheheh... cannot tahan liau... get the manual one....

The package include :
1. upgrade 13"steel to 14" Alloy Rim w/14" tyres
2. Reverse sensor
3. micro antenna
4. Exclusive mat
5. stone guard
6. silver metallic finish panelling
7. number plates
8. exhaust finisher
9. toolkit & freshener
10. jumper cable
11. electronic ozone purifier
12 abs ( mech type )
13. fender trim
14. U-kool ( 99% UV protected )
15. Syn/leather seat & door panels
16. lether steering
17 lether gear
18. one thouch auto power window
19. rear spoiler
20. C class type flip key

the price is RM 63+++.... haih.... what to do, love the car so buy lor... Razz
have to wait 2/3 weeks to get the car....
Anyway thank you again to u all. Smile Glad to be part of family of accent club... hehehe.....
ycsteven

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sapek wrote:
Thanks a lot guys... u all really like a family... accents family... ehehhe.... im glad that lot of usefull advice help me a lot....
anyway, i book the car already.... heheheh... cannot tahan liau... get the manual one....

The package include :
2. Reverse sensor
3. micro antenna
4. Exclusive mat
5. stone guard
7. number plates
8. exhaust finisher
9. toolkit & freshener
10. jumper cable
12 abs ( mech type )
13. fender trim
16. lether steering
17 lether gear
19. rear spoiler

Anyway thank you again to u all. Smile Glad to be part of family of accent club... hehehe.....
wah, now got Jumper cable er?but..y ordered the manual, i thought u wanted the auto before?maybe i remember wrongly, hope u will get ur baby soon... Wink
rajswyf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Dear all, for your information there is no accesories which we can buy outside ather than KB. Semi leather seat, they fix it while they do the a ssembly of the car an also the tint of the glass look the workman ship better since its coming out from the factory compare that we tint outside.I tried to tint the passenger door side triangle shape glass, it cost me RM18 for both side, the workman ship is lousy....in terms of the cutting of the tint layer and some small bubbles.
If personally feel get the full accesories from KB since is difficut to get accent accesories from any accesories shop. Let accent comes out and drive on the road with a style and rugged mah.
Well I took full accesories pakage ist cost me 65.7k with totally free of first service and free sound damper for front and back.
chkwong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u-kool is not tat good..save the money and get v-kool 70 instead...also there's no such thing as abs mech type...abs is electronic pump type...can see one
ycsteven

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:
Hello Dear all, for your information there is no accesories which we can buy outside ather than KB. Semi leather seat, they fix it while they do the a ssembly of the car an also the tint of the glass look the workman ship better since its coming out from the factory compare that we tint outside.I tried to tint the passenger door side triangle shape glass, it cost me RM18 for both side, the workman ship is lousy....in terms of the cutting of the tint layer and some small bubbles.
If personally feel get the full accesories from KB since is difficut to get accent accesories from any accesories shop. Let accent comes out and drive on the road with a style and rugged mah.
Well I took full accesories pakage ist cost me 65.7k with totally free of first service and free sound damper for front and back.
bout the tinted thing, it is really depend where u did the job, the workmanship is really important, not becoz it is came out from factory or not...it really depend on the person who do the job... Rolling Eyes
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with Steven. Some like to do fast simply job and some with care. If there is bubble etc, can always take it back and ask them to redo for free.
ycsteven wrote:
rajswyf wrote:
bout the tinted thing, it is really depend where u did the job, the workmanship is really important, not becoz it is came out from factory or not...it really depend on the person who do the job... Rolling Eyes

sapek
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:08 pm Post subject:
Wah...so many accessories ar... Sad
Mine almost basic car but good enough. If can reduce, best to get some accessories outside like V-Kool etc.

Marky... can u tell me, what is different between U-kool and V-Kool, unfortunately, they dont allowed me to reduced since it is come out with package. else i wont get deduction rm7000. No choice lor.... Sad[/code][/quote][/list]
chkwong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case, then don't buy it. Why buy something with extras that you don't want. Somemore, they don't give you 7k discount if you don't take the accessories package. Totally, nonsense and an excuse to make more money out of you. You do have a CHOICE.

Let me share my car shopping experience lately...

I went to ask for Matrix 1.6 delivery period, they say 1-2 months, but if get the leather seat package can get in one week. What?!!! Later, I went to Kia to ask for Picanto, delivery 6 months, but if I take the NOVUS package can get the car in less than 1 month. What again?!!! NONSENSE. Trying to squeeze more money from the unsuspecting buyer is not a long term business. Avanza, also same thing but with under table 'kopi' money can get your car in less than 1 month. Malaysian car industry is full of unhealthy fishy business.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
In that case, then don't buy it. Why buy something with extras that you don't want. Somemore, they don't give you 7k discount if you don't take the accessories package. Totally, nonsense and an excuse to make more money out of you. You do have a CHOICE.

Let me share my car shopping experience lately...

I went to ask for Matrix 1.6 delivery period, they say 1-2 months, but if get the leather seat package can get in one week. What?!!! Later, I went to Kia to ask for Picanto, delivery 6 months, but if I take the NOVUS package can get the car in less than 1 month. What again?!!! NONSENSE. Trying to squeeze more money from the unsuspecting buyer is not a long term business. Avanza, also same thing but with under table 'kopi' money can get your car in less than 1 month. Malaysian car industry is full of unhealthy fishy business.

yes, agree with chkwong
Buy when ONLY IN YOUR FAVIOUR, NOT to their interest Evil or Very Mad
u are the customer and u are always right and u have the right to buy without this kind of playplay things Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sapek wrote:

The package include :
2. Reverse sensor
3. micro antenna
4. Exclusive mat
5. stone guard
7. number plates
8. exhaust finisher
9. toolkit & freshener
10. jumper cable
12. abs ( mech type )
13. fender trim
16. lether steering
17 lether gear
19. rear spoiler

wow ...Leather gear & steering Sad Very Happy
what is abs ( mech type )? Question
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First we must understand about tinting films.

Tinting films have different grades. Grades are measured by the % of heat reflected. The higher the %, the more expensive the tint film is.

V-Kool/U-Cool is a brand name.

V-Kool has a higher % of heat rejection rate compared to U-Cool. Therefore, V-Kool is more expensive (Our Accent & Atoz cost about $1600 whole car) U-Cool has a lesser rate for Heat rejection compared with V-Kool.
When you have a chance to see the other brand of tinting films, you must look out for Infra red % and also Visible light %. Those cars with dark tint, the visible light % is higher but the Infra Red % is lower and so on.

But remember, with tint film around your car will not stop heat from producing as long as the sun shines and your car made from metal. It will help keep the interior cool and protect the dashboard etc. V-Kool is suggested (if you have the budget) just to make the money worth. No point to get something cheap and complain that its hot inside the car.

sapek wrote:
marky
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:08 pm Post subject:
Wah...so many accessories ar... Sad
Mine almost basic car but good enough. If can reduce, best to get some accessories outside like V-Kool etc.

Marky... can u tell me, what is different between U-kool and V-Kool, unfortunately, they dont allowed me to reduced since it is come out with package. else i wont get deduction rm7000. No choice lor.... Sad[/code]
[/list][/quote]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: