Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advise for the first time car buyers ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haze wrote:
i went to hyundai showroom last weekend, the SA told me the price for the accent 1.5(M) is increasing from RM 62,000++ to RM 72,000; I'm not sure is it true or not? Any comment about that?

And i'm planning to buy a hyundai Accent also, but the font look a bit weird for me so thinking to add bodykit on it, any advice?

welcome haze...it is true...but they still have the odd stocks.....ask around for the old price Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fabho wrote:
slbeh wrote:
I wonder whether the potential buyer still keen to our accent or not if the price of accent go up to RM70K+ Confused

Actually when I went to book my car this year in Feb before new year and the SA said that there's a new price for our car, I somehow lost interest in accent but when he said he can stil give me the old price, that's how I still end up buying this car.

yes...I agree....RM70k....I will buy Matrix insteads lah Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
fabho wrote:
slbeh wrote:
I wonder whether the potential buyer still keen to our accent or not if the price of accent go up to RM70K+ Confused

Actually when I went to book my car this year in Feb before new year and the SA said that there's a new price for our car, I somehow lost interest in accent but when he said he can stil give me the old price, that's how I still end up buying this car.

but what is the current Matrix price? I think more than RM70k right?
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingkong wrote:
slbeh wrote:
fabho wrote:
slbeh wrote:

but what is the current Matrix price? I think more than RM70k right?

no sure...shall be around that price if it did raise the price Confused
ycsteven

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
From what i know they still selling at the old price in term of 'old stock' but, i think they will hold the old price as long as they can..
chkwong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matrix new price is 79k otr
wsl
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya...they say u have to sum up all the packages price (which is arond 70k for manual, and 73k for auto), and then only minus 7k for manual or 7.5k for auto....

so, the new actual price is 63++k for manual and 67++k for auto..... with full accessories...

btw, this is the price b4 1st Mac. the sa told me the price will increase 2k.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsl wrote:
Ya...they say u have to sum up all the packages price (which is arond 70k for manual, and 73k for auto), and then only minus 7k for manual or 7.5k for auto....

so, the new actual price is 63++k for manual and 67++k for auto..... with full accessories...

Why KB raise the price to RM70K+ then minus RM7K or RM7.5K for buyers ????? Shocked
wsl
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya.. i felt very strange with their sales stragedy.. dunno what they are doing... the base price for manual is 58k... without any accessories. so, my sister had to add all those basic and luxuries package... the price become 63+k after the discount. strange.....

i think last time they didnt use this strategy when all the forumers purchase their car right?
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsl wrote:
ya.. i felt very strange with their sales stragedy.. dunno what they are doing... the base price for manual is 58k... without any accessories. so, my sister had to add all those basic and luxuries package... the price become 63+k after the discount. strange.....

i think last time they didnt use this strategy when all the forumers purchase their car right?

Yes,.....where got this luxuries package... ??? Question Evil or Very Mad
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...I guess something to do with Tax.
soulkipper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gah-men reduce the import tax, but increase the exise duty. Well the import tax is one of the major income for the gah-men btw. But the ridiculous thing is, proton still get 50% rebate. Duh Evil or Very Mad
fabho

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soulkipper wrote:
The gah-men reduce the import tax, but increase the exise duty. Well the import tax is one of the major income for the gah-men btw. But the ridiculous thing is, proton still get 50% rebate. Duh Evil or Very Mad

What to do? This is M'sia ma? Always have to protect the babyla because the baby still hasn't grow up ma. Wink Embarassed
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really dissapointing...
fabho wrote:
soulkipper wrote:

What to do? This is M'sia ma? Always have to protect the babyla because the baby still hasn't grow up ma. Wink Embarassed

sapek
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
wsl wrote:

Why KB raise the price to RM70K+ then minus RM7K or RM7.5K for buyers ????? Shocked

that is what happen to me today, i visit KB jln ipoh, the price is 74+++ for auto and 70+++ for manual, what happen is they give a discount for 7k for each.
What i get is 67+++ for auto... with full accessories... wondering... and tak puas hati...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: