Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FOR STICKERS AND T-SHIRT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Club Announcements & News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
chinhai8
Senior Member


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 937
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bob,I think you can pm kingkong to let him mail it to you....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
bob
General Member


Joined: 28 Mar 2006
Posts: 4
Location: butterworth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok..will do...tq
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ishe
General Member


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 27
Location: KL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: sticker Reply with quote

Bro James,

may i know how much is the sticker and i staying @ taman melur, ampang
so how if i wanna buy it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
muhehe
General Member


Joined: 24 May 2006
Posts: 11
Location: KL

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: want sticker also... Reply with quote

bro...

are the sticker still available?
is it possible for me to buy it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i left final 2 on hand... if you nearby The Curve, OneUtama, Ikano or Tesco MD i can meet up. Wink

USJ Subang Summit nearby also can during working hours.
_________________
.: Safety, Handling and Performance - The Art Cycle of Car Modifications :.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hwanking
General Member


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Sticker Reply with quote

i'm late asking about sticker, anywhere pls let me know if still available. Thanks. Embarassed
_________________
King
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Sticker Reply with quote

yes still available... 2 left... see my previous post for location delivery FOC.

hwanking wrote:
i'm late asking about sticker, anywhere pls let me know if still available. Thanks. Embarassed

_________________
.: Safety, Handling and Performance - The Art Cycle of Car Modifications :.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys after this site being hacked, there are part of the stories being missing.

well, now my hand stickers are fully booked, one for khalil another one for effy. Razz
_________________
.: Safety, Handling and Performance - The Art Cycle of Car Modifications :.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey david,

The stickers I pass to you, you still have it? how many i pass to you? Getting old and forgetful! hahaha Laughing

david wrote:
hey guys after this site being hacked, there are part of the stories being missing.

well, now my hand stickers are fully booked, one for khalil another one for effy. Razz

_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

total is 5, now left 2, fully booked.

marky wrote:
Hey david,

The stickers I pass to you, you still have it? how many i pass to you? Getting old and forgetful! hahaha Laughing

david wrote:
hey guys after this site being hacked, there are part of the stories being missing.

well, now my hand stickers are fully booked, one for khalil another one for effy. Razz

_________________
.: Safety, Handling and Performance - The Art Cycle of Car Modifications :.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. TQ
david wrote:
total is 5, now left 2, fully booked.

marky wrote:
Hey david,

The stickers I pass to you, you still have it? how many i pass to you? Getting old and forgetful! hahaha Laughing

david wrote:
hey guys after this site being hacked, there are part of the stories being missing.

well, now my hand stickers are fully booked, one for khalil another one for effy. Razz

_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kevin203
Junior Member


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 222
Location: Cheras

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also need the sticker but james said that he out of stock de. So we have to wait for the availability.

May i know what size is that sticker?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very small ones. like 15 cm length if not wrong.

kevin203 wrote:
I also need the sticker but james said that he out of stock de. So we have to wait for the availability.

May i know what size is that sticker?

_________________
.: Safety, Handling and Performance - The Art Cycle of Car Modifications :.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kevin203
Junior Member


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 222
Location: Cheras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the car sticker is ready, i would like to have 2 for both side of my car.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jamesc
Elite Member


Joined: 27 Nov 2005
Posts: 1138
Location: Klang Valley, KL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reminder, car sticker is window sticker....not vinyl decals.
_________________


JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Club Announcements & News All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group