Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Price for the Hyundai Accent in Year 2006
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
slbeh
Site Admin


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 1696
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Price for the Hyundai Accent in Year 2006 Reply with quote

Dear members,
Since the topic of Price for the Hyundai Accent in Year 2005 has locked, pls discuss the price issue on the new topic of Price for the Hyundai Accent in Year 2006 TQ Wink
_________________
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
www.myaccentclub.com
動力強勁兼有力!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
yanz
Junior Member


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Posts: 190

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, I found a internet photo album about Accent RX-S at

http://gallery.kslim.net/index.php?list=7

By the way, it it true that this model RX-S (sedan 4 door) really equipped with MC and HPIS EMS?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi yanz,

as I know the Hatchback version only have addons things but not too sure about RX-S model.

the best way is to confirm with KBSC or visit their website for more information: http://www.kahbintang.com

yanz wrote:
Hi guys, I found a internet photo album about Accent RX-S at

http://gallery.kslim.net/index.php?list=7

By the way, it it true that this model RX-S (sedan 4 door) really equipped with MC and HPIS EMS?

_________________
.: Safety, Handling and Performance - The Art Cycle of Car Modifications :.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ycsteven
Senior Member


Joined: 21 Oct 2004
Posts: 570
Location: Kajang

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the new Sonata NF looks reallly nice, even though i haven't see any unit on the road yet, bt with the price of RM150++ of a 2k cc car...oklah...value for money lor..btw...what is the meaning of NF stand for er?and the Azera also very nice...looks very high class..and luxury..anyone knows the OTR price?
_________________
Music is my LIFE!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jamesc
Elite Member


Joined: 27 Nov 2005
Posts: 1138
Location: Klang Valley, KL

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

need to know OTR price? its a 3.3 litre V6 Azera, u got cash to throw for fuel and road tax, then consider the price lar...if u are earning about 7-8 K per month, then go ahead....would be in the range of 170K i guess, cos the Honda Accord 3.0 also around there roughyl.....NF comes in 2.4L and 2.0L, but can see slight changes in the grill...something they carry forward from the previous Sonata...

ycsteven wrote:
the new Sonata NF looks reallly nice, even though i haven't see any unit on the road yet, bt with the price of RM150++ of a 2k cc car...oklah...value for money lor..btw...what is the meaning of NF stand for er?and the Azera also very nice...looks very high class..and luxury..anyone knows the OTR price?

_________________


JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, Azera OTR price is around RM250k++

Please stick back to Hyundai Accent Pricing of 2006.
_________________
.: Safety, Handling and Performance - The Art Cycle of Car Modifications :.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jamesc
Elite Member


Joined: 27 Nov 2005
Posts: 1138
Location: Klang Valley, KL

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf ar.....that high ar....fui yoh....i can get my dream car jor....i didnt know lar, assuming the price only...but then rm250k, thats alot of cash....

david wrote:
FYI, Azera OTR price is around RM250k++

Please stick back to Hyundai Accent Pricing of 2006.

_________________


JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 1696
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prices of Hyundai cars lowered
Prices of its hot-selling Accent models — both the four-door and five-door versions — were reduced by about 1.5 per cent or around RM1,000.

Source:NSTP Online News
http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_News/BT/Thursday/Nation/200603292
05919/Article/
_________________
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
www.myaccentclub.com
動力強勁兼有力!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
noname
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 1548
Location: Petaling Jaya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saw the new car price list...

Hyundai Accent - RM65,721 (on-the-road, excluding insurance premium)

so if included the insurance, then would be total around RM67,700++.

still lower than my car price... feel like get cheated and my insurance cover RM72,000 due to last time price increase...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
david
Club Founder


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 3316
Location: 3rd rock from sun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

totally pointless and not benefiting buyers... NAP is for business not buyers
_________________
.: Safety, Handling and Performance - The Art Cycle of Car Modifications :.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
yanz
Junior Member


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Posts: 190

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is your car price?

the RM65,721 is it RXS version or only basic model..?

noname wrote:
saw the new car price list...

Hyundai Accent - RM65,721 (on-the-road, excluding insurance premium)

so if included the insurance, then would be total around RM67,700++.

still lower than my car price... feel like get cheated and my insurance cover RM72,000 due to last time price increase...

_________________
1.5 RXS Auto Silver. Owned Feb 2006. Shell Super Helix. Mileage 8+++km. Michelin Energy XM1 180/60R14. No extra accessories. FC (Average) RM60.00 = 31.25L = 300km. 50% City Driving.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noname
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 1548
Location: Petaling Jaya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yanz wrote:
what is your car price?

the RM65,721 is it RXS version or only basic model..?

noname wrote:
saw the new car price list...

Hyundai Accent - RM65,721 (on-the-road, excluding insurance premium)

so if included the insurance, then would be total around RM67,700++.

still lower than my car price... feel like get cheated and my insurance cover RM72,000 due to last time price increase...


is a basic model (GLS).

when i bought my car, the price list is around RM74,xxx with RM7,000 discount price... so the price is around RM67,xxx.

the thing that make me angry is, the sum insured is not RM67K but RM72K.... so angry...

so my next renewal of insurance, i will lower the sum insured from RM72K to RM55K...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
yanz
Junior Member


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Posts: 190

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RM55K, so, thats mean now our can value around that lah? Shocked


noname wrote:
yanz wrote:
what is your car price?

the RM65,721 is it RXS version or only basic model..?

noname wrote:
saw the new car price list...

Hyundai Accent - RM65,721 (on-the-road, excluding insurance premium)

so if included the insurance, then would be total around RM67,700++.

still lower than my car price... feel like get cheated and my insurance cover RM72,000 due to last time price increase...


is a basic model (GLS).

when i bought my car, the price list is around RM74,xxx with RM7,000 discount price... so the price is around RM67,xxx.

the thing that make me angry is, the sum insured is not RM67K but RM72K.... so angry...

so my next renewal of insurance, i will lower the sum insured from RM72K to RM55K...

_________________
1.5 RXS Auto Silver. Owned Feb 2006. Shell Super Helix. Mileage 8+++km. Michelin Energy XM1 180/60R14. No extra accessories. FC (Average) RM60.00 = 31.25L = 300km. 50% City Driving.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
noname
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 1548
Location: Petaling Jaya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure but if you sell your car on 1st year, then it will reduce around 15% to 20% of your car value.

i saw newspaper... accent on 2004 selling at 50K++...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
claooigt
Junior Member


Joined: 25 Jan 2006
Posts: 122
Location: Penang

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw in Motor Trader... 2004 Accent selling 45.8K...

Feel Sad...

But never mind I won't sell my car so early... at least after 7 years... Smile
Becoz I feel Accent is a good car... value for money...
_________________
--GT--
Accent RX-S 1.5 (AT) Owner since Feb 2006
Volker Iridium 6ZX-11 (RM250)
K&N Air Filter (RM300)
FC: 38liters = 300KM
100% City Drive (Penang)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group