Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Procedure of Buying the New Accent ...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ycsteven

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: The Procedure of Buying the New Accent ... Reply with quote

I just placed the order for a new accent,bt there is an optional accesorries for me that is the leather seats,should i take that?and the sales person from KB recommended me to take it since they giving a special price for the new Auto accent customer( which cost 'only' RM 288),bt i read some forum said the leather seat not so good and worth for the what v pay for.anyone can give me the opinion?
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Should i get the Leather seat offer? Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:
I just placed the order for a new accent,bt there is an optional accesorries for me that is the leather seats,should i take that?and the sales person from KB recommended me to take it since they giving a special price for the new Auto accent customer( which cost 'only' RM 288),bt i read some forum said the leather seat not so good and worth for the what v pay for.anyone can give me the opinion?

Hi, ycsteven,
since u have ordered the car, and if it is only RM288, the leather seat is definitely worth for what u pay for since I pay for it RM980 last time for this semi-leather seat Evil or Very Mad .
..at least the quality is better than the U-cool which I also pay for RM980 but now also RM288
it semms like the profit margin is extermely high for those accesorries from KB Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
KB...trying to do the promotion to attract ppl to buy the Accent currently
but I think ....it is useless...... Question
ppl will keen the ABS & AirBag rather than this kind of special discount for those accesorries & the massager
Toyota Avanza will kill the sales of Hyundai Accent if the KB did not take this competitor carefully Embarassed and soon and later....chinese cars..etc come out...........KB shall at least give the ABS to the car for the current price Arrow
btw, how much u shall pay for it OTR?
the price of the accent has increased from RM61K OTR (1st batch) to RM63K (my batch) and now RM65K (am I right?)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Should i get the Leather seat offer? Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:

btw, how much u shall pay for it OTR?
the price of the accent has increased from RM61K OTR (1st batch) to RM63K (my batch) and now RM65K (am I right?)

RM65K ++ is only if you take all the options.. if you take into account like the semi leather seats is now RM288 from previous RM988 and the UCOOL also drop price to RM200 plus and you get NCB on your insurance so the price should be RM 63 to 64 K now..

ycsteven..
I agree with slbeh that the semi leather seats is worth it if it is only RM288. If you wanna discuss more about the options maybe you can join us for a small gathering this friday in SS2 PJ. see
http://myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44
neihc
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommed u take. because the price is drop. Last time still need RM 980 for it, only u kool got offer!
tkj

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take the leather seat. You will never regret. It looks and feels much much better than the fabric seats, unless u wanna change to leather seats yourself.
ycsteven

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: thank u for the opinion.. Reply with quote

well, i agree all what your responce to me, so i included the leather seat in my car, the total bout RM64k++ coz i got a very good NCD rebate Very Happy ,and confirm the order this morning, and hopefully the finance can approve my application asap, and i can get the new car soon,can't wait for the new 'wife' Razz
i did went to toyota showroom saw the new avanza,actually to be honest,i don't need that 'BIG' since most of the time i drive alone,and the 1.3 litre engine,from wat i heard is direct from Produa,and same exactly like the Kembara.does anyone have any proof on this??? Question
final question, this is the final decision that i have to make before i get the approval from the bank.what colour your will suggest me to take??pls vote..haha.

btw....Should i insist order from KB at Jln Ipoh?

Actually i read some forum here that someone(sorry forgot the name) recommended order the car from KB head office better.So i did the booking over there.But today i received a call from a so call authorised dealer who introduced by my friend and they said can give me a lot of free gift plus some cash rebate on the car selling price.I just wondering is it a good idea i should take their offer?and i called my salesman this afternoon and told him directly what i got the offered,and they have the ready stock that i can have the new car by next week.but the salesman told me that is impossible if the head office got stock,sure they will give the priolity for their own customer not the authorised dealer.and i asked him y there is no free gift(like umbrella,steering lock,additional speakers),and the salesman said the car should have some problems, or else y the authorised dealer wanted to sell me that unit so desparately.To be honest, they really sound like very DESPARATELY .and this really make me confused who is the right one.
tkj

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: thank u for the opinion.. Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:
well, i agree all what your responce to me, so i included the leather seat in my car, the total bout RM64k++ coz i got a very good NCD rebate Very Happy ,and confirm the order this morning, and hopefully the finance can approve my application asap, and i can get the new car soon,can't wait for the new 'wife' Razz
i did went to toyota showroom saw the new avanza,actually to be honest,i don't need that 'BIG' since most of the time i drive alone,and the 1.3 litre engine,from wat i heard is direct from Produa,and same exactly like the Kembara.does anyone have any proof on this??? Question
final question, this is the final decision that i have to make before i get the approval from the bank.what colour your will suggest me to take??pls vote..haha..

Well, when it comes to colour, it really depends on your personal preference. Personally, I prefer black or dark colours, which is why I'm going for Forest Jade. To me, black/dark colours looks younger and sportier. Well, other people may have different opinions about this. So, it's very subjective. Just ask yourself, there are only 3 colours to choose from and which do you like most??
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Should i insist order from KB at Jln Ipoh? Reply with quote

Quote:
Should i insist order from KB at Jln Ipoh?

Actually i read some forum here that someone(sorry forgot the name) recommended order the car from KB head office better.So i did the booking over there.But today i received a call from a so call authorised dealer who introduced by my friend and they said can give me a lot of free gift plus some cash rebate on the car selling price.I just wondering is it a good idea i should take their offer?and i called my salesman this afternoon and told him directly what i got the offered,and they have the ready stock that i can have the new car by next week.but the salesman told me that is impossible if the head office got stock,sure they will give the priolity for their own customer not the authorised dealer.and i asked him y there is no free gift(like umbrella,steering lock,additional speakers),and the salesman said the car should have some problems, or else y the authorised dealer wanted to sell me that unit so desparately.To be honest, they really sound like very DESPARATELY .and this really make me confused who is the right one.

Before answer ur question, ycsteven, pls do not creat the topic which have overlay .....Thank you Embarassed

pls post the questions to Doubts about Accent or Should I buy an Accent now? if ur have the questions before buying new Accent and got question to ask after ur have ordered the new Accent to I have ordered my new Accent, but... and got the new Accent and in doubt with it pls post to HELP: My new Aceent! and others

Thank you ! Just to ensure the topic is active in the futures..... Razz

As for ur questions, at first, do u know that the deposit (RM500) placed with KB is refuableb but not the case with autorised dealer in most cases...
pls read Hyundai SA is cheating customer money ! topic

ur current SA is right, KB will give the priolity for their own customer not the authorised dealer first, but the autorised dealer may have stock in hand (maybe the stock have cancel by someone)
I will advise ur to ask the current SA to give u some cash rebate or free leather seat/U-Kool, otherwise, u want to cancel the order to ur friend's SA
since other can offer to u....at least ask for something which is related to ur new accent rather than the free gift they offer to u and the most they can give to ur is around value of RM200 to RM300 I think......try to ask for it........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi steven...

I am not suggesting if you should or should not.. but am just sharing my experience when buying my car.

When i was shoping for a car, the sales man from Perodua and Honda both offer to help book my Hyundai Accent from me. The Perodua salesman went as far as giving my contact to a so called authorised dealer (with my permission lah) because he knew I was looking for a black hyundai accent but not willing to wait and his dealer has a black accent in stock.

Anyway, I went thru my friend (who happens to be a mitsubishi dealer) to book my car. Why?... he is my friend mah so if i am going to buy a car I might as well let my own friend untung lah.. So far my deal was discount RM100 from his commission and discount RM200 from the messager seat. I am guessing that he can make up all this discounts by earning from the car insurance, commision from the sales and I suspect the bank that approved my loan also give some benefits to the salesman that recommended the bank too.. of course I am only guessing so dun sue me if i'm wrong.

And my freebies include a bag from the car insurance, an umbrella, full tank of petrol when deliver the car to me, leather polish because I took the semi leather option, one air freshener and one first aid kit. All freebies I estimate worth less than RM100... not expensive things lah.

Conclusion, I did not get my car from a Hyundai SA but from my friend via his connections to one of the authorised dealer. My car is quite problem free and my friend's service is also good lah (if nt he will kena from me). If you really going to get from an authorised dealer then just check out if they are a real authorised dealer by checking the company name with Kah Bintang first. As for discount, they can earn more from maybe your car trade-in and earn less from sales commision and claims to have given you discount when in fact could still be the same price. If they really claim got discount then listen to their offer first also no harm lah... hope you get a good deal for your Accent. Good luck.
tkj

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys,

Does any of you have to follow your KB SA to JPJ to register for your car?? I already went there myself to get my car registration number earlier, but now he wants me to accompany him to register for the car when it's available next week. This is weird cos I've friends who just bought a new car few months back and he just had to give his original IC to the SA to register the car for him, that's it. When I told this to my SA, he said cannot...I must show my face (??). Have any of you experienced such thing?? For info, I'm getting my car from the Jln 222 KB outlet. Pls advise.

Cheers,
TKJ

****ACTION IS LOUDER THAN WORD****
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tkj wrote:
Guys,

Does any of you have to follow your KB SA to JPJ to register for your car?? I already went there myself to get my car registration number earlier, but now he wants me to accompany him to register for the car when it's available next week. This is weird cos I've friends who just bought a new car few months back and he just had to give his original IC to the SA to register the car for him, that's it. When I told this to my SA, he said cannot...I must show my face (??). Have any of you experienced such thing?? For info, I'm getting my car from the Jln 222 KB outlet. Pls advise.

Cheers,
TKJ

===under the law, yes, you shall show ur face. But I thought ur have went to JPJ already to register ur car....so no need lah..am I right ?
In my case, I did not go with my SA and did not give her my original IC.....
she or the runner she knew just did the whole thing for me....btw, I paid RM310 for the nice number Twisted Evil
hope the info will help

Last edited by slbeh on Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
ycsteven

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: FC? Reply with quote

i heard from one of my fren said that Accent is very high FC,was he rite?i read all the forum said that the FC is quite reasonable.anyone can give me a clear idea before i collect my car? Question Question
neihc
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: FC? Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:
i heard from one of my fren said that Accent is very high FC,was he rite?i read all the forum said that the FC is quite reasonable.anyone can give me a clear idea before i collect my car? Question Question

i heard from one of my fren said is means one only? Or She/he also drive Accent? FC or not? I think not very FC....is normal!
tkj

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Guys,

Cheers,
TKJ

Quote:
===by law, yes, you shall show ur face. But I thought ur have went to JPJ already to register ur car....so no need lah..am I right ?
In my case, I did not go with my SA and did not give her my original IC.....
she or the runner she knew just did the whole thing for me....btw, I paid RM310 for the nice number Twisted Evil
hope the info will help

Slbeh,

Answer to your question. Yes, I went to JPJ earlier but there was just to get my registration number. But now the car is available already and the SA told me I need to go with him to JPJ to register for the car. (???!!)
Yes, by right we should show our face, but I also heard that sometimes we can just give them our original IC or even pay the runner and they'll doing everything for us.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: FC? Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:

to be honest...most of the korean cars are quite high FC compare with japanses cars, that is only my view of point Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: