Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Micro Compressor Only
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification
View previous topic :: View next topic  
autoshift
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Micro Compressor Only Reply with quote

KB have introduce a new product Micro Compressor fitted on to the Accent which they claimed could reduce fuel consumption and more power. It's a standard equipment fitted onto the new Sonata.

Have any Accent owners fitted this product which cost RM399?

Is there any difference on your fuel consumption?

I need feedback from those who fitted this product.[/url]
wilson
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

autoshift
is thie MC only for Auto or it fit for manual also ? And how much it can reduce the FC ? if installed, our car still got warranty ? cuz according to KB, they stated that we cannot install other things than the original car component or else they will cancel our car warranty... Shocked
________
No2 Vaporizer

Last edited by wilson on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
soulkipper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, seen the brochure at the kbsc 223 last friday during my 5k service. Will check about this later. I think it's meant for both auto and manual.
TewKY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson wrote:
autoshift
is thie MC only for Auto or it fit for manual also ? And how much it can reduce the FC ? if installed, our car still got warranty ? cuz according to KB, they stated that we cannot install other things than the original car component or else they will cancel our car warranty... Shocked

Yes! Other thing will void warranty EXCEPT those stuff selling from KB! What a JOKE? Shocked
autoshift
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must be fitted by KB and comes with a lifetime warranty. So whenever you come to service they will dismantle and clean the air filter for you.

It looks very flimsy that was why I was sceptical about this product. KB insisted that it could burnt the unburned petrol up to 99.9% to increase the mileage.

While I was there I saw a new Accent(auto) fitted with it and I enquired with the owner because he was not sure. He did not monitor its fuel consumption yet. He already fitted it when he received his car so that he could not really compare with the MC and without MC.

If you will go for your period service, KB sales advisor will try to promote this product to you. We had been driving this car for a few months already and the average mileage is quite high if we are to compare with Jap models on the road. If fitted with the MC and if the mileage could increase then its worth fitting it. If not, its another sales gimmick to make more money whenever we come to service our car.
tkj

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: MICRO COMPRESSOR OFFER - RM 295 Reply with quote

I went for my 1st 1000km service at Jln 222 SC last Friday. I was told that the Micro Compressor is on offer now - RM295, instead of RM399.
ycsteven

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: MICRO COMPRESSOR OFFER - RM 295 Reply with quote

tkj wrote:
I went for my 1st 1000km service at Jln 222 SC last Friday. I was told that the Micro Compressor is on offer now - RM295, instead of RM399.

becareful tkj, the SC guys told me the price never went down, still is RM399, the do have the RM295 one..bt the compressor smaller one..for smaller cc car like Accent,very sure on this, coz i was considering to install this..bt the SC guy not recommended me to install...nothing much different on the FC..after u have this micro compressor.. Sad
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ppl,
All this Micro PRocessor etc, I've been thinking, would it make any different and who is telling the truth. But thinking logically, our car is controlled by an injector. How can we save on FC when it (can consider) is a constant mixture of air/fuel in our combustion chamber. In order to save on FC, we can add in a turbo/super charger after the injector. This will give us optimum air/fuel mixture and a better millage. So adding all those gimmics, I might make a very frectional difference but not big enough to be noticeable.

Its just my 2 cents. Anyone to share?
tkj

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Hi ppl,
All this Micro PRocessor etc, I've been thinking, would it make any different and who is telling the truth. But thinking logically, our car is controlled by an injector. How can we save on FC when it (can consider) is a constant mixture of air/fuel in our combustion chamber. In order to save on FC, we can add in a turbo/super charger after the injector. This will give us optimum air/fuel mixture and a better millage. So adding all those gimmics, I might make a very frectional difference but not big enough to be noticeable.

Its just my 2 cents. Anyone to share?

Hi Marky,

Agree with you, we're not sure how effective the Power Optimizer or the Micro Compressor can save fuel or boost the car's performance, and I can't be bothered. Whatever it is, in terms of power, I think our Accent is good enough. In fact, I think it's rather powerful. My mileage is still below 2k km so I'm not speeding like crazy yet but still I think going up hill is not a problem at all. Just step on the accelerator more (and you don't need to floor it) and the car just go zoom zoom. Very Happy Going on the hway is even better, you really feel the power and since I've changed to bigger set of wheels, it's even more stable.

On FC, well mine is hovering between RM0.12 (more hway driving) to RM0.14 (more city driving / traffic jam) so I'm not too bothered about it cos my previous Iswara 1.5A used to be RM0.15-0.16 per km!!

Cheers,
TKJ
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its good that you're enjoy the ride. Well after the 2K millage, maybe you can 'push' it a little more and get the kick of it!!!
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for those who have installed the vehicle performance kits such as Optimiser or Micro Compressor or Power Man , pls share ur experience with us...TQ Surprised
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:
tkj wrote:
ycsteven wrote:
so far the last two time i got about 350km/rm45, that's mean about 0.128 sen per km, 100% city driving.

Wow...100% city driving still can get 0.128 sen, that's considered very very good. What have u done to your car??
basically i installed the micro compressor(the bigger one), so and i changed another enigine oil brand AcDelco..and i think becoz of the habit of the way you drive...i using Shell Green.

wow..100% city driving can get RM0.128/KM...compare with my FC RM0.15~0.16 100% city driving Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone to share?
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gen II, how does it look like? Is it smaller?

Notice a lot of Micro Compressor is being sold in many accessory shops. Not sure hows their quality too.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soMRak wrote:
My one is the latest model Micro Compressor Gen II.Just RM199 and u get free power magnetic. Please refer http://www.micro-compressor.com. I think what website show is the old model RM399 but the concept is same.

I think it is not the product from the KB... Question soMRak, can u confirm this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: