Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gearbox Problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnjenin
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks david. oledi pm u my email address.

david wrote:
let me get marky for you. pls PM me your email address.

johnjenin wrote:
now my gearbox problem is back!! really tension while driving...

marky, what should i do??do you experience the same problem?? i try to pm marky, but cannot find him [lazy to search actually :p]

RXS5

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha i buy rx-s5 bcoz i dont want a proton (gen2) thinking that hyundai would be better, but also so many problems...

mine is ok.. only a bit difficult to shift from fourth to fifth gear.. sometimes accidentally masuk 3rd gear!!! argh....

but i hv the "clank-clank" sound when car shift speed especially at low speed... there is a thread on this problem started by another rxs owner...

johnjenin wrote:
Anyone can help me....

im driving Accent Hatchback RX-S5 [M]... i think something wrong with my gearbox...especially in Gear 2.. when i want to change from the 1st gear to 2nd Gear, its hard and not smooth, come with a little bit of 'crack' sound... is it normal?? another gear seem ok...huhuhuhu..only come out for three weeks,oledi got problem...

anyone has experience this??

david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you car is new, then it might need some time to get things done smooth, unless it is consider not normal then better check the MT oil is sufficient. i had a MT car also and i can feel the same pain as you.

RXS5 wrote:
haha i buy rx-s5 bcoz i dont want a proton (gen2) thinking that hyundai would be better, but also so many problems...

mine is ok.. only a bit difficult to shift from fourth to fifth gear.. sometimes accidentally masuk 3rd gear!!! argh....

but i hv the "clank-clank" sound when car shift speed especially at low speed... there is a thread on this problem started by another rxs owner...

johnjenin wrote:
Anyone can help me....

im driving Accent Hatchback RX-S5 [M]... i think something wrong with my gearbox...especially in Gear 2.. when i want to change from the 1st gear to 2nd Gear, its hard and not smooth, come with a little bit of 'crack' sound... is it normal?? another gear seem ok...huhuhuhu..only come out for three weeks,oledi got problem...

johnjenin
General Member

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RXS5 wrote:

it just ur feeling. its all depend on ur driving skill when changing gear 4 to gear 5. when you know the best way how to control it. this problem can be solve. make sure u step the clutch to the fullest.

Razz
osaga

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RXS5 wrote:

johnjenin wrote:
Anyone can help me....

dont wory lah john jenin..mine MT just 2000++km oledi,after u get that 1st service that prob sure tarak punya..just till now everytime i want to shift from 2nd > 3rd got litte bit sangkut...but for me so far the shift tranmission+clutch pedalling..memang best

For that clan-clank sound on low gear..i think its normal la for MT-me also can heard that sound..U johjenin dont have this prob ka?
RXS5

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

totally agree with u osaga..
the clutch/gear shift is really smooth...
as for clunk-clunk at low gear.. just turn up the vol of our superb audio Cool

osaga wrote:
RXS5 wrote:

johnjenin wrote:
Anyone can help me....

dont wory lah john jenin..mine MT just 2000++km oledi,after u get that 1st service that prob sure tarak punya..just till now everytime i want to shift from 2nd > 3rd got litte bit sangkut...but for me so far the shift tranmission+clutch pedalling..memang best

For that clan-clank sound on low gear..i think its normal la for MT-me also can heard that sound..U johjenin dont have this prob ka?

General Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: gear oil Reply with quote

need help

how much km we need to change gear oil
sc say 20,000km we change
inside the book 40,000km

thanks
________
America'S Next Top Model Forums

Last edited by 5585 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: gear oil Reply with quote

5585 wrote:
need help

how much km we need to change gear oil
sc say 20,000km we change
inside the book 40,000km

thanks

depend to you. if you have money now, you can change it. remember to get SPIII instead of Dexron III.

if me, i still stick back to 40,000km. if something went wrong, i can go and sue the KB... coz they manual said (black and white) change at 40,000km.

or probably the SC want to earn more money from you. like mine. when i go to change oil filter only, they ask me to change brake fluid and also install all component... so i refuse and say no... outside cheaper. Very Happy
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gearbox oil should be 20,000km for M/T and 40,000km A/T... IMHO.
sharpfish
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, is anyone know how much is our gear box (AT 1.5)? i heard people saying it is about RM 15K... is it true?

can our gear box be replaced by second hand toyota gearbox? or other type?
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please post your question in Buy/Sell section.

sharpfish wrote:
Hi, is anyone know how much is our gear box (AT 1.5)? i heard people saying it is about RM 15K... is it true?

can our gear box be replaced by second hand toyota gearbox? or other type?
hihijnln
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone can tell what happen my gear box have knok knok knok sound when I driving? I went to Hyundai Service centre need Min RM 8000.00 to repair.
kevin203

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is your stil under warranty? Which SC you went to?
hihijnln
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sc ipoh, got any suggestion
kevin203

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your car is still new then you can claim it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Engine & Electrical All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: