Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gearbox Problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dagg3r

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wah... triple posting. @_@

I got that problem before. But found out was my gearbox sensor's faulty. Change in less that 1 hour in JLN223 SC.
But that was like 1/2 years ago. Smile

Hope your problem will be solve.

1) HPIS EMS 400
2) Grounding
3) pivot Volt Stablelizer
4) Micro Processor & super magnetic
Hyundai Accent 1.5 GLS AT April 2004
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
johnjenin
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone can help me....

im driving Accent Hatchback RX-S5 [M]... i think something wrong with my gearbox...especially in Gear 2.. when i want to change from the 1st gear to 2nd Gear, its hard and not smooth, come with a little bit of 'crack' sound... is it normal?? another gear seem ok...huhuhuhu..only come out for three weeks,oledi got problem...

anyone has experience this??

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnjenin wrote:
Anyone can help me....

im driving Accent Hatchback RX-S5 [M]... i think something wrong with my gearbox...especially in Gear 2.. when i want to change from the 1st gear to 2nd Gear, its hard and not smooth, come with a little bit of 'crack' sound... is it normal?? another gear seem ok...huhuhuhu..only come out for three weeks,oledi got problem...

you should highlight these problem to KBSC. let's them know and bring your car for them to test. remember, dont bother to call them cause at the end, they will ask u to bring your car to inspect n etc.

did you fully press the clutch b4 engage to gear 2? can be tricky sometimes...

i can sense that they would say... is normal coz gearbox still new. after a while, the sound will reduce n etc... ahahaha
johnjenin
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noname wrote:
johnjenin wrote:
Anyone can help me....

you should highlight these problem to KBSC. let's them know and bring your car for them to test. remember, dont bother to call them cause at the end, they will ask u to bring your car to inspect n etc.

did you fully press the clutch b4 engage to gear 2? can be tricky sometimes...

i can sense that they would say... is normal coz gearbox still new. after a while, the sound will reduce n etc... ahahaha

i also think the same. may be i press the clutch half way only.. but after i fully press the clutch,also same problem.. hard,heart break and feeling like to smack the car to the wall...huhuhuhu

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="johnjenin] i also think the same. may be i press the clutch half way only.. but after i fully press the clutch,also same problem.. hard,heart break and feeling like to smack the car to the wall...huhuhuhu[/quote]

hmmm, tricky. my old iswara having these problem but it doesnt occur all the time.

1) did these happen all the time?
2) did you try to engage into the gear slowly?
johnjenin
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i engage slowly the sound will be nicer and not as hard as i change it normal or quick mode...

but how can i change slowly all the time...nowadays,people want to go faster all the time..especially in penang... if a little bit slowl, back car will PON PON like a gangster.... /* sigh */

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnjenin wrote:
if i engage slowly the sound will be nicer and not as hard as i change it normal or quick mode...

but how can i change slowly all the time...nowadays,people want to go faster all the time..especially in penang... if a little bit slowl, back car will PON PON like a gangster.... /* sigh */

what i mean slowly is not to the extend like slow motion type lah... just normal motion but not to the extend of fast shifting like short-shift gearbox.

anyway, should ask KBSC. call them and ask them...
hy
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noname wrote:
johnjenin wrote:

what i mean slowly is not to the extend like slow motion type lah... just normal motion but not to the extend of fast shifting like short-shift gearbox.

anyway, should ask KBSC. call them and ask them...

i hv the same problem too. drive accent rxs (m). 3 wks old. But, i notice it happens after my 1st service @ 1000 km. Changed transmission oil as recommended.
i plan to go to kbsc 2moro.
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why like this geh the car? can claim or not? must taruk them kao kao wan...cos in long term its the car u gonna drive everyday, summore its still new...u MUST let them have a look....if the service center cant figure out the prob..then susah weh....also check the clutch...might be the flywheel's affecting it too

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
jojoyuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

remember check ur gearbox too.. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
johnjenin
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have check with KHSC penang... i told them about my gearbox problem... they said they receive the same complaint from the others[accent manual]...

they have adjust my clutch cable...make it shorten...so far seems the gearbox works fine....but it still happen for sumtimes only....aiyaaaaa...

jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe shorten the cable a little bit more....some fine tweening perhaps?

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try to PM marky, he is driving MT also. i cant give you much information on MT coz my car is AT. Cool

johnjenin wrote:
i have check with KHSC penang... i told them about my gearbox problem... they said they receive the same complaint from the others[accent manual]...

they have adjust my clutch cable...make it shorten...so far seems the gearbox works fine....but it still happen for sumtimes only....aiyaaaaa...

johnjenin
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now my gearbox problem is back!! really tension while driving...

marky, what should i do??do you experience the same problem?? i try to pm marky, but cannot find him [lazy to search actually :p]

david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let me get marky for you. pls PM me your email address.

johnjenin wrote:
now my gearbox problem is back!! really tension while driving...

marky, what should i do??do you experience the same problem?? i try to pm marky, but cannot find him [lazy to search actually :p]

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Engine & Electrical All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: