Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change to other brand of tyre & rim etc (1)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wheel, Tyre, Suspension & Safe Operation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Change to other brand of tyre & rim etc (1) Reply with quote

Wish to see some Accent with sport rim pictures please....
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please refer to PHOTOS HERE!!! as there are a modifified Accent with sport rim.
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I'm just a new comer here...I found that this forum is lag on photos, is there any chance to see Accent with sport rim? I really got no chance even on the road, almost all Accents also with their stock rims only. I tot this would be a very interesting topic for a car like other car's forum this topic is really hot and u can see the photos on their cars with many nice sport rims. Not complain but really wish to see....
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks KCKS for helping a new comer. But still, no much involved in this topic huh, truely not a interesting topic for Accent huh? Confused
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the club, 9120 Very Happy

I agreed that most of Accents OTR are using the stock rims and i hardly saw modified rims of Accent. So ill try to spot outside the road and post it here. Very Happy
9120 wrote:
Hello, I'm just a new comer here...I found that this forum is lag on photos, is there any chance to see Accent with sport rim? I really got no chance even on the road, almost all Accents also with their stock rims only. I tot this would be a very interesting topic for a car like other car's forum this topic is really hot and u can see the photos on their cars with many nice sport rims. Not complain but really wish to see....
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey really thanks a lot KCKS! Actually....I've no car at the moment but looking to have a first car soon (ofcoz Accent is in my list), and I always imagine that Accent on sport rim will be really really nice, but I can't always just imagine, so try to see it on the road/forum but really as I said almost all are using stock rims Wink
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. i got no idea which part of this forum can interest you. But if you really got time, feel free to read each section and you will know the facts of accent.

9120 wrote:
Thanks KCKS for helping a new comer. But still, no much involved in this topic huh, truely not a interesting topic for Accent huh? Confused
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly, Accent is a $$$ worth car. Our local car really can't compare with it. So any idea when you are getting a car?
Btw, im also planning to change the stock rim coz not really like the design when booking the car. But now because of low budget, the plan will be moved at very far behind in my mod list. Wink But i think there is some Accent had mod the rims, if you are lucky enough, you can spot them.
9120 wrote:
Hey really thanks a lot KCKS! Actually....I've no car at the moment but looking to have a first car soon (ofcoz Accent is in my list), and I always imagine that Accent on sport rim will be really really nice, but I can't always just imagine, so try to see it on the road/forum but really as I said almost all are using stock rims Wink
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm actually I'm really know nothing about Accent but just read from other topics to know that Accent owners facing what kind problems and how to solve it....and by the way, may I know something about Accent's loan, servicing costs, and where to ask those basic questions like these? do I always have to create a new topic? (ofcoz not right) but just scared to post the wrong question at the wrong place...for example I wish to know how many times/costs to service Accent per year etc? coz really no idea how to do budget on it, I mean not only OTR price ofcoz. By the way, now I think I'm already posting the wrong questions at the wrong place already, should I delete it? and how? Embarassed
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually you can find all the required information from Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners

But if you got doubt of anything, feel free to post your doubts to the revelent topic then we should help you there. Wink
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay got it, Thanks again becoz I noticed there's someone will always saying "out of topic" or something like "boss marah", that's why I really scared to posting at the wrong place. By the way, still keeping this topic on coz still hoping there's some Accent on sport rim photos here to share.... Wink
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9120 wrote:
Okay got it, Thanks again becoz I noticed there's someone will always saying "out of topic" or something like "boss marah", that's why I really scared to posting at the wrong place. By the way, still keeping this topic on coz still hoping there's some Accent on sport rim photos here to share.... Wink

For the new members, we will advise u when u make the wrong posting except the senior members Wink Do not worry & thank for the concern!
Btw, hope u do not mind we are going to rename ur topic for further discuss about the sport rim...TQ Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rename? ofcoz u can do that. Thanks anyway. Wink
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, didnt see anyone post rim pics?

the above link is showing accent general photo...
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya so unlucky we got no chance to see that, I noticed most of the Accent owners here are not interested in sport rims maybe, most of them are using stock rim still...hmmm wondering....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wheel, Tyre, Suspension & Safe Operation All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: