Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VDO Radio/CD Player (2nd Batch) (1)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ckkeat
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: VDO Radio/CD Player (2nd Batch) (1) Reply with quote

Do anyone encouter the noise problem (like esss esss esss sounds)whenever you switch on the cd or the radio tuner on your VDO player.
please advice me ! the HQ KBSC said the interfrence on the air ionier . Anyone can tell the facts?
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have the problem and I dont have ionizer, does this helps to isolate the possibilities your problem?
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If KBSC said so, do they do the experiment to disconnect the Ioniser and test again? If no, you can climb down the left front seat, disconnect the pug of the Ioniser(Remember the polarity) and test. Then connect the plug and test again. Remember, there is a polarity sign between the male and female connectors. Exclamation
ckkeat
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: thanx Reply with quote

thanx for your suggestion and i will test it out.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please test it and tell us what is the outcome, we will try our best helping you to solve your problem. Very Happy
ckkeat
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Feedback from IpohKBSC Reply with quote

Recently, i went back to Ipoh KBSC to replace the new unit VDO cd Player and the results are the same with the noise distortion. Those accent owner with VDO player should check this matter. This is because the latest batch c/w pioneer cd player, don't have this problems.
The manager in ipoh said he will contact the VDO for this case. i suggest everyone with this matter pls complaint to KB HQ to change the newer version player. Isn't fair to change the product which defects.
Anyone have Kah Bintang HQ address? coz i need to write a letter complaint.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Feedback from IpohKBSC Reply with quote

Mine don't have this problem.

ckkeat wrote:
Recently, i went back to Ipoh KBSC to replace the new unit VDO cd Player and the results are the same with the noise distortion. Those accent owner with VDO player should check this matter. This is because the latest batch c/w pioneer cd player, don't have this problems.
The manager in ipoh said he will contact the VDO for this case. i suggest everyone with this matter pls complaint to KB HQ to change the newer version player. Isn't fair to change the product which defects.
Anyone have Kah Bintang HQ address? coz i need to write a letter complaint.

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My one is come with the Pioneer CD Player, so didn't have this problem.

Please refer to here for the address of KB outlets in Malaysia. The Jalan Ipoh Branch at Central is KB HQ. Wink
ckkeat
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: latest news from VDO Reply with quote

Finally i got answers from Service Manager of KBSC Ipoh said that VDO confirmed the CD VDO player have low quality of noise filter. So i think that the new batch accent with pionner cd player is much more better.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icic.. Very Happy Ckkeat, so are you planning to change off the VDO player?? If you really concern of music quality, better get a better cd player rather than the stock pioneer. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: