Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Car Battery
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chinhai8

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to mechanic that told me,NS65 is a special model.It is hardly to find it.I just ask the mechanic to modify the base plate which hold the battery,then can fit NS70 model.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my first stock battery is NS65, infact I found that is no good.

chinhai8 wrote:
According to mechanic that told me,NS65 is a special model.It is hardly to find it.I just ask the mechanic to modify the base plate which hold the battery,then can fit NS70 model.

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:

chinhai8 wrote:

is maintenance free battery or acid battery which u need to fill in the water? im confused. so far, im using MF... so far so good.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine is not MF, according to the battery mechanic, MF and non-MF is also the same, both needs water inside the battery.

so, after think twice i decided not to take MF becoz i am paying more expensive for the same thing except the convenient of filling in batt water. in fact everyime i do regular service at jinmin, they do check the batt water for me and refill if neccessary.

but one thing good that i like is the overflow tube gate, becoz we dunno when the service technician moody comes that accidentally or careless mistakes to overflow with battery water. (once bitten, twice shy)

noname wrote:
david wrote:

chinhai8 wrote:

is maintenance free battery or acid battery which u need to fill in the water? im confused. so far, im using MF... so far so good.

chinhai8

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my one is MF free battery without any cap on top one!!I think I get it around RM210.
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
mine is not MF, according to the battery mechanic, MF and non-MF is also the same, both needs water inside the battery.

so, after think twice i decided not to take MF becoz i am paying more expensive for the same thing except the convenient of filling in batt water. in fact everyime i do regular service at jinmin, they do check the batt water for me and refill if neccessary.

but one thing good that i like is the overflow tube gate, becoz we dunno when the service technician moody comes that accidentally or careless mistakes to overflow with battery water. (once bitten, twice shy)

ic. i have one bad experience on non-MF. just use less than 1 year, i need to refill the battery water almost every 2 weeks. if didnt check it, will reach to "low" marking. hmm... i got it replace and the same thing happen again. so i change to MF Very Happy
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm.. you previous battery case seems like battery leakage.

noname wrote:
david wrote:

ic. i have one bad experience on non-MF. just use less than 1 year, i need to refill the battery water almost every 2 weeks. if didnt check it, will reach to "low" marking. hmm... i got it replace and the same thing happen again. so i change to MF Very Happy

accentmaniac

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just change to Maint. free battery 55, fit nicely to the battery compartment. But still trying on the power
1) Micro Compressor & super magnetic
2) "MaxSpeed" VS & 5pts Grounding
3) "K&N" Air Filter & "Hot Bit" Strut Bar
RXS5

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: maint.free Reply with quote

accentmaniac wrote:
Just change to Maint. free battery 55, fit nicely to the battery compartment. But still trying on the power

my new rx-s5 comes with maint.free batt... Razz
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: maint.free Reply with quote

sure or not?

RXS5 wrote:
accentmaniac wrote:

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: maint.free Reply with quote

RXS5 wrote:
accentmaniac wrote:

yes, RX-S5 is come with MF... but with additional price. you can opt for normal battery...
RXS5

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: maint.free Reply with quote

david wrote:
sure or not?

RXS5 wrote:
accentmaniac wrote:

oops... noname is correct...
i bought my rx-s5 with premium package...
it comes with a few extra for the extra RM...
MF batt, "talking" reverse sensor.... (instead of the beep beep beep, a lady voice says, 5ft, 4ft... 1.5ft STOP! STOP! STOP! BANG!), ozone purifier (dunno what is this, asked the salesman, he say usnder driver seat, but dont see anything, a fren who drove tiara before said, her tiara also comes with it, an eletronic gadget we cant see, hers only see a red blinking light near her glove compartment!!!) Anyone any idea what is this OZONE PURIFIER thing??? and other "add-ons" which seems to be redundant as they are also in the RXS package or basic package!!!! (but salesman say diff type/quality...)

but when chk pricing.. basic = rm62k++
+ rxs pkg = + rm1.6k+
+ premium pkg = + rm7k+
(but if take full pkg got discount rm6k)
so in another words.. only +rm2.6k+ for everything lor....
jeez
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bro,

got to be careful of the maintanence free batt...thats what it was meant to be. Pls check of any leak of batt acid water from the below of the d sticker cause it happen to me. KB type was the open type and this can lead to leakage.

Mine was change at 222 when i complain to them. the batt acid actually spilled my hood Sad .

Please watch up for it.
accentmaniac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: maint.free Reply with quote

RXS5 wrote:
accentmaniac wrote:

After 2 months trying, feel that my accent loss on the pickup. Is this possible due to the low AH value of the 55 MF battery?

Thinking of changing it back to either NF65 or NF70. It really hurts the FC when the pickup is lacking. Crying or Very sad
1) Micro Compressor & super magnetic
2) "MaxSpeed" VS & 5pts Grounding
3) "K&N" Air Filter & "Hot Bit" Strut Bar
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: maint.free Reply with quote

the pickup is not really that much relates with the condition of your battery i believe.

there are other things can be improved.

accentmaniac wrote:
RXS5 wrote:
accentmaniac wrote:

After 2 months trying, feel that my accent loss on the pickup. Is this possible due to the low AH value of the 55 MF battery?

Thinking of changing it back to either NF65 or NF70. It really hurts the FC when the pickup is lacking. Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Engine & Electrical All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: