Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steering, Gear & Pedal Lock (1)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi rivaldo, where did u bought the AutoLock and how much?

rivaldo wrote:

But i won't do that, coz i got "AutoLock" lock on my brake pedal ma. Wink

sbsoo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rivaldo, your Autolock is which model? 1440 or 1640? I used 1440 before, very difficult to lock for Accent.
sbsoo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone heard about LockTech?
http://www.locktech.com.my/product-guide.html

Effective Automobile Anti-Theft Innovation
LOCKTECH has been designed in accordance with the engineering principle by allowing it to lock the automobile movement control system which are the brake and clutch. As the result, the thief cannot move the automobile which has been proved that the automobile cannot be stolen within the short period of time. As a result, most cars thieves will move to the next targets which spend the least time to take away your vehicles.

Concealed installation, no welding or drilling the acr body, no bolt and nut are use and or car modification
LOCKTECH is designed to be installed and hidden at the panel area acceptably for each model of automobiles without messy or impeding the use of equipment in your automobile. It is hidden in the position very difficult for the burglar to break it. In addition, LOCKTECH is installed with the screw in the concealed position. When locked it is hidden by the cover up part that cannot be taken out.

LOCKTECH is easy to be installed with only 15 minutes without welding or drilling the car body, no bolt and nut are use, no modification or destruction to the car condition. The device can be installed permanently and concealedly under the panel without messy. When you wish to operate the LOCKTECH, only to pull the rod, the device will lock itself which no device with any mechanic system in the market can do like LOCKTECH.

LOCKTECH is designed in accordance with the engineering principle to be conformed with the pattern of each automobile model. It is made of stainless steel to prevent all kinds of equipment destruction.

With strength reliability in all part of LOCKTECH
LOCKTECH is made of stainless steel for the strength with the 1st stage lock. There is a Padlock Bar for additional security and for more confidence when you have to leave your car for a long period of time. To operate the lock, you only pull the lock rod upward position, the device will be locked immediately for the 1st stage lock. To release the lock you only use the key to unlock the device, the lock will be slid down by itself and the lock will be kept unseen from the theft's eyes. In addition, a recommended good Padlock with sized 50MM is suitable for EXTRA PLUS SECURITY.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. Very Happy Looks very convenience way to lock the car. But i can't fond that they have the product which is compactible for our Accent. Crying or Very sad Or they haven't update their website Rolling Eyes
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sbsoo, the LOCKTECH how much and where to buy? The 1640 can fit into Accent ar?

sbsoo wrote:
Anyone heard about LockTech?
http://www.locktech.com.my/product-guide.html

Effective Automobile Anti-Theft Innovation
LOCKTECH has been designed in accordance with the engineering principle by allowing it to lock the automobile movement control system which are the brake and clutch. As the result, the thief cannot move the automobile which has been proved that the automobile cannot be stolen within the short period of time. As a result, most cars thieves will move to the next targets which spend the least time to take away your vehicles.

Concealed installation, no welding or drilling the acr body, no bolt and nut are use and or car modification
LOCKTECH is designed to be installed and hidden at the panel area acceptably for each model of automobiles without messy or impeding the use of equipment in your automobile. It is hidden in the position very difficult for the burglar to break it. In addition, LOCKTECH is installed with the screw in the concealed position. When locked it is hidden by the cover up part that cannot be taken out.

LOCKTECH is easy to be installed with only 15 minutes without welding or drilling the car body, no bolt and nut are use, no modification or destruction to the car condition. The device can be installed permanently and concealedly under the panel without messy. When you wish to operate the LOCKTECH, only to pull the rod, the device will lock itself which no device with any mechanic system in the market can do like LOCKTECH.

LOCKTECH is designed in accordance with the engineering principle to be conformed with the pattern of each automobile model. It is made of stainless steel to prevent all kinds of equipment destruction.

With strength reliability in all part of LOCKTECH
LOCKTECH is made of stainless steel for the strength with the 1st stage lock. There is a Padlock Bar for additional security and for more confidence when you have to leave your car for a long period of time. To operate the lock, you only pull the lock rod upward position, the device will be locked immediately for the 1st stage lock. To release the lock you only use the key to unlock the device, the lock will be slid down by itself and the lock will be kept unseen from the theft's eyes. In addition, a recommended good Padlock with sized 50MM is suitable for EXTRA PLUS SECURITY.

sbsoo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locktech i heard is about RM4xx/=, but i couldn't find for Accent model. Autolock Pro 1640 is selling RM165 at Jaya Jusco. I never used 1640, I used Autolock 1440 (less than 1 week), then sold to friend. You are using 1440 right? How you feel about 1440?
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too sad to confirmed that the locktech still not available to Accent. Crying or Very sad
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought Autolock Pro today, it fits into Accent brake pedal with a little technique to fit in.

sbsoo wrote:
Locktech i heard is about RM4xx/=, but i couldn't find for Accent model. Autolock Pro 1640 is selling RM165 at Jaya Jusco. I never used 1640, I used Autolock 1440 (less than 1 week), then sold to friend. You are using 1440 right? How you feel about 1440?

sbsoo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David, you bought from Jaya Jusco or Smart Shop? Is it easy to lock? Have you used 1440 before?
rivaldo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, my lock is same with daivd. Is call AutoLock Pro #1645.

So far i saw at 1U(Car Accessories shop) dun know wht name. And also i saw at Carefour(Alamanda, Putrajaya). The price is RM165.

When lock in Accent u will feel abit longgar, but it is completely lock. I can sure that those thief will have to the break petal to get rid of the lock. This lock really make the thief susah. Once it take times to steal ur car, thief will not do it. Laughing

Somemore the Key-Lock area is bulletproof. Cool
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought it from Jusca Mid valley, that was the last 2 unit. Dont go to the compartment sells the 1440, next to the counter selling the Pro version.

It is not hard to fix inside, just need to be slowly to put in as the steerling compartment below is a bit low. Fix it either from the left or the right side of the brake pedal.

I personally found that the left side of pedal is better.

The package comes with a steerling cover and 2 warning stickers, I recommend to stick on somewhere near the front driver and another one from the rear opposite diagonal to front driver. These 2 points are the common spot thef will survey when they approach the vehicle on the street.

sbsoo wrote:
David, you bought from Jaya Jusco or Smart Shop? Is it easy to lock? Have you used 1440 before?

david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, after I locked it, I cannot step the brake petal. It is very firm piece of metal... tough.

At first I was surveying between Carrefour, Jusco and SmartShop. The Smartshop and Carrefour at MV has not been selling anymore so I opt to goto Jusco.

rivaldo wrote:
Hi guys, my lock is same with daivd. Is call AutoLock Pro #1645.

So far i saw at 1U(Car Accessories shop) dun know wht name. And also i saw at Carefour(Alamanda, Putrajaya). The price is RM165.

When lock in Accent u will feel abit longgar, but it is completely lock. I can sure that those thief will have to the break petal to get rid of the lock. This lock really make the thief susah. Once it take times to steal ur car, thief will not do it. Laughing

Somemore the Key-Lock area is bulletproof. Cool

chinhai8

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had been using the lock mentioned by david for one and a half years...beware the lock can not touch with water,or else it will be rust...i think i buy it RM180 that time in an accessori shop in Subang there.......
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which part get rusted? It is painted one rite?

chinhai8 wrote:
i had been using the lock mentioned by david for one and a half years...beware the lock can not touch with water,or else it will be rust...i think i buy it RM180 that time in an accessori shop in Subang there.......

Last edited by david on Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
rivaldo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah you stick the sticker to you car ar David?

I dun dare to stick coz the sticker not nice. Razz But maybe can put on the sterling cover. Haha.

Anyway, the AutoLock is thin also. So i can just put aside at the bottom of passenger seat. Wink I dun like those big fat lock, coz dun know where to hide it. Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: