Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Function of the stock alarm
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eik.. Shocked Mine one is working, please try it carefully Wink
rivaldo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya it's work. But i need hold up longer abt 5 sec. But is weird to put in button 2. When press and hold the button 2, then door will unlock. Should design in button 1, i think. Rolling Eyes

Thks. Is my mistake for not holding long enough. Embarassed
Embarassed
KCKS wrote:
Eik.. Shocked Mine one is working, please try it carefully Wink
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing We sometimes need to hold abit longer than the stated stime from the manual. Very Happy
I also wonder that when we want to find our car in the parking area by wanna activate the panic mode. The door will be open first when we press the button 2 then go to panic mode after holding with some period. So there will a change for other thief to sniff off the thing in the car. Shocked

But as it is the designed of the alarm, so we go no help of it and try not to used the mode for security advise. Wink
rivaldo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya lor, is their design. Nvm, will use it for this moment. Maybe will change to better alarm set next few months.

Let's see how much i can get from coming CNY Ang Pao. Haha. Laughing
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No needla.. So far i open up the remote for the alarm. I was Shocked thst it used as the coding as our common Autogate. Normal coding is 7 digit but Hyundai use 8 digit.

P.S. I had renamed the topic since its more to the function of the alarm. Wink
rivaldo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really ah, that's mean it is good alarm lor?

Did you all heard about, proton cars can remote alarm by hphone? When you left your key inside the car and accidently lock ur car. You can use ur hphone call someone in ur house and ask them to unlock the car by using the spare alarm. Call them to press the unlock button by pointing to the hphone, while in ur side move ur hphone around the alarm box area.

My question is, if this can work means the alarm is lousy right? Coz i try for my Accent, it can't work.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure it is working for Proton cars?

Theoritically it is not working, it is about analog and digita signals differences.

rivaldo wrote:
Really ah, that's mean it is good alarm lor?

Did you all heard about, proton cars can remote alarm by hphone? When you left your key inside the car and accidently lock ur car. You can use ur hphone call someone in ur house and ask them to unlock the car by using the spare alarm. Call them to press the unlock button by pointing to the hphone, while in ur side move ur hphone around the alarm box area.

My question is, if this can work means the alarm is lousy right? Coz i try for my Accent, it can't work.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its impossible la. How can they hp transmit digital wave through analogue speakers. Confused

But personally once happenned to me. Last times few years back, one of my friend van installed the cheap type alarm. When we stop our car, goes down the car then press the alarm to arm the van. Its unbelievable that a saga beside sound too. So he press and try for few times, it really works with the saga alarm. Then we dun bother the car and just lock our car then have a dinner. When we come back to ride the van, it happenned again. So how is the conclusion? I suspect both is tuned in same code and frequency to the alarm. Wink
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wlao :O

KCKS wrote:
I think its impossible la. How can they hp transmit digital wave through analogue speakers. Confused

But personally once happenned to me. Last times few years back, one of my friend van installed the cheap type alarm. When we stop our car, goes down the car then press the alarm to arm the van. Its unbelievable that a saga beside sound too. So he press and try for few times, it really works with the saga alarm. Then we dun bother the car and just lock our car then have a dinner. When we come back to ride the van, it happenned again. So how is the conclusion? I suspect both is tuned in same code and frequency to the alarm. Wink
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Twisted Evil it dangerous of the alarm. Evil or Very Mad I really dun understand why this will happenned. Maybe, they also give lousy alarm. Wink
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aiya... bolehland mar

KCKS wrote:
So, Twisted Evil it dangerous of the alarm. Evil or Very Mad I really dun understand why this will happenned. Maybe, they also give lousy alarm. Wink
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel Embarassed that post it up here to step our bolehland le. Embarassed Crying or Very sad
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I dun feel that way. It is our duty to let others know the truth, otherwise we will forever become bolehland.

Lets stick back to topic, shall we?

KCKS wrote:
I feel Embarassed that post it up here to step our bolehland le. Embarassed Crying or Very sad
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, i think the all function of the stock alarm is stated here. Nothing new for discussion. Wink
rivaldo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dun know wor, my fren said is work. Must try it my self with my fren.

But alarm really dangerous. Actually ppl can easily track the frequency once u press ur alarm. Actually it happens, when ppl park their car and activate the alarm, there is pro thief hide aside and track down the frequency and make a new remote alarm. Then can unlock ur car any time liao.

So next time before u press ur alarm must look to ur left then ur right then look back to left again, make sure no ppl Ghost Ghost Mouse Mouse(鬼鬼鼠鼠) around ur car. hahaahah. Laughing

But i won't do that, coz i got "AutoLock" lock on my brake pedal ma. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: