Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Function of the stock alarm
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rivaldo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Function of the stock alarm Reply with quote

When i get my car, i got 2 <b>small keys</b>, that key use to switch off the alarm manually?

Can i know wht is the small keys use for? And where is the key hole?

Need you guys to explain, SA no tell me when i get the car. Beside i am too excited to take the car, and never check my spare keys. Sad

Thanks. Laughing
scst

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Evening, the two small keys are the alarm keys where you need to switch on the iginition key first before you use the alarm key to switch off or bypass the alarm system.

To switch off: Turn the iginition key to ON position and follow by turning clock wise using the small alarm key. Recommend this action when you totally not planning to use the alarm in a short period of time. If in future you need to use back the alarm system, you have to turn the ingnition key to ON position first follow by turning anti-clock wise using the small alarm key.

To Bypass Alarm (Deactivate & Activate back): Turn the ignition key to ON position and follow by turning clock-wise plus anti-clock wise (back to original position). Recommend to follow this action when your alarm remote control battery is out and you are planning to change it later.

Hope this may help you. Any query, you may visit me at Kah Bintang HQ in Jln Ipoh KL or call me at 012-2221616 or email me at sam@kahbintang.com. SAM CHONG.

Kah Bintang HQ sales dept is open everydays even during the holidays.

HAPPY DEEPARAYA AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Laughing Laughing Very Happy

rivaldo wrote:
When i get my car, i got 2 <b>small keys</b>, that key use to switch off the alarm manually?

Can i know wht is the small keys use for? And where is the key hole?

Need you guys to explain, SA no tell me when i get the car. Beside i am too excited to take the car, and never check my spare keys. Sad

Thanks. Laughing

Last edited by scst on Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scst had teach me once when im getting the car but almost forgotten of it. Luckily he tell it here to guide us of the small key function. Very Happy
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For real security purpose, please remove the post showing how to bypass the alarm system!
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it not necessary la. from what i know, we all got the same two small keys but the different car keys. The bypass is require the car key and the small key to work together. So if the thief has the standard small key, how he going to bypass the alarm if he dun have the car key. Unless he Shocked Shocked to the ignition key la. Wink
david wrote:
For real security purpose, please remove the post showing how to bypass the alarm system!
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up to you, but does it means like when white hats released security flaw to the Internet will not give black hat enough information to attack those vulnerable system that Microsoft not yet releasing any patches?

Think again!
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the software security issue la. Software got many loop hole for ppl to hack in in anytime but for car security hardware is really straight forward one. Both can't to compare with each other la.

Anyway, its up to the boss decision whether want to put the alarm bypass procedure in here or not. Wink

david wrote:
Up to you, but does it means like when white hats released security flaw to the Internet will not give black hat enough information to attack those vulnerable system that Microsoft not yet releasing any patches?

Think again!
scst

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Alarm System Reply with quote

Good Morning, sorry for the confusion. I have did some amendment about the small alarm key to my earlier posted message on 31st Oct 2005, please refer.

Thank You and Best Regards. Laughing Laughing Laughing
rivaldo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sam. Laughing
Thanks for solving the problem for me. I have a try already. It's work.

Emm, i think i post to wrong topic. Sorry for that guys. Sad

scst wrote:
Good Evening, the two small keys are the alarm keys where you need to switch on the iginition key first before you use the alarm key to switch off or bypass the alarm system.

To switch off: Turn the iginition key to ON position and follow by turning clock wise using the small alarm key. Recommend this action when you totally not planning to use the alarm in a short period of time. If in future you need to use back the alarm system, you have to turn the ingnition key to ON position first follow by turning anti-clock wise using the small alarm key.

To Bypass Alarm (Deactivate & Activate back): Turn the ignition key to ON position and follow by turning clock-wise plus anti-clock wise (back to original position). Recommend to follow this action when your alarm remote control battery is out and you are planning to change it later.

Hope this may help you. Any query, you may visit me at Kah Bintang HQ in Jln Ipoh KL or call me at 012-2221616 or email me at sam@kahbintang.com. SAM CHONG.

Kah Bintang HQ sales dept is open everydays even during the holidays.

HAPPY DEEPARAYA AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Laughing Laughing Very Happy

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scst, thanks for the update for better understanding. Very Happy

Rivaldo, i have help you to move all the related post into proper section. Very Happy
rivaldo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks KCKS.

Another question regarding the alarm. Can the C-type Alarm make the alarm sound? You see, if u guys own the proton before. There is a red button purpose to makes the alarm sound.

So can the C-type Alarm makes the alarm triggered?

KCKS wrote:

Rivaldo, i have help you to move all the related post into proper section. Very Happy
sbsoo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i'm not mistaken, press & hold button1 for few seconds - change mode for silent/normal. Press & hold button2 for few seconds to trigger panic alarm.
ycsteven

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rivaldo wrote:
Thanks KCKS.

Another question regarding the alarm. Can the C-type Alarm make the alarm sound? You see, if u guys own the proton before. There is a red button purpose to makes the alarm sound.

KCKS wrote:

as from what i know, the C type alarm doesn't have the panic mode..
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The C-type alarm do have panic mode. The function of the buttons are as followings:-

Button 1
Press once - Arm and lock the doors.
Hold for 4 seconds - System goes to silent mode.

Button 2
Press once - Disarm and unlock doors.
Hold for 4 seconds - System goes to "PANIC" mode. To cancel, press Button 2 again.

Button 3 - for Sonata only
Press 3 seconds - Open car trunk.

I think there is a paper for this alarm which come along with the car manual file. Wink

rivaldo wrote:
Thanks KCKS.

rivaldo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, i did try once but not work.

Will try more. Let you guys know the result later. Thanks Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: