Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compare Hyundai Accent with Toyota Avanza/Other MPVs Only
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
now tat the kangoo is less than 70k otr with latest gen abs from bosch version 8.0 and two airbag...and test drove it few times...i would consider it over matrix...yeah its super duper ugly looking thing on the road but practical for family man...of all 70k range car...this one is the most comfortable and suspension...conti feel yeah

aim to settle my car loan this yr...so the next one must be safe, comfort and practical...abs and airbag must have item...i'm not saying accent is lousy...but its value for money when it was launched back then...now...more choices so i dont think accent is as competitive as others...wait till june and if accent still don't come with abs and airbag and better noise insulation at less than 70k...it will lose out to other makes...accent is suppose to be the entry level car from hyundai...in uk its dirt cheap with full spec somemore

chkwong, how come the price of the Renault Kangoo only less then RM50k ? Question http://www.renault.com.my/vehicules/Kangoo_LCV/pricing/navigation/pricing.htm

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
chkwong wrote:
now tat the kangoo is less than 70k otr with latest gen abs from bosch version 8.0 and two airbag...and test drove it few times...i would consider it over matrix...yeah its super duper ugly looking thing on the road but practical for family man...of all 70k range car...this one is the most comfortable and suspension...conti feel yeah

aim to settle my car loan this yr...so the next one must be safe, comfort and practical...abs and airbag must have item...i'm not saying accent is lousy...but its value for money when it was launched back then...now...more choices so i dont think accent is as competitive as others...wait till june and if accent still don't come with abs and airbag and better noise insulation at less than 70k...it will lose out to other makes...accent is suppose to be the entry level car from hyundai...in uk its dirt cheap with full spec somemore

chkwong, how come the price of the Renault Kangoo only less then RM50k ? Question http://www.renault.com.my/vehicules/Kangoo_LCV/pricing/navigation/pricing.htm

chkwong, is the RM50k for the van version without A/C ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chkwong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for ppl like you and me...LCV version can not get one...it's for commercial use only...it's the 70k version
neihc
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now Our Accent also got ABS(MECH TYPE)
tkj

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neihc wrote:

What do you mean by ABS (Mech Type)?? Is this the so-called PCV?
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tkj wrote:
neihc wrote:

I think it is the one we all got lah...so called abs stopper last time Twisted Evil
am I right ? Question
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too many terms was used. When I ask about the car, I was explain that it was called SynMech Braking System. But one thing is for sure, its Machanical Hydrolic Brake Distribution System
slbeh wrote:
tkj wrote:
neihc wrote:

I think it is the one we all got lah...so called abs stopper last time Twisted Evil
am I right ? Question

marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I bough accent, I drove Waja,Wira, Kancil, Kelisa, Honda City (all friends), and Toyota Vios (Sales Centre). They all look and feels good when new but after sometime esp protong, will be very horrible. Honda & Toyota - frankly they're nice to sit in and drive, but its a bit on the pricey side more over they're from Thailand and Johor. When I test drive Accent, it was really value for $. Worth every cents spend on it cause the parts are from Korea itself. So better don't get Very Happy and have to wait for sometime for the parts!
slbeh wrote:
soulkipper wrote:
http://myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23&start=60 I found some plus point with our accent against sentra.

Well done.. Wink soulkipper
that why I always say...ppl overlook ure Accent... Embarassed Crying or Very sad
until they got one..then they only realize the good sides of our Accent

soulkipper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U r definitely right marky, our accent is obviously value for our hard earned money Smile No regrets at all

marky wrote:
Before I bough accent, I drove Waja,Wira, Kancil, Kelisa, Honda City (all friends), and Toyota Vios (Sales Centre). They all look and feels good when new but after sometime esp protong, will be very horrible. Honda & Toyota - frankly they're nice to sit in and drive, but its a bit on the pricey side more over they're from Thailand and Johor. When I test drive Accent, it was really value for $. Worth every cents spend on it cause the parts are from Korea itself. So better don't get Very Happy and have to wait for sometime for the parts!
slbeh wrote:
soulkipper wrote:
http://myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23&start=60 I found some plus point with our accent against sentra.

Well done.. Wink soulkipper
that why I always say...ppl overlook ure Accent... Embarassed Crying or Very sad
until they got one..then they only realize the good sides of our Accent

slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong,

http://www.renault.com.my/vehicules/Kangoo_LCV/pricing/navigation/pricing.htm
[/quote]

Combi 1.4 version not bad, at least the look, compare with CBU last time,
I saw it on Jusco, Kepong yesterday, RM49+, including airbag & power steering except the ABS, compare with wira, for those who need the big car to do the business
btw, we can register a company then but it for that price according to the SA Confused
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like they cut down on the CC and include the other safety features like ABS,Air-bags etc. The price is also fair for a 1.4cc vehicle.
chkwong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky, the price for the Kangoo CKD is overpriced. Last yr they sold the CBU model 'cheaper' than the current CKD version, but with lot more features and quality materials than the localised CKD version. Suspension wise, the CBU model was a lot better than the CKD version. I did test drive the CBU version before, almost bought it, but last minute cancelled it coz they give me a 2003 yr car instead of 2004 when I book in May/Jun last yr. Furthermore, no choice of colours, but ugly looking colours like bright yellow.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
marky, the price for the Kangoo CKD is overpriced. Last yr they sold the CBU model 'cheaper' than the current CKD version, but with lot more features and quality materials than the localised CKD version. Suspension wise, the CBU model was a lot better than the CKD version. I did test drive the CBU version before, almost bought it, but last minute cancelled it coz they give me a 2003 yr car instead of 2004 when I book in May/Jun last yr. Furthermore, no choice of colours, but ugly looking colours like bright yellow.

the look is better compare with CBU Kangoo Twisted Evil
rajswyf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I saw it on Jusco, Kepong yesterday, RM49+, including airbag & power steering except the ABS, compare with wira, for those who need the big car to do the business
btw, we can register a company then but it for that price according to the SA

Just take note standard acessories is not included, such as air-con,player etc
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:
Quote:
btw, we can register a company then but it for that price according to the SA

Just take note standard acessories is not included, such as air-con,player etc

Is it ? the SA did not tell me about this? Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: