Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheaper imported cars with new tax structure !!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My SA was nice enough to pick me up and send me to JPJ Klang to have it processed and got my car after a few days.

You should go get the number yourself cause its JPJ policy now actually.

Moreover, it will avoid any complications etc.
sbsoo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today's paper: Toyota Avanza & Innova increase 5% and 6.x% respectively.
chkwong

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In bolehland car prices goes up every year!

Why? Coz the g-men revenue majority of it comes from car taxes! Dream on if they gonna reduce price. If they reduce tax, g-men prolly will pokai. Check the budget g-men where their income comes from.

So buy the car u need now and stop dreaming of low car prices! Not even with WTO coming in 2008. This is boleh land, land of prices goes up! Very Happy
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As usual lar....everything go up except Proton car power windows. This is also to protect country's baby
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: I will book Ascent soon Reply with quote

leespoh wrote:
Dear noname

Can I contacted you, keen to book Ascent. Need to consult some pricing issue with you.

Jimmy
XXXXXXX@yahoo.com
XXX-XXXXXXX

Moderator: Dear leespoh, welcome to the accent club!! Very Happy All members are advice not to post up the email and phone number in their post for their own privacy reason. I had help you to fade off the information, you can try to PM the member in future. Please also check your PM, i had PM the KBSA information for you Wink

hi. i already reply your PM. good to hear that you are keen on accent car. welcome welcome !!!
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rivaldo wrote:
Hi noname, actually in my case. To give runner do everything will cost u RM 100. And you will not require to go JPJ.

If you don't want to do so, you need to go to JPJ, as they need your IC to take the Nombor Giliran. After take the number, you will need to wait for first interview. Then you can go back liao, coz ur Agent will settle the registration and get the road tax for you without your appearance.

Then you can be ready to take your car. Laughing

My case need wait one day to take the car Crying or Very sad Coz i change this and change that, make the ppl susah. So, delay me to take my car lor. Finally i got my Accent today. Very excited. Laughing Nearly going to sleep inside my Accent liao. My father and mum shout on me to get out the car. Sad

First time get my car ma, sure excited lor. Embarassed

Looking forward to c ur Accent. Cool

i just paid the runner to get the job done. tt's all.

i can get my car only next week (after hari raya) due to JPJ pending. the runner oledi submit it but the JPJ will not process it due to the reason, "banyak orang cuti, hanya 3/4 orang buat saja"... so they will not open a new file for car... they said they will still accept the incoming form but they will do their own stuff... they admin stuff...

so only can take my car next week...
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better check again at JPJ when you got your things done cause if JPJ key in the wrong thing etc....more mar fan.
noname wrote:
rivaldo wrote:
Hi noname, actually in my case. To give runner do everything will cost u RM 100. And you will not require to go JPJ.

If you don't want to do so, you need to go to JPJ, as they need your IC to take the Nombor Giliran. After take the number, you will need to wait for first interview. Then you can go back liao, coz ur Agent will settle the registration and get the road tax for you without your appearance.

Then you can be ready to take your car. Laughing

My case need wait one day to take the car Crying or Very sad Coz i change this and change that, make the ppl susah. So, delay me to take my car lor. Finally i got my Accent today. Very excited. Laughing Nearly going to sleep inside my Accent liao. My father and mum shout on me to get out the car. Sad

First time get my car ma, sure excited lor. Embarassed

Looking forward to c ur Accent. Cool

i can get my car only next week (after hari raya) due to JPJ pending. the runner oledi submit it but the JPJ will not process it due to the reason, "banyak orang cuti, hanya 3/4 orang buat saja"... so they will not open a new file for car... they said they will still accept the incoming form but they will do their own stuff... they admin stuff...

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Better check again at JPJ when you got your things done cause if JPJ key in the wrong thing etc....more mar fan.

i think is alright. just wait patiently till next monday. if rush the JPJ, might end up keying wrong thing. so let them celebrate hari raya... Very Happy
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My SA come to my house to pick me out at the early morning then we both go to JPJ, some everthing is done in single day. Wink
marky wrote:
My SA was nice enough to pick me up and send me to JPJ Klang to have it processed and got my car after a few days.

You should go get the number yourself cause its JPJ policy now actually.

Moreover, it will avoid any complications etc.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now sure everyone is only thinking of the holiday, so definately will put the works in one side go for holiday then continue later.

So i suggest u better inform your SA to instruct the runner to double check the info before leaving JPJ. If u realised it then when you receiving the car, it will trouble you personally to go over JPJ to correct the mistake. Wink
noname wrote:
marky wrote:

i think is alright. just wait patiently till next monday. if rush the JPJ, might end up keying wrong thing. so let them celebrate hari raya... Very Happy
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noname, best to make sure everything is correct before you sign the DO.K?
KCKS wrote:
Now sure everyone is only thinking of the holiday, so definately will put the works in one side go for holiday then continue later.

So i suggest u better inform your SA to instruct the runner to double check the info before leaving JPJ. If u realised it then when you receiving the car, it will trouble you personally to go over JPJ to correct the mistake. Wink
noname wrote:
marky wrote:

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Agreed. Talking about the D.O. you have to pay special notice with it. I suggest you also better visually and practically inspect the car first before signing it. Ask the SA to write down the DO if you found something you not happy with. Evil or Very Mad I kena once last time at Proton, so now need to do that for new car.
Evil or Very Mad
marky wrote:
rivaldo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emm, i think it should be no problem for you to get your car next week. Just dun too rush, wait them back from raya then everything will go smooth. Smile

You can now go for shopping and look around for your car accessories etc.
Hahaha, since this week got so many holiday.

Even me also do like that, before get my car, my house is full of car's stuff liao. Lock, perfume, sunblock, floor mat and many mores. Embarassed

Happy holidays Wink

noname wrote:

marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, please stick to the topic.TQ.
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
KCKS wrote:

noname wrote:
marky wrote:

dont worry. i will inspect my car clearly before i sign. now my car already in the salesroom... waiting for delivery... Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: