Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheaper imported cars with new tax structure !!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rivaldo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Cheaper imported cars with new tax structure !!! Reply with quote

OMG, i'm sure u guys know about this news!!!

I am not so sure bout the price drop (%) even after reading the news. Need you guys to clarify me. I wanted to know is it a big different with the price now on Accent.

BTW, what is CKD (completely knocked down) and CBU (completely built-up)??

I just paid my downpayment. Damm is rugi or wht?

Blur blur liao. Thought will increase price for Accent. Now the other way rounds. Confused
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: Cheaper imported cars with new tax structure !!! Reply with quote

rivaldo,
Its a good thing for us cause the price will reduce to its actual price of the vehicles.

CKD means car parts comes saparately and assemble here in Malaysia.
CBU means the whole complete cars will be imported in from the country of origin.

YOu did not rugi, ask for either refund or credit voucher for your servicing.
rivaldo wrote:
OMG, i'm sure u guys know about this news!!!

I am not so sure bout the price drop (%) even after reading the news. Need you guys to clarify me. I wanted to know is it a big different with the price now on Accent.

BTW, what is CKD (completely knocked down) and CBU (completely built-up)??

I just paid my downpayment. Damm is rugi or wht?

Blur blur liao. Thought will increase price for Accent. Now the other way rounds. Confused

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: Cheaper imported cars with new tax structure !!! Reply with quote

i thought once u booked the accent, it will follow the price on that time. otherwise it is not fair to us.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Cheaper imported cars with new tax structure !!! Reply with quote

Best you renegotiate with your SA and come to a fair conclution.
noname wrote:
i thought once u booked the accent, it will follow the price on that time. otherwise it is not fair to us.

rivaldo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must call my Agent liao.

So anyone knows the new price for Accent?

Is not matter of booking now. I already pay all plus the bank also.

Hai, rugi a bit already.

Nvm.... Got Accent ma. Still worth it.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I suggested, see if they can compensate you by giving you service vouchers or not.
rivaldo wrote:
Must call my Agent liao.

So anyone knows the new price for Accent?

Is not matter of booking now. I already pay all plus the bank also.

Hai, rugi a bit already.

Nvm.... Got Accent ma. Still worth it.

rivaldo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask my Agent already. He said that is not true wor. Even is true the new price will not so fast propose to market.

Damm Agent really pandai to speak. Hai, dun care must ask for more free stuff. Hehe. Cool

Another questions, when i buy this Accent got promotion. They have discount RMXXXX. Can write out the figure here ar?

I wonder if there is a decrease of tax on Accent, is this promotion still continue?
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah!!! like that ar....no point to ask again lor. As you said, better ask for more gifts!! Maybe ask for 5 umbrellas!!! hahahaha...
rivaldo wrote:
Ask my Agent already. He said that is not true wor. Even is true the new price will not so fast propose to market.

Damm Agent really pandai to speak. Hai, dun care must ask for more free stuff. Hehe. Cool

Another questions, when i buy this Accent got promotion. They have discount RMXXXX. Can write out the figure here ar?

I wonder if there is a decrease of tax on Accent, is this promotion still continue?

sbsoo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also got RMXXXX discount when i bought my Accent in May05, if take full accessories lah...

I suggest you ask for free:
1) sand blasting (outside about RM30.00)
2) sound damper (for boot & bonet about RM88.00)

rivaldo wrote:

marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, sorry to break this news to you but can you post your discussion over to Advice for new car buyers forum? TQ.
batista wrote:
I also got RMXXXX discount when i bought my Accent in May05, if take full accessories lah...

I suggest you ask for free:
1) sand blasting (outside about RM30.00)
2) sound damper (for boot & bonet about RM88.00)

rivaldo wrote:

david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the creator of this topic won't be happy about this news http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Sunday/Frontpage/NST40760967.txt/Article/indexb_html

The "dut dut dut" car price is not coming down that far, and DONT LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAID, its a false alarm that makes you buy up their old stock faster.

They will suffer from market value lost of stock once the calculations comes out and WE ---> the buyers, their rice bowl supplier, will make bargains and makes out their last drop of blood if they want to plead us to buy their old stocks.

My piece of advise about this NAP is, wait... wait... wait.. at least after CNY.
rivaldo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oic, now our car still using the 2004 duty structure.. Then nvm la, i though will reduce the price for imported car straight a way. Thanks david.

I think at least need wait more than half year for the price of imported car to be decrease. Till then sure got something else happened to make the imported car Naik Harga again.

Dun care anymore, get my Accent and dun look back.

Hey batista. Thanks for your advice. I will ask the Agent to free this stuff. Laughing

Sorry Marky, will get this topic to that forum if got any further discussion.

Eh one more question, Wht is sand blasting?? Wink
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppossed that there are no such news for any price drop of CKD price but the price of CKD cars are confirmed to increased next year. Protons already claimed they temporary stick with the old prices for this year before they follow the price given by govenment in next year. So if Proton price increased, definately others CKD price will increased. Wink
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
I suppossed that there are no such news for any price drop of CKD price but the price of CKD cars are confirmed to increased next year. Protons already claimed they temporary stick with the old prices for this year before they follow the price given by govenment in next year. So if Proton price increased, definately others CKD price will increased. Wink

so look like it is a good decision for me to buy the accent now. *Phew*

giving downpayment tonight. expect to get the car within 3 to 4 days time. Very Happy so happy.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wise choice noname.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: