Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soundproofing (1)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://shopping.pchome.com.tw/hmt/detail.php?pid=HMT00008

interesting !

DIY隔音氣密條

◆五個車門均可加裝
◆增加車內氣密效果,有效隔絕雜音及提升冷氣效果
◆採用EPDM橡膠條,彈性及防水性俱佳
◆背面採用3M壓克力背膠
◆將車體表面擦拭乾淨,直接黏貼就搞定

開車的時候會不會覺得車內有些雜音,尤其是高速時的風切聲,降低了整個駕駛品質,還是汽車冷氣一質感覺不夠冷,開再低都沒用,其實車內的行駛噪音及冷氣效果都和車內的密閉性不夠有關,現在你可以花很少的金錢及很少的時間就可以解決這個問題~《DIY隔音氣密條》採用EPDM橡膠條,彈性及防水性俱佳,背面採用3M壓克力背膠,粘性佳、保持力強不易掉落,原價$750,PChome只要$550,再加一把剪刀,你就可以輕輕鬆鬆的完成外面好幾千塊的隔音隔熱工程了!你絕對想像不到,原來隔音隔熱是如此的簡單。

可有效的降低車外雜音,及隔絕外部熱氣入侵、冷氣外洩,並減低車門關閉的衝撞力,只要一把剪刀及一點時間,你就可以很輕鬆的完成隔音隔熱工程,馬上你的開車品質就變的不一樣了!

完全阻隔車外噪音及防止車內冷氣外漏
車子的隔音隔熱效果其實和開車品質的關聯性很高,你不需要有一雙巧手或汽車專業技能,就可以自己完成這項工作, 請先測量車門所需大小,再考量需要幾盒隔音條,最好5門都貼,相信你會馬上發現你的愛車有多大的不一樣。

產品特色:
1.DIY安裝容易、降低風切聲及冷氣外漏,適用各種車系、家居門窗、防止碰撞降低戶外噪音。
2.適用各種車系、EPDM橡膠條,彈性佳、防水性、耐候性佳。
3.背面採用3M壓克力背膠,粘性佳保持力強不易掉落。

適用:
● 車門邊、行李箱、引擎室、降低風切聲及震動異音。
● 減低車內冷氣外洩,增加冷氣運作效率。
● 家居門框、窗戶、氣窗氣密、防止碰撞,降低戶外噪音。

使用方法:
● 先將所需貼覆之部份,先用酒精或異丙醇將油污脂漬擦拭清潔,再將氣密條對準後,貼封壓緊即可。
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slbeh, This kind of sound proffing material also can be found at RM17.90 for 2pcs of 2.5m long. I just purchase a roll last week from Kepong Jaya Jusco household DIY area for other purpose. The shape is almost similar only the difference is the colour. I saw there only have white and brown colour. Impoeted from France. It claims for all weather sealing strap. Wink
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
Slbeh, This kind of sound proffing material also can be found at RM17.90 for 2pcs of 2.5m long. I just purchase a roll last week from Kepong Jaya Jusco household DIY area for other purpose. The shape is almost similar only the difference is the colour. I saw there only have white and brown colour. Impoeted from France. It claims for all weather sealing strap. Wink

may want to do the soundproofing for my doors Embarassed u know lah compare with ur doors which are more solid Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aiya!! Don't say like that. Razz It heard solid but i still dunno what KB had put into the doors, maybe one day if very free i will try to open out the door and check it out. Coz i want to check out the central lock mechanism and also the anti-rust workmanship. Wink

slbeh wrote:
KCKS wrote:

may want to do the soundproofing for my doors Embarassed u know lah compare with ur doors which are more solid Crying or Very sad
kingkong
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:

translation of slbeh posting by babelfish.altavista.com

http://shopping.pchome.com.tw/hmt/detail.php?pid=HMT00008

interesting !

DIY隔音氣密條
DIY sound-insulated aeroseal strip

◆五個車門均可加裝
Five vehicle doors may install
◆增加車內氣密效果,有效隔絕雜音及提升冷氣效果
Increases in the vehicle the aeroseal, effective in separating sound and keeping the air conditioning cooler
◆採用EPDM橡膠條,彈性及防水性俱佳
Uses the EPDM oak block glue, the elasticity and the waterproof character is all good
◆背面採用3M壓克力背膠
Back uses 3M to press the gram force back rubber
◆將車體表面擦拭乾淨,直接黏貼就搞定
Cleans cleanly the chassis surface, then pastes directly to surface

開車的時候會不會覺得車內有些雜音,尤其是高速時的風切聲,降低了整個駕駛品質,還是汽車冷氣一質感覺不夠冷,開再低都沒用,其實車內的行駛噪音及冷氣效果都和車內的密閉性不夠有關,現在你可以花很少的金錢及很少的時間就可以解決這個問題~《DIY隔音氣密條》採用EPDM橡膠條,彈性及防水性俱佳,背面採用3M壓克力背膠,粘性佳、保持力強不易掉落,原價$750,PChome只要$550,再加一把剪刀,你就可以輕輕鬆鬆的完成外面好幾千塊的隔音隔熱工程了!你絕對想像不到,原來隔音隔熱是如此的簡單。

Drives can time think in the vehicle some static, the high speed time wind sound in particular, reduced the entire driving quality, or your car air conditioning sense like not cold, actually in vehicle travel noise and air conditioning effect all with vehicle in airtight not related,
Now you may spend the very few moneys and the very few time may solve this problem ~ "DIY Sound-insulated Aeroseal Strip" to use the EPDM oak block glue, the elasticity and the waterproof character all good, back uses 3M to press the gram force back rubber good, the coherency, strong is not easy to fall, initial cost $750 outside, PChome so long as $550 and a pair of scissors, you were able to complete sound-insulated heat insulation projects! You to imagine, the original sound-insulated heat insulation is the like this simple.

可有效的降低車外雜音,及隔絕外部熱氣入侵、冷氣外洩,並減低車門關閉的衝撞力,只要一把剪刀及一點時間,你就可以很輕鬆的完成隔音隔熱工程,馬上你的開車品質就變的不一樣了!
But effective reduces outside the vehicle the static, and separates the outside exterior steam invasion, the air conditioning releases, and decreases the vehicle door to close dashes the strength, so long as scissors and 1. time, you may very relaxed complete the sound-insulated heat insulation project, you drive the quality to change immediately are dissimilar!

完全阻隔車外噪音及防止車內冷氣外漏
車子的隔音隔熱效果其實和開車品質的關聯性很高,你不需要有一雙巧手或汽車專業技能,就可以自己完成這項工作, 請先測量車門所需大小,再考量需要幾盒隔音條,最好5門都貼,相信你會馬上發現你的愛車有多大的不一樣。
Completely is cut off outside the vehicle the noise and prevented in the vehicle outside the air conditioning leaks the vehicle the sound-insulated heat insulation effect actually and drives the quality connection to be very high, you do not need to have a pair of clever artisan or the automobile specialized skill, may own complete this work, please first surveys the vehicle door to need the size, then considers needs several boxes of sound-insulated strip, best 5 all paste, believed you can discover immediately your love vehicle has in a big way is dissimilar.

產品特色:
1.DIY安裝容易、降低風切聲及冷氣外漏,適用各種車系、家居門窗、防止碰撞降低戶外噪音。
2.適用各種車系、EPDM橡膠條,彈性佳、防水性、耐候性佳。
3.背面採用3M壓克力背膠,粘性佳保持力強不易掉落。
Product characteristic:
1.DIY installs easy, to reduce the wind to cut outside the sound and the air conditioning leaks, is suitable each kind of cars, lives at home the windows and doors, prevented the collision reduces the outdoors noise.
2. Is suitable each kind of cars, the EPDM oak block glue good, the elasticity, the waterproof character, bears the period of five days to be good.
3. Back uses 3M to press the gram force back rubber good, strong and is not easy to fall.

適用:
● 車門邊、行李箱、引擎室、降低風切聲及震動異音。
● 減低車內冷氣外洩,增加冷氣運作效率。
● 家居門框、窗戶、氣窗氣密、防止碰撞,降低戶外噪音。
Suitable:
* Nearby the vehicle door, the suitcase, the engine room, reduces the wind to cut the sound and to vibrate the different sound.
* Decreases in the vehicle outside the air conditioning to release, increases the air conditioning operation efficiency.
* Lives at home the doorframe, the window, the transom aeroseal, prevents the collision, reduces the outdoors noise.

使用方法:
● 先將所需貼覆之部份,先用酒精或異丙醇將油污脂漬擦拭清潔,再將氣密條對準後,貼封壓緊即可。
pplication method: * First will have to paste covers the part, first will use the ethyl alcohol or the isopropyl alcohol soaks the greasy dirt fat cleans cleanly, after then will aim at the aeroseal strip, will paste seals contracts then.

Last edited by kingkong on Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kingkong, thats for translating. Very Happy Now understand better Wink hahahaha... Just joking.
chinhai8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky,

Have you try this DIY sound-insulated aeroseal strip before?
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not yet. Will experiment it on my old Iswara. Best place to test it. hhahahahah.
First thing's first, have to find it le....
chinhai8 wrote:
Marky,

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think better do experiment at Iswara coz the soundproffing is not too good but as i see at my Accent, KB already given a good insulation. Its located around the edge of the door sides. Maybe not neccessary to do the soundprofing.

marky wrote:
Not yet. Will experiment it on my old Iswara. Best place to test it. hhahahahah.
chinhai8 wrote:
Marky,

marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our Accent has double rubber seals around the doors and body frames. We do not need to get it unless we have the old cars like my 13 year old Iswara.hehehehe....

KCKS wrote:
I think better do experiment at Iswara coz the soundproffing is not too good but as i see at my Accent, KB already given a good insulation. Its located around the edge of the door sides. Maybe not neccessary to do the soundprofing.

marky wrote:
chinhai8 wrote:
Marky,

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accent definately have better sound proffing than Proton. But how good our accent sound proffing given, the noisy road sound still can comes inside the car. Sad
marky wrote:
Our Accent has double rubber seals around the doors and body frames. We do not need to get it unless we have the old cars like my 13 year old Iswara.hehehehe....

marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its more to the tire sound which is coming into the car. Anyway, can't help much unless willing to pay above RM100K car lar. Then its really silent.
KCKS wrote:
Accent definately have better sound proffing than Proton. But how good our accent sound proffing given, the noisy road sound still can comes inside the car. Sad
marky wrote:

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stock tyres sound is terrible if goes above 90kmh. If we willing to pay more $$$, we must getting better quality from the manufacturer. Maybe if got $$ and time, we can sent out for putting better soundproffing in the car. But all the interior stuff need to be removed and install back Shocked
marky wrote:
Its more to the tire sound which is coming into the car. Anyway, can't help much unless willing to pay above RM100K car lar. Then its really silent.
BaDaMz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The soundproofing provided by KB, is it worth it? RM88/- front n back, RM288/- 4 the 4 doors..
chinhai8

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for front and back bonnet is ok lar....it can reduce certain degree of noise loh...bcos it is custom make 1....for the door sound insulation i do not know..maybe i will install it... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: