Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hyundai Accent 1.5 Hatchback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Marky will test the new accent 5. I think the pickup is almost similar and there is only a slightly different FC for both version. Wink
noname wrote:
so let's us know the result after u test drive the car.

wanna to compare the pickup speed. Very Happy FC = same ?
scst

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Hyundai Accent 1.5 Hatchback RXS-5 Reply with quote

Hi Members, very Good Evening, there were some changes made for the Accent RXS-5 photos posted earlier in the first page of this title. Please review.

Thank You. Sam Chong Laughing Surprised Shocked

KCKS wrote:
I had went to see the new hatchback version at KBSC Jalan Ipoh. The actual name of the hatchback RX-S version is Accent RX-S 5. So i believe that KB will follow what Chervolet do. They will add the 5 after the model, so there will be GLS 5, RX-S 5 to represent the hacthback of accent.

The yellow RX-S 5 is park beside with a yellow RX-S in the SC. There are some owners incl me go around to see these two models. I noticed some changes. The leather seat is redesign with some yellow strip (seems more sporty look). The steering is changed to sport type and the front grilled is replace with the neting type with round hole. Others is remained same. And another thing that i came across when i looking at the registration plate, its the same car of the white colour accent hatchback that i saw last month. ODO reach nearly 9.5k km. Shocked So i believe that KB has used back the same car to respray to yellow colour. Cool

I also heard some owner said that its look 'Ganas'. So as advertised in newspaper., they will launch it tomorrow. Im waiting to see the Accent 5 OTR.
chinhai8

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the front grill la!!can i get it separately?? Very Happy
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinhai8, i also like the front grilled la. But dunno how to get it. Maybe need to order at the KB 222 Spare parts Division. Rolling Eyes

Btw, scst. Do you know how much is the new front grilled?? Very Happy And can you please tell us the latest price for this RX-S 5?? Very Happy Very Happy
chinhai8 wrote:
I like the front grill la!!can i get it separately?? Very Happy
chinhai8

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha!!maybe you ask the price for the new front grilled and we get it from kbsc??yeah!!
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me, its not too soon to change it now. If u really need it urgently, you better find it out first instead of waiting for me lo. Very Happy
chinhai8

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe i should ask 1st... Very Happy
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm.....KCKS, you can also test drive it and put your review here... Wink
But I'll be testing it soon cause KB Jln 222 is just 5 mins walking distance from my office...hahahahah Twisted Evil
At the same time, I'll check on the price for the grill - that is if I remember to ask after the test drive lar...hahhahha...
KCKS wrote:
I think Marky will test the new accent 5. I think the pickup is almost similar and there is only a slightly different FC for both version. Wink
noname wrote:
so let's us know the result after u test drive the car.

wanna to compare the pickup speed. Very Happy FC = same ?

chinhai8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe!!Marky!!check the front grilled's price for us lar!!
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha.. Laughing Im lazy to test drive it coz its quite similar to our sedan one ma, only the changes of the rear side. Wink Somemore the KB showroom is quite some distance from my house. Smile Marky, so i think you better go and test drive it since it very near to your office. Very Happy

So remember to ask them the front grilled price for us after you test the car ah. Very Happy
marky wrote:
Hmmm.....KCKS, you can also test drive it and put your review here... Wink
But I'll be testing it soon cause KB Jln 222 is just 5 mins walking distance from my office...hahahahah Twisted Evil
At the same time, I'll check on the price for the grill - that is if I remember to ask after the test drive lar...hahhahha...
scst

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Good Evening Members, the Accent 1.5L Hatchback price is not out yet due to pending for government approval. Despite this, the price estimated to be around RM1,600 more than the current 4-door sedan Accent.
In addition, the front grille for the new Accent Hatchback price is not out yet too. Pending for management approval.

Thank You and Best Regards. Laughing Very Happy
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scst, i got a doubt of it. Confused Im wondering how do the potential customer going to made a booking if the actual selling price is unavailable and the car is launched already. Confused KB only give them indicative price for it? Confused Confused
scst wrote:
Hi, Good Evening Members, the Accent 1.5L Hatchback price is not out yet due to pending for government approval. Despite this, the price estimated to be around RM1,600 more than the current 4-door sedan Accent.
In addition, the front grille for the new Accent Hatchback price is not out yet too. Pending for management approval.

Thank You and Best Regards. Laughing Very Happy
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just now when I reviewing the RX-S 5 photos again, i came across that KB has also include the armrest at the middle of front seats. Shocked

Scst, could you please also help us to check the price of the armrest? Very Happy Some of us are hardly find it available outside accessories shops. Wink
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, as long we dunno the price yet, then dont book lor... simple as that.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah.. Thats what im concerning. Laughing Its one of the result if the company cannot provide actual price to the potential customer. Sometimes if the customer cannot book on the spot coz of the pending price. Then after they walked out the sales office, they might sudden change their mind to buy others brands. Then the company will lost a business opportunity already lo. Wink
noname wrote:
hmmm, as long we dunno the price yet, then dont book lor... simple as that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: