Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hyundai Accent 1.5 Hatchback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. So now i will only go for sedan car. But its still depends to some ppl, especially for single guys. Wink
noname wrote:
KCKS wrote:
No choice la coz limited of time to get a car and need urgently to work. Wink

yup, i prefer sedan as my previous car is hatchback... so kinda bored. want to change some flavour.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some like Sadan, like me, don't really like hatchback cause more heat generated from the rear winscreen.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yalor. The rear passanger will definately complaint the heat from rear windscreen. Somemore the rear speaker board will easily sink down if we put something on it. Sad
marky wrote:
Some like Sadan, like me, don't really like hatchback cause more heat generated from the rear winscreen.
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
Yalor. The rear passanger will definately complaint the heat from rear windscreen. Somemore the rear speaker board will easily sink down if we put something on it. Sad
marky wrote:

depend. hatchback more toward sporty style which will attract those younger generation of ppl or those who love hatchback version... so it is their decision... though still accent family (sedan or hatchback) Very Happy
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. Depend to individual favour. But Both is sibling in accent family.
noname wrote:
KCKS wrote:
marky wrote:

depend. hatchback more toward sporty style which will attract those younger generation of ppl or those who love hatchback version... so it is their decision... though still accent family (sedan or hatchback) Very Happy
dagg3r

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam, how much will that set of sports rims cost? 15" or 16"?

Smile

1) HPIS EMS 400
2) Grounding
3) pivot Volt Stablelizer
4) Micro Processor & super magnetic
Hyundai Accent 1.5 GLS AT April 2004
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm....the hatch looks sexy too, only thing is need some minor mods here and there so that it looks sexier...!! Very Happy
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Hmmmm....the hatch looks sexy too, only thing is need some minor mods here and there so that it looks sexier...!! Very Happy

did KB will have the normal GLS version of hatchback? some ppl prefer GLS rather then RX-S.
ycsteven

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm..today is holiday...maybe i should drop by KB to have a look of hatchback version..and see can test drive the elantra or not..since ur guys so recommended elantra Wink
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they will have that. Like we have GLS and RSX versions, many choices for us to choose.
noname wrote:
marky wrote:

did KB will have the normal GLS version of hatchback? some ppl prefer GLS rather then RX-S.

marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycsteven, make sure you 'burn some rubber' during your test drive!!!! hahahaha

ycsteven wrote:
mm..today is holiday...maybe i should drop by KB to have a look of hatchback version..and see can test drive the elantra or not..since ur guys so recommended elantra Wink

ycsteven

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:

ycsteven wrote:
well, i didn't get the chance to test drive the car, coz today the road so jam, very tired...to jam here and there... Sad
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best you choose a weekend for the test drive.
ycsteven wrote:
marky wrote:

ycsteven wrote:
well, i didn't get the chance to test drive the car, coz today the road so jam, very tired...to jam here and there... Sad

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had went to see the new hatchback version at KBSC Jalan Ipoh. The actual name of the hatchback RX-S version is Accent RX-S 5. So i believe that KB will follow what Chervolet do. They will add the 5 after the model, so there will be GLS 5, RX-S 5 to represent the hacthback of accent.

The yellow RX-S 5 is park beside with a yellow RX-S in the SC. There are some owners incl me go around to see these two models. I noticed some changes. The leather seat is redesign with some yellow strip (seems more sporty look). The steering is changed to sport type and the front grilled is replace with the neting type with round hole. Others is remained same. And another thing that i came across when i looking at the registration plate, its the same car of the white colour accent hatchback that i saw last month. ODO reach nearly 9.5k km. Shocked So i believe that KB has used back the same car to respray to yellow colour. Cool

I also heard some owner said that its look 'Ganas'. So as advertised in newspaper., they will launch it tomorrow. Im waiting to see the Accent 5 OTR.
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so let's us know the result after u test drive the car.

wanna to compare the pickup speed. Very Happy FC = same ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: