Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hyundai Accent 1.5 Hatchback
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scst

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Hyundai Accent 1.5 Hatchback Reply with quote

Good Morning, the preview launching of Hyundai Accent 1.5 Hatchback was set on 25-10-2005

There would be only two Accent 1.5 Hatchback display at the showroom on the launching day for the whole Klang Valley area.

For those who don't know how to come here, you may SMS or call me at 012 - 222 1616 for directions or fax a map to you.

Below are the pictures of Hyudai Accent 1.5 Hatchback RXS-5 (with Body Kit) model.

Thank You and Best Regards. Sam Chong Laughing Wink

Showroom Photo: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/scstllk/Showroom.jpg

Last edited by scst on Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:14 am; edited 12 times in total
scst

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Hyundai Accent 1.5 Hatchback Reply with quote

Good Afternoon Sir, the price for the above model is not out yet but estimated price difference would be around RM1,600 more than the current 4 door sedan Accent model subject to government approval. Thank You.

Sam Chong Laughing
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha Laughing No la.. Where got. My one is Sedan version and this new launch one is hatchback version. The main difference is the rear and also the bodykits. I can easily see the difference of the bodykits. Frankly, i still prefer sedan version coz can squeeze in more stuff at the rear bonnet. I already scare of hatchback car since i own an Iswara Aeroback and always headache when travel. Crying or Very sad

slbeh wrote:
Code:
the preview launching of Hyundai Accent 1.5 Hatchback was set on 25-10-2005

sam, 25/10/05 is thueday lah can not go lah have to work
How come only ome with the RX-S Limited Edition ? How much ?
KCKS, just like ur car................ Laughing
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it look nice on hatckback but when i see it, kinda small on the rear boot size. probably suitable for single ppl now... definetely, not for me... Very Happy (coz cannot park into my car porch due to slope Sad )
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noname, i think KB will use few catagories for this version e.g. GL, GLS and RX-S as the sedan version. But this info needs scst to clarify about it.
noname wrote:
it look nice on hatckback but when i see it, kinda small on the rear boot size. probably suitable for single ppl now... definetely, not for me... Very Happy (coz cannot park into my car porch due to slope Sad )
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
Noname, i think KB will use few catagories for this version e.g. GL, GLS and RX-S as the sedan version. But this info needs scst to clarify about it.

i thought sporty version only applicable to RX-S version only... especially the yellow color. this is wat SA told me wor... ahahaha. might be different SA told us differently.

one of the SA in MV show that time, asking me to buy the limited yellow edition Very Happy
scst

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning Members, there three types for current Accent (M) and (A) 4 door sedan such as, GL, GLS and RXS. The difference are:

GL - Without Basic Accessories, Bintang Luxury & Sports RXS Package.
GLS - With Basic Accessories & Bintang Luxury Package but without Sports RXS Package.
RXS - With Basic Accessories, BIntang Luxury & Sports RXS Package.

For more details about the contents of the package, please contact me at 012 - 222 1616 for me to fax over the price list for you.

On the other hand, the price list for Hyudai Accent Hatchback is not out yet but I feel there would be GL, GLS and RXS types as well.

Thank You and Best Regards. Sam Chong Shocked Laughing Wink

KCKS wrote:
noname wrote:
scst

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Hyundai Accent 1.5 Hatchback Reply with quote

Hi, Good Afternoon members, the waiting list yet to be confirm by the management, most probably one or two months max. Would not be before DeepaRaya.

Thank You and Best Regards. Sam Chong Laughing Crying or Very sad

noname wrote:
KCKS wrote:
Its only around 11 days to go for waiting the hatchback to be launch. Noname. So, you are still planning to get the sedan version, right?? I understand how you feel now coz i had go through of it before. Wink
noname wrote:
thanks for the info but couldnt wait any longer... wanna to get the new car and drive Very Happy

i can wait for the launch day but how long will it take to deliver the car? on the spot?
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyundai Accent 1.5 Hatchback Reply with quote

hmm, look like i cant wait for it... 1 to 2 months max is kinda long for me coz i sold my car to my sister-in-law. so dont have car to use once the name have been transfer. so better get a quick car then...
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its quite normal to wait for months for new launched car. 1 or 2 months has considered fast delivery if we compare with others cars. So i think we should be seeing it during December but dunno whether which version will be the best sales to the market from KB.
Noname, for your situation. Better get the ready stock and i think sedan is more suitable for your family. Wink
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
Its quite normal to wait for months for new launched car. 1 or 2 months has considered fast delivery if we compare with others cars. So i think we should be seeing it during December but dunno whether which version will be the best sales to the market from KB.
Noname, for your situation. Better get the ready stock and i think sedan is more suitable for your family. Wink

yup, will go for ready stock... but wanna to know how long they kept the stock already...

anyway, i still eager to see the new hatchback version...
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noname, are you getting the hatch back model?
noname wrote:
KCKS wrote:

yup, will go for ready stock... but wanna to know how long they kept the stock already...

anyway, i still eager to see the new hatchback version...

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
noname, are you getting the hatch back model?

dun think so. if yes, have to wait till end of this year to get the car which i cant wait any longer.

i need to use the car to work Very Happy
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No choice la coz limited of time to get a car and need urgently to work. Wink
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
No choice la coz limited of time to get a car and need urgently to work. Wink

yup, i prefer sedan as my previous car is hatchback... so kinda bored. want to change some flavour.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: