Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Accent Spare Parts Comparison
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Share something funny with everyone...

I normally service my car at KB SC Jln 222. One day, when the cashier pass the bill to me, my specs drop!! Really drop. Not because of the price lar but because its too loose.... hahaha.... The guy behind me look at me one kind!!!!
Lucky he did not have a heart attack!!! hahahaha... Laughing
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:

I normally service my car at KB SC Jln 222. One day, when the cashier pass the bill to me, my specs drop!! Really drop. Not because of the price lar but because its too loose.... hahaha.... The guy behind me look at me one kind!!!!

what do you mean too loose?

need help in direction. how to go to jln 222 KBSC? if you coming from federal highway (from KL to Subang)... is it you exit at Jln 222 there? if yes, once exit, turn right at traffic light or turn left?
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To get to Jln 222 KB SC, from KL > Subang side. After PJ Hilton, you keep left and turn left next to the fly over. Go stright till the traffic light. Turn right over the fly over and so stright, you can see an Old BP station on your left and KB on your right side. So all the way till you come to a small round about and make a U turn and drive stright. Just after KB you can see a small junction on your left, turn in to that road and the KB SC gate is after that. You will not get lost unless you make a U Turn back to KL lar!!! haahahaha.... Anything, you can buzz any of us.
noname wrote:
marky wrote:

what do you mean too loose?

need help in direction. how to go to jln 222 KBSC? if you coming from federal highway (from KL to Subang)... is it you exit at Jln 222 there? if yes, once exit, turn right at traffic light or turn left?

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha.. Laughing Luckily u never scare him away la. But the service price of Accent won't jump as high as other european SC. No need to woory too much of that. Wink
marky wrote:

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
To get to Jln 222 KB SC, from KL > Subang side. After PJ Hilton, you keep left and turn left next to the fly over. Go stright till the traffic light. Turn right over the fly over and so stright, you can see an Old BP station on your left and KB on your right side. So all the way till you come to a small round about and make a U turn and drive stright. Just after KB you can see a small junction on your left, turn in to that road and the KB SC gate is after that. You will not get lost unless you make a U Turn back to KL lar!!! haahahaha.... Anything, you can buzz any of us.

Surprised thanks for explanation. i need it man. now i know where is it. last time i used to work there at jalan tandang. Very Happy

so i'll go there for service... nearest to my house now unless i facing some problem, then will go jln ipoh but dunno the way, even scst provided me the map, still dunno. Sad
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you can call up scst for further explaination. Maybe he might meet u at the place that you familiar with. Wink
noname wrote:
Surprised thanks for explanation. i need it man. now i know where is it. last time i used to work there at jalan tandang. Very Happy

so i'll go there for service... nearest to my house now unless i facing some problem, then will go jln ipoh but dunno the way, even scst provided me the map, still dunno. Sad
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not just stick to the KB SC which is nearest to your house or work place unless you're in an odd place.
noname wrote:
marky wrote:

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im now still thinking which KBSC should i go for next service. Had think of going to 222 few times but failed coz of the distance and incovinience to me lo. Wink But at last still same, Jalan Ipoh still be my choice la. Wink
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
Im now still thinking which KBSC should i go for next service. Had think of going to 222 few times but failed coz of the distance and incovinience to me lo. Wink But at last still same, Jalan Ipoh still be my choice la. Wink

the nearest to my place is Jln 222. is more convenience for me to go there. the reason why i want to go to jln ipoh - just in case some of the spare part can get it there and they can replace it quickly... rather than waiting...

plus also want to meet scst mah... to get some opinion. Very Happy
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Jln 222 spare part avaibility will be better than Jln Ipoh coz the KB spare parts division is located in Jln 222. And also in case of any bodyworks claims, KB Jln Ipoh still sent the cars to Jln 222 bodyworkshop. So Jln 222 should be easier to get most things done in one area.

Btw, the U-Kool tinted film warranty claims is only available in KBSC Jln Ipoh for the whole Klang valley. Wink

Scst is a busy salesman running around and not station at KB Jln Ipoh. So if you really want to meet him, i suggest that you better call him and made a appoinment with him. Wink
noname wrote:
the nearest to my place is Jln 222. is more convenience for me to go there. the reason why i want to go to jln ipoh - just in case some of the spare part can get it there and they can replace it quickly... rather than waiting...

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Jln 222 spare part avaibility will be better than Jln Ipoh coz the KB spare parts division is located in Jln 222. And also in case of any bodyworks claims, KB Jln Ipoh still sent the cars to Jln 222 bodyworkshop. So Jln 222 should be easier to get most things done in one area.

Btw, the U-Kool tinted film warranty claims is only available in KBSC Jln Ipoh for the whole Klang valley. Wink

Scst is a busy salesman running around and not station at KB Jln Ipoh. So if you really want to meet him, i suggest that you better call him and made a appoinment with him. Wink
noname wrote:

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh... then i might as well go to jln 222 then. anyway, i dont care about the u-kool. once i get the car, will tear down the u-cool and put v-cool. oledi get the quotation liao... Very Happy
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wa.. Shocked Very sayang to tear directly tear doen the U-Kool since you never try it.
Btw, it up to you since you decided. Wink
noname wrote:
oh... then i might as well go to jln 222 then. anyway, i dont care about the u-kool. once i get the car, will tear down the u-cool and put v-cool. oledi get the quotation liao... Very Happy
chinhai8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much the price for V-kool gold dust now??i want to see how much is it now. Very Happy
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinhai8, i think you should ask it in the correct topic la. If no, later boss will be angry lo. Wink
chinhai8 wrote:
How much the price for V-kool gold dust now??i want to see how much is it now. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: