Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Accent Spare Parts Comparison
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Accent Spare Parts Comparison Reply with quote

I just received the Spare parts comparison table form my SA to share here. This table will be should to potential buyer when they pay a visit to the showroom, it should be consider Internal copy and not given to the customer. But i still manage to get it. Twisted Evil Cool
The price is really true from respective manufacturer. Its good for those who concern of maintainance cost after buying a car.

noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Accent Spare Parts Comparison Reply with quote

yes, i see the exact information as you posted. thanks!

this is very helpful.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But im doubt whether im right or wrong to post their Internal Use data to here Rolling Eyes Worry of getting Shocked Shocked Shocked later. Hope its ok to do this. Pray
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
But im doubt whether im right or wrong to post their Internal Use data to here Rolling Eyes Worry of getting Shocked Shocked Shocked later. Hope its ok to do this. Pray

ahaha. maybe u dun need to post all info. post only those revelant will do... just a guideline for us to refer to.

otherwise later the Hyundai fella will come n pseudo you kao kao... Very Happy
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe.. I had concern it quite sometime ago. Thats why i purposely recompose it with different font and size and also reduce some information from the original. So they got no right to pseudo me and they never trade mark their info what.

My purpose is to help the member to get a clear mind of the spare parts prices. So they would came across that our Accent is also worth of spare parts instead of selling price. Wink Somemore they will know which models maintainance cost is more higher. Twisted Evil
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
Hehehe.. I had concern it quite sometime ago. Thats why i purposely recompose it with different font and size and also reduce some information from the original. So they got no right to pseudo me and they never trade mark their info what.

My purpose is to help the member to get a clear mind of the spare parts prices. So they would came across that our Accent is also worth of spare parts instead of selling price. Wink Somemore they will know which models maintainance cost is more higher. Twisted Evil

ahaha. this is what i used to against the vios SA when i test drive the car last Sunday. i said the spare part is very expensive for Vios. he said he agreed but quality. ahahaha... i said to wat extend is the quality. you use the fule filter, after 20K or 30K, need to change liao... got quality also no point right? normal average fule filter also will do the job Very Happy

then he keep quiet. Laughing
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS, good job.
But I would suggest you to put whatever information you have regarding the price comparism. It would be easier for us to judge and use it as a guide line only.
scst

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: Accent Spare Parts Comparison Reply with quote

Good Morning Sir, I would like to make a note on this comparison table. This table was based on spare parts prices checked on 16-11-2004 at the respective franchiser's workshop by KBHQ. Thank You. Laughing

KCKS wrote:
I just received the Spare parts comparison table form my SA to share here. This table will be should to potential buyer when they pay a visit to the showroom, it should be consider Internal copy and not given to the customer. But i still manage to get it. Twisted Evil Cool
The price is really true from respective manufacturer. Its good for those who concern of maintainance cost after buying a car.

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that scst had noted the remaining information of the comparison table that is checked on 16-11-2004 and clarify it is based on KBSC's franchiser's workshop. Wink So till date, the price of spare parts should be slightly changed, but i don't think the prices will change so much by now. Wink
marky wrote:
KCKS, good job.
But I would suggest you to put whatever information you have regarding the price comparism. It would be easier for us to judge and use it as a guide line only.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: Accent Spare Parts Comparison Reply with quote

I also thank you for your information for our forum. This comparison table can really convince buyer to buy the accent. Very Happy So far i had show to few of my friend of this table and then they keep quite after looking at it. Twisted Evil
scst wrote:
Good Morning Sir, I would like to make a note on this comparison table. This table was based on spare parts prices checked on 16-11-2004 at the respective franchiser's workshop by KBHQ. Thank You. Laughing

Last edited by KCKS on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Accent Spare Parts Comparison Reply with quote

it will be a guide for us so that we are aware how much is it to prevent the workshop/SC to cons us...

thanks for the info.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. U are right. It really can guide us the cost of our spare parts during service at KBSC. Wink
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SCST, thanks for sharing the information with us.

We can use this as a guide but prices will be different a bit.
Hurricane
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm... looked like we have made the right choice... good work guys.. but.. is there any latest info?? Wink
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far no updated one. There supposed will be some inflation of the prices already, but i think won't go that far from the list. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: