Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compare Hyundai Accent with Toyota Models!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P***** SA also same same one. The final pros and cons will be judge by ourselves. Wink
Toyota is quite a good quality car but only they charge too high for the selling price because they are branded. Mad
noname wrote:
anyway, no SA in this world would say bad thing about their product... unless is really bad. e.g. P*****
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the prices are not high, only thing which is high is the TAX structure. Really ridiculas and high. More over its double tax actually.
KCKS wrote:
P***** SA also same same one. The final pros and cons will be judge by ourselves. Wink
Toyota is quite a good quality car but only they charge too high for the selling price because they are branded. Mad
noname wrote:
anyway, no SA in this world would say bad thing about their product... unless is really bad. e.g. P*****

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha Laughing At last, Its really depends to our government tax. Embarassed How about Accent?? I can see some of the parts is imported from Korea. After minus government tax and company overhead, the cost will be 30% of the selling price here. Embarassed No choice la.
marky wrote:
Actually, the prices are not high, only thing which is high is the TAX structure. Really ridiculas and high. More over its double tax actually.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Toyota Review from yours truely..... !!! Wink

I had a chance to drive Toyota Hilux D4D Turbo Intercooler last few weeks.

Body: its tough and spacious. I was surprise that it is not as cramp as Storm (as mention by others). The unit which I drove had its back covered. It looks as if its slightly longer compared to other brands of 4x4.

Engine: Pick-up is slow for a diesel engine. But when its moving, the pickup is much better then a petrol engine. To top it up, it has a turbo with intercooler. I did have a look under the hood and access to corners of the engine is easy because its spacious.

Suspension & Brake system: Its fully ABS all around. The suspension is comfortable for its size but tough when absorbing humps and bumps and uneven roads. I did hit a few pot holes which cars would avoid - it couldn't even hardly felt in the cabin. Even the steering also don't feel it. Braking was really efficient and control steering was good with the ABS.

Interior: It looks classy and instruments were very basic and easy to reach. Meters are also easy to read and understand. One thing I enjoy the most while driving in KL is to blast the radio. Sound system was extreamly good!!!! 6 speaker's system - tweeters on the wing mirror cover, mid-range on the front and back doors. The other thing is also the air-cond. It was really cold even when its on blower speed 1. Everytime come out from the car, my specs will be misty. hehehe...

Gears & Steering: It could have been smoother when shifting. Clutch was harder to press. Changing between 4L,4H etc, was easy. It will auto lock when the gear has been selected. Stick shift was really long, felt as if I was driving a bus with stick shift. Lucky it was power steering, if not, I'm going to have a really tough time turning the steering when stand still.

Safety & Security: ABS is responsive. AirBags for driver side only. Has immobeliser installe on top of its basic alarm.

Overall, its worth getting a car, but it depends on individual.
jef
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waiting for VITS coming early next year
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi marky,

What is the OTR price? Issit full accessories?

Does this creature have manual tranmission only?

marky wrote:
Another Toyota Review from yours truely..... !!! Wink

I had a chance to drive Toyota Hilux D4D Turbo Intercooler last few weeks.

Body: its tough and spacious. I was surprise that it is not as cramp as Storm (as mention by others). The unit which I drove had its back covered. It looks as if its slightly longer compared to other brands of 4x4.

Engine: Pick-up is slow for a diesel engine. But when its moving, the pickup is much better then a petrol engine. To top it up, it has a turbo with intercooler. I did have a look under the hood and access to corners of the engine is easy because its spacious.

Suspension & Brake system: Its fully ABS all around. The suspension is comfortable for its size but tough when absorbing humps and bumps and uneven roads. I did hit a few pot holes which cars would avoid - it couldn't even hardly felt in the cabin. Even the steering also don't feel it. Braking was really efficient and control steering was good with the ABS.

Interior: It looks classy and instruments were very basic and easy to reach. Meters are also easy to read and understand. One thing I enjoy the most while driving in KL is to blast the radio. Sound system was extreamly good!!!! 6 speaker's system - tweeters on the wing mirror cover, mid-range on the front and back doors. The other thing is also the air-cond. It was really cold even when its on blower speed 1. Everytime come out from the car, my specs will be misty. hehehe...

Gears & Steering: It could have been smoother when shifting. Clutch was harder to press. Changing between 4L,4H etc, was easy. It will auto lock when the gear has been selected. Stick shift was really long, felt as if I was driving a bus with stick shift. Lucky it was power steering, if not, I'm going to have a really tough time turning the steering when stand still.

Safety & Security: ABS is responsive. AirBags for driver side only. Has immobeliser installe on top of its basic alarm.

Overall, its worth getting a car, but it depends on individual.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-i is going to lunch next year

Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-i 会在明年年头(大约二月)进军大马, 有什么意见吗?

Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-i (Vios Engine) 已经被证实在明年的"First quarter"一月到三月内进军大马. 价钱还未肯定

source:佳礼中文论坛
http://chinese.cari.com.my/myforum/viewthread.php?tid=406380&extra=page%3D1

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
BaDaMz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-i is going to lunch next year

What they're having 4 lunch? ke ke ke Laughing

Looks allrite 4 me 4 city driving? They're launching here next year?
BaDaMz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe somebody should start a forum on 4WD pickup? Some magz i read they say it's underpower but overall it's good..
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlBeh, i even received this model via E-mail for couple months ago. Stated price is below RM50k and will kill My-Vi. But i was Shocked that they used 1.5 VVT-i for CKD here and 1.3 VVT-i for CBU. Maybe our govenment stop them to CKD 1.3 here to protect My-Vi.

So, i suspect the 1.5 version should be more expensive and maybe it will same as City. Rolling Eyes
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOYOTA VITZ 1.3cc is going to Malaysia next year ?
传说中的TOYOTA VITZ 1.3cc,听说明年会推出大马市场

Source: 佳礼中文论坛 爱车一族
http://chinese.cari.com.my/myforum/viewthread.php?tid=410547&extra=page%3D1

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
SlBeh, i even received this model via E-mail for couple months ago. Stated price is below RM50k and will kill My-Vi. But i was Shocked that they used 1.5 VVT-i for CKD here and 1.3 VVT-i for CBU. Maybe our govenment stop them to CKD 1.3 here to protect My-Vi.

So, i suspect the 1.5 version should be more expensive and maybe it will same as City. Rolling Eyes

maybe, upload the picture here just for info only to the members Wink
BaDaMz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah, like this wanna trade in my PROTONG already!!
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing They will be a great car war in coming year. I think all the overall local P & P manufactures will face the attack. But how about Accent, will it affect Accent?? Rolling Eyes
jef
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want to trade in my toyota LE ......

BaDaMz wrote:
Wah, like this wanna trade in my PROTONG already!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: