Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to deal with the Hyundai Sales Excutives ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chkwong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna try. Is it 1.1 or 1.0 model? How about I rent it from ur fren for one day, say RM 50 and full tank?
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the new 1.1 model. RM$50 only ar. That will go as far as USJ 4 to USJ10 aka Taipan only. RM$100 will go Puchong. RM$150 = PJ. RM$200 = Bangsar. RM$250 Midvalley. etc etc etc Twisted Evil hhahahahaha
Anyway I can let you drive around USJ. PM me to fix a day Very Happy
chkwong wrote:
I wanna try. Is it 1.1 or 1.0 model? How about I rent it from ur fren for one day, say RM 50 and full tank?

augustineaf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: !! Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Hai yah, still drive drive a bit mar... Wink Since she needs my help to jaga her car. hehehehe
soulkipper wrote:
marky wrote:
I'm driving my ex-gf's AtoZ for these whole week. 2nd time I'm driving the car. It's A/T so, pickup a bit on the slow side but on the highway, I can hit 140km/h and yet it's stable. But when raining, I don't trust the Sime Tyre. Don't grip the road nicely. Anybody wanna try??? Very Happy
chkwong wrote:
Would like to thank scst for the new Elantra 1.8 test drive just now. Now I really pening pening already. Have to admit the car was nicer compared to the one at KB Puchong coz this one is more responsive coz it's a test drive car. That one at Puchong is too new, so the ECU haven't learn the drivers driving style yet.

The only thing I hate is...err...the direction to KB Jln Ipoh and PWTC (PC Fair today). On my way back to home, I lost my direction and ended up pusing pusing in Segambut area before finally find my way back to Seremban highway.

Now, I damn to lazy to type the refund letter to KM Puchong for my City VTEC booking. Will try to do that in the office tomorrow.

Another Accent for my family? Dunno lo. How about Atos? Cheap, maybe I use it for 4 yrs, then sell it off and by then I get the new Sonata instead. If 2 Accent in the family also quite boring leh. Somemore company bought over by another company, also pening...dunno got 'goreng' or not few months down the road. They say got pay review next month, also pening. Dunno good news or not. On another hand I need another car.

So how? Any workable ideas? Rolling Eyes

wahh marky, still can drive ur x-gf atos aa..So terer ma

A MAN'S DUTY FOR THE CAR IS BEYOND BF-GF RELATIONSHIP!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
chkwong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno is this good news or not? I gave up already. Throw in the white towel. Crying or Very sad

My Finance Minister says want HONDA CITY VTEC nothing else somemore booked already just now, wat la. Now, how am I going to tell this to Sam Ooi KB Puchong? Malu la like this. Aisyeh man. Told Finance Minister the door panel is thinner than Accent or Elantra, but she only want good FC. Difficult man. Now where to hide my face? Embarassed

Let's hope the City delay long long, then prolly she change her mind else I got wait for 2 more yrs to get my hands on Elantra. Evil or Very Mad
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
Dunno is this good news or not? I gave up already. Throw in the white towel. Crying or Very sad

My Finance Minister says want HONDA CITY VTEC nothing else somemore booked already just now, wat la. Now, how am I going to tell this to Sam Ooi KB Puchong? Malu la like this. Aisyeh man. Told Finance Minister the door panel is thinner than Accent or Elantra, but she only want good FC. Difficult man. Now where to hide my face? Embarassed

Let's hope the City delay long long, then prolly she change her mind else I got wait for 2 more yrs to get my hands on Elantra. Evil or Very Mad

I thought u are the Finance Minister for ur family Think
no face Shame on you nevermind lah no money then only in trouble lah Brick wall
but ur Finance Minister have to pay more RM20K lah for the city vtec. Not talking ...concern with FC shall buy City Ids lah
Dancing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chkwong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You never know wat the otr half can do or influence ur buying decision unless you are a married man with kids. Go to hypermarket then u know. One say buy this apple another say buy orange, one say buy vitagen another say buy yakult.

Last edited by chkwong on Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
I got an idea, why don't I trade-in my Accent and she still get her City and I get my Elantra. Good eh? Hehehee.

Anyone knows what the market value for Accent 1.5A Jun-2004 and trade-in value? Mine got V-Kool 70 all round and Michelin XM1 tyre including spare tyre is Michelin same type also.

hahaha...below RM55K lah...maybe RM50k to RM52K lah for the 2nd hand car dealers..lose a lot lah esp for the first year to sell the new car,
but if u do not mind sell it to poor ppl like me RM40K lah I will pay by cash immedtialy Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chkwong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like tat, I will another 2 yrs.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
You never know wat the otr half can do or influence ur buying decision unless you are a married man with kids. Go to hypermarket then u know. One say buy this apple another say buy orange, one say buy vitagen another say buy yakult.

hello....I am a married man with kids as well.....unless the otr half has no income then u are the one making the decision Twisted Evil Shame on you
chkwong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait. Let me do some calc...hey quite possible if I can get a good price. Will try sell4u see how much they value the car.

Poor ppl can pay cash 40k? Wow, din know poor got so much money one.
chkwong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sory, no offense. Otr half earning not bad income quite close to mine at one point I would say.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
Wait. Let me do some calc...hey quite possible if I can get a good price. Will try sell4u see how much they value the car.

Poor ppl can pay cash 40k? Wow, din know poor got so much money one.

wow....u want elantra and ur wife want city....wow..so rich ppl.... Dancing
discuss with ur wife again lah oherwise I am sure ..u can't sleep tonite
... d'oh!
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chan, you just talk to your other 1/2 again lar. But I guess as what Beh mention, if she is earning, she has her rights to buy what she wants.

Ask her to get IDSI - Honda.FC much better but careful of the weight! It is very light.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: SA from Kah Bintang HQ Jln Ipoh KL Reply with quote

scst wrote:
Hi, this is Sam Chong from Kah Bintang HQ in Jln Ipoh KL. Due to the overwhelming response of fellow members from this site need a sale adviser to join in, I volunteer myself. Any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank You. Very Happy

Congratulation sam on ur marriage Mr. Green

Met him last saturday on Jusco , kepong
chkwong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats sam, welcome to the 'M' club man. Your life would never be the same again.

Psst...help me to sell off my City leh...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: