Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to deal with the Hyundai Sales Excutives ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
Does anyone here drive a 1.8 Elantra? How's the FC in town driving like? Coz I stuck in stupid LDP Puchong-Sunway traffic jam everyday.

Any problems with the car? Sorry boss, off topic a bit. Jangan marah ye.

Or maybe I get another Accent and save the worries since I already driving one and know all the problems, if any ever exist.

get elantra lah...if u can afford (I think so) since u have booked the city.......otherwise, get the different color of accent Razz ...but I think get the different model better ...very boring lah to drive the same model Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hyundai family car!!! Not bad idea also. So when you want to get Elantra? We all can get in and test drive!!! K? hahah Laughing Twisted Evil
slbeh wrote:
chkwong wrote:
Does anyone here drive a 1.8 Elantra? How's the FC in town driving like? Coz I stuck in stupid LDP Puchong-Sunway traffic jam everyday.

Any problems with the car? Sorry boss, off topic a bit. Jangan marah ye.

Or maybe I get another Accent and save the worries since I already driving one and know all the problems, if any ever exist.

get elantra lah...if u can afford (I think so) since u have booked the city.......otherwise, get the different color of accent Razz ...but I think get the different model better ...very boring lah to drive the same model Wink

slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, chkwong .......final decision would be ....Elantra vs Accent vs City vtec vs Atos ??? Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chkwong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still very pening, no mood to work and sleepless nights these few days. Tomorrow taking leave to test drive few cars again. Still undecided.

Ford Lynx RS 2.0 just came up on my list, but the test drive car is at Ipoh this week. Just now call Ford Malaysia. Not so good customer service. I registered for a test drive thru www.ford.com.my and the next thing the person ask me to contact another person on another branch to set appointment. So I call lor. You know what? I call up, this chap say "Kereta RS tu kat Ipoh skrg, takde test drive, call again next week...". What?! This kind of customer service, bla la. So terrible one. Shocked

So far, my best test drive experience is Mr. Sam from KB Puchong, can test drive god knows how many times before I bought my current Accent last year. I even bring the measuring tape to his showroom to measure the car. That's the reason why I'm tempted to buy from him again. Good service. Very Happy
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
Still very pening, [size=18]no mood to work and sleepless nights these few days.[/size] Tomorrow taking leave to test drive few cars again. Still undecided.

Ford Lynx RS 2.0 just came up on my list, but the test drive car is at Ipoh this week. Just now call Ford Malaysia. Not so good customer service. I registered for a test drive thru www.ford.com.my and the next thing the person ask me to contact another person on another branch to set appointment. So I call lor. You know what? I call up, this chap say "Kereta RS tu kat Ipoh skrg, takde test drive, call again next week...". What?! This kind of customer service, bla la. So terrible one. Shocked

So far, my best test drive experience is Mr. Sam from KB Puchong, can test drive god knows how many times before I bought my current Accent last year. I even bring the measuring tape to his showroom to measure the car. That's the reason why I'm tempted to buy from him again. Good service. Very Happy

yeah...we all have experienced this before....can not sleep last time before I booking my Accent........compared the Kia Spectra with the Accent....until I paid the deposit for the accent...but afterthat....very exciting....during the periods of the waiting for the car Confused
sachindere
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh,
what made u buy Accent compared to Kia spectra?care to share ur thoughts?
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sachindere wrote:
slbeh,

Only 5 options at that time I am going to change my Waja to non-national new car......but 1.3cc Hyundai Getz & Kia Rio are out since I am looking for 1.5 to 1.6cc car.....and 1.5cc Chevy Aveo is out due to the reasons that the company who are selling this model is too new & lack of the Spare parts & SCs are my cocenrn ...so only Kia spectra vs Hyundai Accent Cool

and finally, I made the decision because of the following reasons:
1. Quality of the Parts are better than Spectra (and much more better than my previous Waja) & easy to get the spare parts since this is CKD model
2. I like the Outlook of Accent rather than the Spectra (maybe Accent is new model in Malaysia at that time)
3. Well known/best selling model around the world
4. After Sales Service is my concern and most of the KB SC is previous Handa SC & I don't like Naza SCs
5. Cheaper RM5K to RM8K than Spectra (even the later come with ABS) and is the value of money for non-national car
6. so & so Wink Laughing
chkwong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, the whole package of car ownership makes the whole picture. If the car is cheap, but SCs crap, quality so so, then overall is below average. If the car is not bad, SCs good, quality good, then overall is above average. Though Accent is not as good as City VTEC though. Just now test drive the Elantra 1.8 and City VTEC. Now I almost pengsan already dunno wat to choose.

Wanted to get the Elantra 1.8 but don't like the stupid KB Bintang Luxury Package and the noisy ionizer and the ciplak box. Apparently you have to take the whole full package no choice. Sien lor like this. Force ppl to take unnecesary and useless things. I don't like the K-Kool thing.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly, Ford Lynx was on my list especially the black colour version. Not the RS version. The normal 1.6. Test drive it and it was really good. But was a bit on the pricey side and maintainence was a bit high too. So went to look for others before decided to get Accent.
chkwong wrote:
Still very pening, no mood to work and sleepless nights these few days. Tomorrow taking leave to test drive few cars again. Still undecided.

marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beh, 2 more points!!!

1) drink petrol like water
2) failed frontal crash test
slbeh wrote:
sachindere wrote:
slbeh,

Only 5 options at that time I am going to change my Waja to non-national new car......but 1.3cc Hyundai Getz & Kia Rio are out since I am looking for 1.5 to 1.6cc car.....and 1.5cc Chevy Aveo is out due to the reasons that the company who are selling this model is too new & lack of the Spare parts & SCs are my cocenrn ...so only Kia spectra vs Hyundai Accent Cool

and finally, I made the decision because of the following reasons:
1. Quality of the Parts are better than Spectra (and much more better than my previous Waja) & easy to get the spare parts since this is CKD model
2. I like the Outlook of Accent rather than the Spectra (maybe Accent is new model in Malaysia at that time)
3. Well known/best selling model around the world
4. After Sales Service is my concern and most of the KB SC is previous Handa SC & I don't like Naza SCs
5. Cheaper RM5K to RM8K than Spectra (even the later come with ABS) and is the value of money for non-national car
6. so & so Wink Laughing

chkwong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would like to thank scst for the new Elantra 1.8 test drive just now. Now I really pening pening already. Have to admit the car was nicer compared to the one at KB Puchong coz this one is more responsive coz it's a test drive car. That one at Puchong is too new, so the ECU haven't learn the drivers driving style yet.

The only thing I hate is...err...the direction to KB Jln Ipoh and PWTC (PC Fair today). On my way back to home, I lost my direction and ended up pusing pusing in Segambut area before finally find my way back to Seremban highway.

Now, I damn to lazy to type the refund letter to KM Puchong for my City VTEC booking. Will try to do that in the office tomorrow.

Another Accent for my family? Dunno lo. How about Atos? Cheap, maybe I use it for 4 yrs, then sell it off and by then I get the new Sonata instead. If 2 Accent in the family also quite boring leh. Somemore company bought over by another company, also pening...dunno got 'goreng' or not few months down the road. They say got pay review next month, also pening. Dunno good news or not. On another hand I need another car.

So how? Any workable ideas? Rolling Eyes
chkwong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, I faxed the letter cancellation to KB Puchong. Now, wait and see if the Branch Manager gonna to refund my booking fee. Fingers crossed.
scst

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
Finally, I faxed the letter cancellation to KB Puchong. Now, wait and see if the Branch Manager gonna to refund my booking fee. Fingers crossed.

Good Morning Mr Chan, I have send a PM to your mail box. Please check.
Thank You and have a Good Day.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm driving my ex-gf's AtoZ for these whole week. 2nd time I'm driving the car. It's A/T so, pickup a bit on the slow side but on the highway, I can hit 140km/h and yet it's stable. But when raining, I don't trust the Sime Tyre. Don't grip the road nicely. Anybody wanna try??? Very Happy
chkwong wrote:
Would like to thank scst for the new Elantra 1.8 test drive just now. Now I really pening pening already. Have to admit the car was nicer compared to the one at KB Puchong coz this one is more responsive coz it's a test drive car. That one at Puchong is too new, so the ECU haven't learn the drivers driving style yet.

The only thing I hate is...err...the direction to KB Jln Ipoh and PWTC (PC Fair today). On my way back to home, I lost my direction and ended up pusing pusing in Segambut area before finally find my way back to Seremban highway.

Now, I damn to lazy to type the refund letter to KM Puchong for my City VTEC booking. Will try to do that in the office tomorrow.

Another Accent for my family? Dunno lo. How about Atos? Cheap, maybe I use it for 4 yrs, then sell it off and by then I get the new Sonata instead. If 2 Accent in the family also quite boring leh. Somemore company bought over by another company, also pening...dunno got 'goreng' or not few months down the road. They say got pay review next month, also pening. Dunno good news or not. On another hand I need another car.

soulkipper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
I'm driving my ex-gf's AtoZ for these whole week. 2nd time I'm driving the car. It's A/T so, pickup a bit on the slow side but on the highway, I can hit 140km/h and yet it's stable. But when raining, I don't trust the Sime Tyre. Don't grip the road nicely. Anybody wanna try??? Very Happy
chkwong wrote:

wahh marky, still can drive ur x-gf atos aa..So terer ma
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: