Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to deal with the Hyundai Sales Excutives ?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilson
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: How to deal with the Hyundai Sales Excutives ? Reply with quote

Guys,
I had been cheated by the SA of the Hyundai. As i been told by the staffs there, many customers are also cheated. I had wrote an email to Hyundai HQ to see what's their solution. !!

I am very disappointed and angry about your company's services and reliability. I ordered Hyundai Accent at start of August. I order my car at FTBM Hyundai located in Taman Maluri, KL. The sales agent name is Aznahar Aziz. I trade in my car through him and get my Accent also through him. His attitude is TERRIBLE BAD. But i keep tolerance with him.
Now, the really BAD things is, he takes my rm200 as he promises me to get the selected Car Plat No at JPJ. Afterwards, he told me that the 10 numbers that i select aren't available, and he promises to give me back my rm200 at 30 Aug 2004. But since that day, he disappeared, I call him and he even hang up his phone. Call to FTBM Hyundai Authorized Seller and the staffs there told me that he is no longer working, as well as he cheats many of the customers money.
Now, i want to know that what is the solution for this problem. I know that Hyundai is a well established and famous company in worldwide. I trust your company's quality and hence i never have any doubts in trusting your staffs. But, this issue really make me totally lost confidence on Hyundai as well as very frusfrated. Although rm200 is not a big amount, but I want my money back. I won't care anymore about the poor service provided by Hyundai Sale's Agent.
I want to hear your solution as soon as possible regarding to the payback for my RM200 loss. Or else i will invite those customers who being cheated by Hyundai sales'agent to take further action.
Thanks for your concern.
________
Pot

Last edited by wilson on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
TewKY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Hyundai SA is cheating customer money ! Reply with quote

wilson wrote:
Guys,
I had been cheated by the SA of the Hyundai. As i been told by the staffs there, many customers are also cheated. I had wrote an email to Hyundai HQ to see what's their solution. !!

I am very disappointed and angry about your company's services and reliability. I ordered Hyundai Accent at start of August. I order my car at FTBM Hyundai located in Taman Maluri, KL. The sales agent name is Aznahar Aziz. I trade in my car through him and get my Accent also through him. His attitude is TERRIBLE BAD. But i keep tolerance with him.
Now, the really BAD things is, he takes my rm200 as he promises me to get the selected Car Plat No at JPJ. Afterwards, he told me that the 10 numbers that i select aren't available, and he promises to give me back my rm200 at 30 Aug 2004. But since that day, he disappeared, I call him and he even hang up his phone. Call to FTBM Hyundai Authorized Seller and the staffs there told me that he is no longer working, as well as he cheats many of the customers money.
Now, i want to know that what is the solution for this problem. I know that Hyundai is a well established and famous company in worldwide. I trust your company's quality and hence i never have any doubts in trusting your staffs. But, this issue really make me totally lost confidence on Hyundai as well as very frusfrated. Although rm200 is not a big amount, but I want my money back. I won't care anymore about the poor service provided by Hyundai Sale's Agent.
I want to hear your solution as soon as possible regarding to the payback for my RM200 loss. Or else i will invite those customers who being cheated by Hyundai sales'agent to take further action.
Thanks for your concern.

I hope some of Hyundai or KB personnel will see the the above mentioned message. What a pity on you! Go ahead if you think it is CORRECT! Evil or Very Mad
wilson
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emailed to Hyundai and their feedback is .. " Since your car is Accent and it's under KahBintang, so u need to report back to Kah Bintang regarding to this issue.. " Evil or Very Mad
And call KahBintang, they said i need report to the Hyundai Branch where that SA work .... Evil or Very Mad
Just went meet the Hyundai Branch Manager, he said will discuss with their boss regarding to this issue, since i don't have the official recipt for the rm200 that i paid to the SA. Evil or Very Mad

Hey, if got receipt.. i directly go report liao lar.. need run here and there.. !
just send another email to Hyundai.. scold them that " I AM HAVING NO PROBLEM WITH MY ACCENT, BUT I HAVE BIG PROBLEM WITH THE SA, WHICH IS WORK UNDER YOUR HYUNDAI COMPANY, SO IT'S CORRECT I REPORT TO HYUNDAI. AND PLEASE DON'T PUSH THE RESPONSIBILITY TO SOMEWHERE ELSE, AS I START TO FEDUP AND I WILL TAKE FURTHER ACTION REGARDING TO THIS ISSUE! " Evil or Very Mad
________
HEPATITIS FORUMS

Last edited by wilson on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
chkwong

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

friend, this kind of SA attitude not only affect KB dealer/reseller, but other makes as well. Try not to buy anything from dealers or authorised resellers, but deal direct with KB. KB staffs are better. You can't blame those dealers/reseller, they need to cari makan. Try going to dealer for Honda, Toyota, etc...the situation is no better.
soulkipper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chkwong wrote:
friend, this kind of SA attitude not only affect KB dealer/reseller, but other makes as well. Try not to buy anything from dealers or authorised resellers, but deal direct with KB. KB staffs are better. You can't blame those dealers/reseller, they need to cari makan. Try going to dealer for Honda, Toyota, etc...the situation is no better.

Agree no more. Less prob when dealing with KB directly (esp in term of payment refund or whatsoever) as in my case I've booked accent with a spoiler (additional RM200) and when the car delivered to me it doesnt come with the spoiler. KB Jln 223 prepared the refund cheque less than 2 weeks. Quite fast and only I still dun have time to go there and pick up the cheque. (Putrajaya maa.. so far) Btw wilson, just do whatever u think rite and btw i's your money. Publish his contact number so nobody can be cheated no more by him. Stupid fella laa that guy. Evil or Very Mad
jin
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson wrote:
emailed to Hyundai and their feedback is .. " Since your car is Accent and it's under KahBintang, so u need to report back to Kah Bintang regarding to this issue.. " Evil or Very Mad
And call KahBintang, they said i need report to the Hyundai Branch where that SA work .... Evil or Very Mad
Just went meet the Hyundai Branch Manager, he said will discuss with their boss regarding to this issue, since i don't have the official recipt for the rm200 that i paid to the SA. Evil or Very Mad

Hey, if got receipt.. i directly go report liao lar.. need run here and there.. !
just send another email to Hyundai.. scold them that " I AM HAVING NO PROBLEM WITH MY ACCENT, BUT I HAVE BIG PROBLEM WITH THE SA, WHICH IS WORK UNDER YOUR HYUNDAI COMPANY, SO IT'S CORRECT I REPORT TO HYUNDAI. AND PLEASE DON'T PUSH THE RESPONSIBILITY TO SOMEWHERE ELSE, AS I START TO FEDUP AND I WILL TAKE FURTHER ACTION REGARDING TO THIS ISSUE! " Evil or Very Mad

Rolling Eyes You are consider lucky! My freind use company loan purchase Kelisa and she pay full payment to sales girl before she get the car, end up the sales girl runway. And my friend took 3 months to fight with Produa and luckily enough the SA finally delivery the car to her. But make she many trouble. So the story tell you that don't trust those SA they are not well educated person.
wilson
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah.. nvr trust on SA.... anywhere i had learned a new lesson in rm200 fees... Very Happy
now, i already lazy to fight with KB... as they like to push the responsibilty to others.. Mad
________
Gay Tube

Last edited by wilson on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
highfever
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone has any good place to recommend? near subang/shah alam?
soulkipper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

highfever wrote:

Kah Bintang jalan 223 Pj. Very Happy Near to subang what heheheh.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

highfever wrote:

chkwong maybe can help u
his SA is very friendly, u can test drive the car a few times until u are satified with it before placing the order, according to him Laughing

my SA is inexperienced young girl.....do want to recommand to anyone lah.. Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
soulkipper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh wrote:
highfever wrote:

chkwong maybe can help u
his SA is very friendly, u can test drive the car a few times until u are satified with it before placing the order, according to him Laughing

my SA is inexperienced young girl.....do want to recommand to anyone lah.. Evil or Very Mad

ya ya.. I think it's somewhere around puchong. I've spotted one opposite the IOI mall
spinner
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highfever

Yes, opposite IOI got one Kah Bintang Show Room.
SA there is very friendly especially Mr. Yap but still
got one SA indian girl there not too friendly. Evil or Very Mad
Hurricane
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha... if the indian girl happen to see this page, she will cry for 3 days 3 night.... Laughing
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurricane wrote:
haha... if the indian girl happen to see this page, she will cry for 3 days 3 night.... Laughing

better deal with the man.....small girl..in general, they are inexperienced unless she is ready good........I have bad experienced with the sales girl before Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: has changed subject.... Reply with quote

pls contribute ur experience how to deal with the Hyundai SA.....good or bad experience........ under this topic.......Thank You Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: