Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4-2-1 extractor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe. on your side david, please prepare the money.. hehe.. (joking) Laughing

david wrote:
yes, please and thank you Smile

autosyn wrote:
david,

if you are keen on getting a proper extractor for your car I will ask Joey from singapore. He has got extractor from Korea for the Accent. It will have all the correct sensor ports for your car.

david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

extractor won't be that expensive, i got the extractor from HotBits only RM300, so i am looking forward around that price. but joey is very busy that until today, the information about antirollbar not yet available.

yanz wrote:

david wrote:

autosyn wrote:
david,

if you are keen on getting a proper extractor for your car I will ask Joey from singapore. He has got extractor from Korea for the Accent. It will have all the correct sensor ports for your car.

autosyn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david wrote:
extractor won't be that expensive, i got the extractor from HotBits only RM300, so i am looking forward around that price. but joey is very busy that until today, the information about antirollbar not yet available.

yanz wrote:

david wrote:

autosyn wrote:
david,

david,

Joey went for Army reservice. It is a must for Singaporean guys. He will be back next week.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oic... sounded like the S'pore movie watched here...

autosyn wrote:
david wrote:

yanz wrote:

david wrote:

autosyn wrote:
david,

david,

Joey went for Army reservice. It is a must for Singaporean guys. He will be back next week.

david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this Saturday i am going to SW again, SW boss said he can fix the thing on our car, any idea how he gonna solve the problem we had?

david wrote:
oic... sounded like the S'pore movie watched here...

autosyn wrote:
david wrote:

yanz wrote:

david wrote:

autosyn wrote:
david,

david,

autosyn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david,

i spoke to joey yesterday abt your problem. he said he knows how to fix it. he will explain to me next week when i am in singapore. i will update u when i get the news.
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this morning went to SW and they called Singapore HotBits and found a solution, could you write to Joey to see if the same? i need to know before next week because SW will ready for the "operation"... hahaha

the proposed solution is to add a small piece of "thing" attached with the 2nd sensor to reduce the speed of O2 exhaust that causes the sensor to be overwhelmed.

thanks alot autosyn.

autosyn wrote:
david,

i spoke to joey yesterday abt your problem. he said he knows how to fix it. he will explain to me next week when i am in singapore. i will update u when i get the news.

chejeff
General Member

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do hotbits provide 4-2-1 extractor for accent?

did the problem mention earlier solved?(sensor light)

how much would it cost for hotbits full exhaust system?
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, they do not have 4-2-1 extractor, they will offer you 4-1 extractor.

Nope, I decided not to put the car on risk again. i will ask for a rebate or credit note.

Sorry... no information on that.

chejeff wrote:
do hotbits provide 4-2-1 extractor for accent?

did the problem mention earlier solved?(sensor light)

how much would it cost for hotbits full exhaust system?

yasin
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I receive a call from Hyundai service centre in Sg Petani,that toll me We can use back 421 extractor with add on chip to illuminate the check engine light.The cost will be around RM280.What are yours guy opinion?
jamesc
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yasin wrote:
I receive a call from Hyundai service centre in Sg Petani,that toll me We can use back 421 extractor with add on chip to illuminate the check engine light.The cost will be around RM280.What are yours guy opinion?

take it if u think its affordable and reasonable.

JamesC © HACM Windscreen Sticker® ™
sharirm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really nice mod the extractor 4 2 1 , but too risky la...slight mistake...BIG problem Twisted Evil
yasin
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Performance Chip Sonata,Elantra,Accent From Service Centre Reply with quote

Yesterday,i done my Timing belt change+brake pad+performance chip and install back my 4-2-1 extractor,thank god ...there no more Check Engine Light comes out.Before that...everytime i reached 300km it will light up but now I'm travel from Penang To Terengganu ,it ok.
dfxeax
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Performance Chip Price Reply with quote

yasin wrote:

I go to Kah Bintang at Jalan Ipoh, they said there is performance chip which can solve the check engine light, cost is RM 295.2, installation is bout RM 150. Total RM400 quite cosy but still hv to solve it. The chip is not origin fr Hyudai, 3rd party accessories sub to them, for sure mark up d, i am thinking of go direct to them. Every 1 hv the direct supplier infor pls provide, thx!
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Performance Chip Price Reply with quote

I suggest you don't change the chip. If you want, remap the original chip so that you don't touch/adjust the PCB which will cause more problem later on.

dfxeax wrote:
yasin wrote:

I go to Kah Bintang at Jalan Ipoh, they said there is performance chip which can solve the check engine light, cost is RM 295.2, installation is bout RM 150. Total RM400 quite cosy but still hv to solve it. The chip is not origin fr Hyudai, 3rd party accessories sub to them, for sure mark up d, i am thinking of go direct to them. Every 1 hv the direct supplier infor pls provide, thx!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: