Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compare Hyundai Accent with Perodua Models!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HighCurrent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Change my mind. No regrets. Sat in a Myvi driven by my collegue. Boring car. Also, a lot on the road already.....
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha.. Laughing HighCurrent, what reason that My-Vi made you boring? Mind to share?
I still remember the My-Vi advertisement. Advertise that a My-Vi is being chase by many people from many directions of a city. Until it can't escape anymore after the peoples have surrounded it. Then all people rush closeup to see the car and some of them even climb up to the roof. Laughing
HighCurrent wrote:
Change my mind. No regrets. Sat in a Myvi driven by my collegue. Boring car. Also, a lot on the road already.....
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can admit, it looks cute. Did you notice that all Perodua car all cute cute one.
But their advert was a bit "silly" but it shows Malaysian!!! hehehhehe
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaloh, all of the cute cute one. Like kancil & kelisa, small in size. Kenari, rusa and kembara, width reduce. My-Vi, short one. Perodua most of the time manufactured out smaller than standard size of car.

The advertisement is too silly la, not logic that everybody only chase one car in a city. Somemore the car can drive up stairscase and fly down from stairscase. Shocked And only one car in the whole city?? Question
marky wrote:
I can admit, it looks cute. Did you notice that all Perodua car all cute cute one.
But their advert was a bit "silly" but it shows Malaysian!!! hehehhehe
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive me but I think compare Accent with Perodua cars is unfair and pointless. Wink
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha.. Laughing I get your point. We only try to tell out and discuss every models in our market. Sometimes it is uncomparable coz of the different spec. But we should try tell out anything that we know here lo, maybe comparing is not necessary. Wink
david wrote:
Forgive me but I think compare Accent with Perodua cars is unfair and pointless. Wink
HighCurrent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS, thinking about that advert, now i think that they need new advert. should have people surrounded by myvi instead of people chasing myvi, hehehe. too many la. boring. already have 6 myvis in my workplace.
HighCurrent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's story, there were two guys talking to each other about their village. one guy said, "there's a river in my village. so many fish! as soon as you 'kocak' the water, you can see fish". the other guy said, "hey, my village also got river. far more fishes. you can only see water once you 'kocak' the fishes."
i think, that would be the case for Myvi one day.....
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha. Laughing Good explanation of the future of My-Vi. =D> Everybody sure know that the My-Vi will become very common like proton's models very soon.
Recently, i heard from my friend who own a My-Vi. He tell me that the Perodua SC only recommended their own engine oil. They claimed that the warranty of the engine will be void if the owner bring their own engine oil during service. Embarassed
He also told me that the My-Vi maximum speed only can achieved near to 130km/h, and its very hard to go futher more by flooring the accelerator pedal. Even though my Iswara 1.3l can go faster than it by simply flooring the pedal to 1/2. Laughing I think the Perodua had lock the ECU. Embarassed
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be going to test drive MyVi with my family coming Sat. Going to load up the car and then feel how is the performance with and without full load of Adults Wink

Will post the review here.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky, you have bought My-Vi?? Im waiting to hear for your review soon. Please do tell me what is the fastest speed you can go for My-Vi. Wink
marky wrote:
I'll be going to test drive MyVi with my family coming Sat. Going to load up the car and then feel how is the performance with and without full load of Adults Wink

marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No lar...my sis planning to get. She's going to test drive it. I might test drive it and if allow, see whats the max speed lor.
KCKS wrote:
Marky, you have bought My-Vi?? Im waiting to hear for your review soon. Please do tell me what is the fastest speed you can go for My-Vi. Wink
marky wrote:

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky, izzit u mean that u test drive the car from the showroom? If the showroom is located in the town, how to achieve max speed le. Confused
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean I'll test drive the test drive car. As for max speed, it depends on the location of the show room.
KCKS wrote:
Marky, izzit u mean that u test drive the car from the showroom? If the showroom is located in the town, how to achieve max speed le. Confused

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So i suggest you better go to some showroom which located far from town then you might go to test it out at the highway. Twisted Evil
marky wrote:
I mean I'll test drive the test drive car. As for max speed, it depends on the location of the show room.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: