Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Colours for Hyundai Accent
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes the actual things is different with the picture. So we need to see the actual thing then only decide. Personally, i always seen the black accent RX-S almost everyday. Its easily look dull when some dust is stick on the body of the car. At the beginning i always see the car in shining condition, but this 2 weeks i notice that it starting dull. Got Mud here and dust there, maybe the owner already started lazy to wash the car. Embarassed But every ppl sure got different taste of the colour. Wink
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
Noname, mine one is yellow colour not black one. Yeah.. Black colour looks good on accent but i still like yellow colour coz can attract ppl around.
The black colour really very difficult to maintain. If got some mud and stain from rain then its very noticable. So need to be very hardworking to wash it frequently. Sad

agreed with you. black is hard to maintain but very elegant when you drive at night... very nice *awwwww*
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black is really nice but only thing, have to wash almost everyday!! hahaha Laughing
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaloh, especially this rainy season. After tired of whole day working still need to work at home to wash it during the evening. Recommended for those who love to wash car everyday. Laughing
Frankly, black colour is very easy to be noticed and elegant during daytime. But if during night time, it is very hard to be notice from others ppl especially from side. May easily get Shocked by others. Shocked Shocked
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Black is really nice but only thing, have to wash almost everyday!! hahaha Laughing

wash once a week will do.
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends to the weather, if continue few days of sunny day. Might not necessary to wash it every week. But nowadays ah, have to be more hard working lo. Here rain stain there mug stain then can't stand and work OT to wash it in home. Wink
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
It depends to the weather, if continue few days of sunny day. Might not necessary to wash it every week. But nowadays ah, have to be more hard working lo. Here rain stain there mug stain then can't stand and work OT to wash it in home. Wink

can we have other type of color like ferrari red? a custom made.. izit possible?
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noname, the metallic red of Accent is available in the market for quite some time ago. KB also named it as limited edition. From what KB bodyworks told me, the red colour is easily to be faith colour until dull in Malaysia climate. I think KB Jalan Ipoh still keep one of this colour as a sample car. Wink
Btw, we cannot custom our own colour to the manufacturer unless we sent outside for respray to others colour by ourself. Wink
noname wrote:
can we have other type of color like ferrari red? a custom made.. izit possible?
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
Noname, the metallic red of Accent is available in the market for quite some time ago. KB also named it as limited edition. From what KB bodyworks told me, the red colour is easily to be faith colour until dull in Malaysia climate. I think KB Jalan Ipoh still keep one of this colour as a sample car. Wink
Btw, we cannot custom our own colour to the manufacturer unless we sent outside for respray to others colour by ourself. Wink

i see. then the body warranty will be void. hmmm...
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats why we always suggest to do whatever you want after your warranty period.
noname wrote:
KCKS wrote:

i see. then the body warranty will be void. hmmm...

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, agreed. So better wait for few more years then only paint up with your favourite colour later.
marky wrote:
noname
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS wrote:
Yes, agreed. So better wait for few more years then only paint up with your favourite colour later.
marky wrote:

ahahaha. dun think so will change color unless is paint is off or kena accident *touchwood*...
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True true. I only will consider changing the colour when the original one started to become dull and no shinning anymore.
noname wrote:
ahahaha. dun think so will change color unless is paint is off or kena accident *touchwood*...
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blueish black will be my colour and will only paint it in another 2 more years...or maybe more lar. Cause I always polish and was my car once every 2 or 3 weeks. hahahaha...
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also like blueish colour la. When i first time call up scst, i really concern to get accent in blue colour. But when i see it in practical, the forest jade is almost near to black colour. So i have to choose for other and indicate to scst why Hyundai didn't consider blue colour as others manufacturer.

For my one, i think ill repaint it after 5 years and above. Or maybe longer until when i feel it is the time for repaint. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: