Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spark Plugs Only
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jin
General Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Spark Plugs Only Reply with quote

Question I looking for power full plug for accent which can deliver 99.9% completely fuel burn and more power. So can reach fuel saving also.

I had write to Bosch but already 4 months no reply. I check with SC but they only know powerful plug for Elantra.

I afraid using wrong plug will damage an engine. Any suggestion? Last time my wira 1.5A I used Bosch Super 4 I found not bad.
TewKY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: What kind of plug can give more power to Accent!? Reply with quote

jin wrote:
Question I looking for power full plug for accent which can deliver 99.9% completely fuel burn and more power. So can reach fuel saving also.

I had write to Bosch but already 4 months no reply. I check with SC but they only know powerful plug for Elantra.

I afraid using wrong plug will damage an engine. Any suggestion? Last time my wira 1.5A I used Bosch Super 4 I found not bad.

Some s'pore Accent use Denso IK16!
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: What kind of plug can give more power to Accent!? Reply with quote

jin wrote:

Jin,
have a look
Razz
Spark Plugs suitable for Accent from Club Hyundai Forums
http://clubhyundai.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=166
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jin
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Slbeh!? How come I cannot access to the link? It request me to log in but I had log in already. And try to log in but it promt me wrong ID and Password.
jin
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: What kind of plug can give more power to Accent!? Reply with quote

TewKY wrote:
jin wrote:

Some s'pore Accent use Denso IK16!

Where can get it and can it bring more power? and also can last how many KM?
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jin wrote:
Sad Slbeh!? How come I cannot access to the link? It request me to log in but I had log in already. And try to log in but it promt me wrong ID and Password.

Hi, Jin,
u have to register with them first and then receive u e-mail to active the user name before login Surprised
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jin
General Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Already is memeber mah! Is there a few of member? I only know I'm member and able to reply you leh.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jin wrote:
Shocked Already is memeber mah! Is there a few of member? I only know I'm member and able to reply you leh.

===no....our one is Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
that one is Club Hyundai Forums (worldwide)
u must register first with them, just like what u did previously with Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia Wink

the topic is Spark Plugs suitable for Accent from Club Hyundai Forums
http://clubhyundai.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=166
jin
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Slbeh thanks a lot! will register now..... Embarassed
SAN853
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I'm one of ClubHyundai Moderators....Over here we use Nippondenso 1K16 or 1K20. Insist on the Genuine ones....there are bootlegs in the market.....$75 for 4 pcs over here in SG..... Laughing
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAN853 wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm one of ClubHyundai Moderators....Over here we use Nippondenso 1K16 or 1K20. Insist on the Genuine ones....there are bootlegs in the market.....$75 for 4 pcs over here in SG..... Laughing

Hi, SAN853,
welcome ............
it is so great to hear from u Laughing
SAN853
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi fellow Malaysian Accentians! I hope I could be of some great help here. I'm also very close to the Malaysian Getzeroos from www.getzclub.com.my

By the way, this is a Sharing from me. From the feedback gotten from the Getzeroos, it was concluded that car products from SG are DIRT CHEAP compared to MY, that several MY Getzeroos wouldn't mind travelling all the way from KL to SG to have an item installed (e.g. Foglights) then go back home to KL. We have some who went to SG to have rims, alarm system, tyres, spark plugs and even Grounding + Voltage Stabilizer here! I'm not trying to promote my country unnecessarily, but the Getzeroos are coming in swarms almost every week and are satisfied with the products here. Yesterday, we had a MY from USJ installing Voltage Stabilizer + Grounding, Nippondenso Iridiums, and 17" OZ Superleggeras with Yokohama AVS ES100 . He would be coming back for his K&N (S$75), Broquet and other car stuff as he found that the similar items are sold at ridiculous prices at KL! Please note that not all items from SG are that cheap, but I could verify that these mentioned are Worth The Trip down as these were the items installed and compared by the MY guys...
jin
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAN853 wrote:

Very Happy cool, it can last how many km? it bring more power?
SAN853
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup! Definitely more power. May last up to 100, 000 km. Better FC! Laughing
TewKY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAN853 wrote:
Yup! Definitely more power. May last up to 100, 000 km. Better FC! Laughing

Regarding IK20, GC sport sell at Rm19x/= but platinum version abt Rm90/=. How abt it?
But I saw some clubhyundai member said can get IK16 at S$65/= is it true? Can you bring to JB one set of IK16 if it is cheaper?Thx Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Performance & Modification All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: