Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compare Hyundai Accent with Chery A160 Only
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seen this car few months ago at Jalan Pudu Show room. It looks solid outside but its more suitable for senior ppl above 40. The engine consider so so which is claimed R & D in China with BOSCH Multipoint Injector. Confused Dunno which country's technology based on? Question The door seems heavy but its very obvious looking at the door hinges (Square type), feel like a very old design and maybe some of us never seen it before in Malaysia. The dashboard material seems not good, i think proton is better. The Switches at the center of the dashboard seems very flimsy and easy to be damage.

According to the salesman it cost around 62K on OTR and 3 months waiting list for CBU. Later Cherry will assemble it locally when its factory is built at the end of the year.
In my opinion its not worth for money. If we add another 4k for A/T version it will comes around 66k, its better to add a few more K to buy accents coz Hyundai's car already goes into our market for quite sometime. So far until today i never seen any 1 on the road. Question Did anyone seen it? Another statement is our accent gives more accessories than Cherry A160.

I also seen another China manufacturer which called JAW. It got range of SUV and Lorries while all the SUV claims below 90K. The show rooms is only few KM away from my house. Dis anyone seen this brand before? I can tell you something, its more worst than Cherry's quality. Rough workmanship, Uneven dashboard and many more. First time seeing this kind of quality in my life. Mad
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bosch is German technology (if memory do not fail me). I have read from somewhere that they were the first to come out with Injector unit. Their technology is very strong for injector units.
Now days a lot of car are made in China but yet able to maintain the quality. Cars from China have been renamed so that there will not be confusion with its original brand.
KCKS wrote:
I seen this car few months ago at Jalan Pudu Show room. It looks solid outside but its more suitable for senior ppl above 40. The engine consider so so which is claimed R & D in China with BOSCH Multipoint Injector. Confused Dunno which country's technology based on? Question The door seems heavy but its very obvious looking at the door hinges (Square type), feel like a very old design and maybe some of us never seen it before in Malaysia. The dashboard material seems not good, i think proton is better. The Switches at the center of the dashboard seems very flimsy and easy to be damage.

According to the salesman it cost around 62K on OTR and 3 months waiting list for CBU. Later Cherry will assemble it locally when its factory is built at the end of the year.
In my opinion its not worth for money. If we add another 4k for A/T version it will comes around 66k, its better to add a few more K to buy accents coz Hyundai's car already goes into our market for quite sometime. So far until today i never seen any 1 on the road. Question Did anyone seen it? Another statement is our accent gives more accessories than Cherry A160.

I also seen another China manufacturer which called JAW. It got range of SUV and Lorries while all the SUV claims below 90K. The show rooms is only few KM away from my house. Dis anyone seen this brand before? I can tell you something, its more worst than Cherry's quality. Rough workmanship, Uneven dashboard and many more. First time seeing this kind of quality in my life. Mad

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky, you are right. Bosch is German Technology. German is one of strong technology in Malaysia. I still remember than the first edition of Iswara's headlamp is manufacturer from Bosch.
But everybody will not really confident of China products. Coz as we can see in the markets, China products are very much cheaper than others because of their quality. One of my freind had ever told me that China quality is not as bad as we think. China can manufacturer with higher quality products than Malaysia. The quality is mostly depends to what cost of product the exporter request from them. You know what, The distributor here always request cheap cheap product and want to gain more profit in the market here. Sad

But Marky, if you got time. I suggest you to come over to Kepong Jinjang area to see the JAW's car from China. I think our importers had even made worst of the confident to buying China's Car. Very damn low quality:(

marky wrote:
Bosch is German technology (if memory do not fail me). I have read from somewhere that they were the first to come out with Injector unit. Their technology is very strong for injector units.
Now days a lot of car are made in China but yet able to maintain the quality. Cars from China have been renamed so that there will not be confusion with its original brand.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, no problem. Maybe you can open another forum for the JAW's Car. Have you test drive that model?
Bosch quality is still the best, only thing is try to find the import brand cause the local brand, quality is a bit lower.
Anyway, agree with you bout the China market thing, previously its very bad, now its even better than Msia.
KCKS wrote:
Marky, you are right. Bosch is German Technology. German is one of strong technology in Malaysia. I still remember than the first edition of Iswara's headlamp is manufacturer from Bosch.
But everybody will not really confident of China products. Coz as we can see in the markets, China products are very much cheaper than others because of their quality. One of my freind had ever told me that China quality is not as bad as we think. China can manufacturer with higher quality products than Malaysia. The quality is mostly depends to what cost of product the exporter request from them. You know what, The distributor here always request cheap cheap product and want to gain more profit in the market here. Sad

But Marky, if you got time. I suggest you to come over to Kepong Jinjang area to see the JAW's car from China. I think our importers had even made worst of the confident to buying China's Car. Very damn low quality:(

marky wrote:

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think by the time better dont open a new forum for JAW first coz its not officially launch yet. I still remember somewhere around July, the JAW's salesman told me that the car will be launch after four months. So no test drive for consumers yet. Forgot to tell out that they use nissan engine but i think the engine is already launch here for more than ten years ago. Shocked Can't really believe that now still can see this type of engine in new models. Shocked Shocked
marky wrote:
Hey, no problem. Maybe you can open another forum for the JAW's Car. Have you test drive that model?
Bosch quality is still the best, only thing is try to find the import brand cause the local brand, quality is a bit lower.
Anyway, agree with you bout the China market thing, previously its very bad, now its even better than Msia.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm....ok. But if they launch, you'll open the forum lar.... Nissan engine? don't tell me from Nissan 120Y model ar??? hahahahahahah....
KCKS wrote:
I think by the time better dont open a new forum for JAW first coz its not officially launch yet. I still remember somewhere around July, the JAW's salesman told me that the car will be launch after four months. So no test drive for consumers yet. Forgot to tell out that they use nissan engine but i think the engine is already launch here for more than ten years ago. Shocked Can't really believe that now still can see this type of engine in new models. Shocked Shocked
marky wrote:

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See how its happening first, maybe not necessary to create a forum for that coz maybe very less ppl will interested about it and now they only bring in SUV and lorries at the moment.
About the engine ah. Its almost the 80's engine as 120Y, Semi- round engine top cover. Shocked Unbelievable.. Shocked
marky wrote:
Hmmm....ok. But if they launch, you'll open the forum lar.... Nissan engine? don't tell me from Nissan 120Y model ar??? hahahahahahah....
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCKS, think you open one for Nissan, so we can talk bout the good old Nissan 120Y...hehehehehe...
KCKS wrote:
See how its happening first, maybe not necessary to create a forum for that coz maybe very less ppl will interested about it and now they only bring in SUV and lorries at the moment.
About the engine ah. Its almost the 80's engine as 120Y, Semi- round engine top cover. Shocked Unbelievable.. Shocked
marky wrote:

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha.. i think cannot la.. The nissan 120Y is already consider scrap car in here lo. Very seldom seen it on the road already, maybe can consider an antique car in the museum. Laughing (Just joking and no offence to those still having it). But the car is really an sucess car of nissan, i heard that its a though car an a very though engine. After the 120Y is another 130Y, still can see alot in the street. Frankly, i drive 120Y before and feel that the FC is excellent. Smile
marky wrote:
KCKS, think you open one for Nissan, so we can talk bout the good old Nissan 120Y...hehehehehe...
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think we take the topic over to Comparing Nissan Forum there...cause this one is for 160.
KCKS wrote:
Hahaha.. i think cannot la.. The nissan 120Y is already consider scrap car in here lo. Very seldom seen it on the road already, maybe can consider an antique car in the museum. Laughing (Just joking and no offence to those still having it). But the car is really an sucess car of nissan, i heard that its a though car an a very though engine. After the 120Y is another 130Y, still can see alot in the street. Frankly, i drive 120Y before and feel that the FC is excellent. Smile
marky wrote:

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, you are right. This tipic is only for A160. But so far till now i never heard of the new happenning of A160. Also didn't see any one OTR. Seems like it has sink into the sea already. Have you heard any news of it?
marky wrote:
Think we take the topic over to Comparing Nissan Forum there...cause this one is for 160.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope...nothing at all.
I guess a lot of Msian do not even know it exist except that company.
KCKS wrote:
Yup, you are right. This tipic is only for A160. But so far till now i never heard of the new happenning of A160. Also didn't see any one OTR. Seems like it has sink into the sea already. Have you heard any news of it?
marky wrote:

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno what happenning to the company.I might go and ask the salesman when i pass by the showroom.
marky wrote:
Nope...nothing at all.
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't even know if the company still around or not.... Sad
KCKS wrote:
Dunno what happenning to the company.I might go and ask the salesman when i pass by the showroom.
marky wrote:
Nope...nothing at all.

KCKS
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. u r right.. Ill go and check out when passby there then let you know later.
marky wrote:
Don't even know if the company still around or not.... Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pricing & Car Comparisons All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: