Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Immobilizer System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lookAlike
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gvoyager wrote:
I was told there's a way to bypass the immo system,, say when u lost the key etc etc,, anyway i can get cheetah immo around 900 wor,, should be cheaper if am not mistaken Cool

yeah...designed as "emergency exit". Hope never need to use it. But never know. Better to have it than to have a "cold and dead" car 500 km from home. Cool
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah, all so cangih one ar. So far,any problem with the Cheetah models?
vai
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: so far so good Reply with quote

so far, only had one problem... I forgot about the warning that the bloke who installed the system said about not putting any metal near the card. Last week, the immo didn't sense the card when I was driving out of the parking lot and it did its 40second thingy. And I was stuck there, can't start, can't do anything and I not yet learn the PIN method. Later I found out that my house keys were next to the card when i flashed it, so it has some interference and did not sense and activated the immo. Anywhere, it was a good lesson, now i know. But also, at least now I know it works.

after that, not a problem...
ycsteven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For your guys information, Cosplus having their 1st and ever warehouse clearance for this week...feel free to drop by and have a look, if your guys thinking of install some extra alarm..there is some good bargain.. Smile check the newspaper or call the Cosplus number find out the location.03-42929199. Smile
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:
For your guys information, Cosplus having their 1st and ever warehouse clearance for this week...feel free to drop by and have a look, if your guys thinking of install some extra alarm..there is some good bargain.. Smile check the newspaper or call the Cosplus number find out the location.03-42929199. Smile

I think only avalable on the cheres branch lah......do not know the location lah Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
wang

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone got the best offer for the Cheetah Immobilizer mah? I asked around and the best price i got was RM1100.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting ....
The Ravelco Anti-Theft
http://www.ravelco.com/

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iCar Immobiliser
What is iCar Immobiliser? iCar Immobiliser is a vehicle security system the prevents your vechicle from being stolen, hijacked or towed. It can be installed onto all types of vehicles, from the high end to the low end. When properly installed, it cannot be easily compromised.

How does it work? Should a thief steal your car, the engine will die, that is, the car will stop moving, in 1 minute after the car has been driven away. Optionally, the horm may sound to attract public's attention. The thief will have no choice but to abandon your vehicle.

Suitable for all types of vehicle

Matches nicely with car dashboard

How does iCar Immobiliser achieve that? The Made in USA secure touch key (iKey) that is required to activate or deactivate the immobiliser has a unique serial number for each and every key, it cannot be duplicated, even by the manufacturer. iCar Immobliser system also have a built-in memory system that remembers the arm status forever.

In addition, iCar Immobiliser system uses very little current, therefore it will not drain your car battery. It provides you and your family peace of mind for many years to come

For more info,
http://www.fd.com.my/products/icar/icar.php
http://www.fd.com.my/products/icar/userguide.pdf
http://www.fd.com.my/products/icar/icar%20brochure.pdf
Source:http://www.fd.com.my/products/icar/icar.php
dec21g
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all,

About security device for our Accent, I wonder where to buy such a product-it can detect any movement around the car, and the remote control carried by the owner will signal the owner. I think this would help for those crazy people who goes around scratching some one's car. My baby was being scratched on the bonet when I went to State Police station to report my accident recently.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dec21g wrote:
Hello all,

About security device for our Accent, I wonder where to buy such a product-it can detect any movement around the car, and the remote control carried by the owner will signal the owner. I think this would help for those crazy people who goes around scratching some one's car. My baby was being scratched on the bonet when I went to State Police station to report my accident recently.

Sorry to hear about this.. Evil or Very Mad
I have experienced this before, but not very serious...
I think u shall consider this Radiostar Advanced 2-Way Alarm
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgb0y wrote:
Hi guys,

If club members need to install any audio/accessories/security devices, pls. send an pm to me. For certain reason we're unable to publish the shop name in this forum.

I've negotiated special pricing for club members and the shop director is very friendly.

Example :-

Cheetah CH335AHL-K immo RM 900.00 CASH inclusive installation.

well done kgb0y Very Happy any picture ? & functions ?
kgb0y
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh,

You can check the pictures of the immo at supercode webpage. They are the distributor for cheetah product.

Go to google and search for supercode sdn. bhd. Smile.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgb0y wrote:
slbeh,

You can check the pictures of the immo at supercode webpage. They are the distributor for cheetah product.

Go to google and search for supercode sdn. bhd. Smile.

shall be http://www.caralarm.com.my/
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgb0y wrote:
Hi guys,

If club members need to install any audio/accessories/security devices, pls. send an pm to me. For certain reason we're unable to publish the shop name in this forum.

I've negotiated special pricing for club members and the shop director is very friendly.

Example :-

Source: http://www.caralarm.com.my/
Long-Range Transponder Immobiliser-With Anti-Carjack Features
Model : CH335AHL-K
Standard Selling Price : RM 1188.00
Installation fee : Excluded
Warranty For device : Two year
For Accs : One years

Introduction :
CHEETAH card transponder immobiliser is an innovative, high security and user friendly anti-theft and anti-carjack system. When the system is arm or triggered, it will disable and immobilise the vehicle through interrupting the power supply to 3 essential circuits thus run and start the engine.

To drive the vehicle, the driver must carry the card within a required distant for the loop aerial to identify the code in the plastic card. Each transponder card is uniquely coded. The code combination is larger than 18,000,000,000 billions. Hence it is almost impossible to break the code by electronic code scanning. The card is batteryless and need no maintenance. While driving without the card, the car will be immobilise by the system itself.

The anti-carjack function works in such a way that your vehicle will not be driven far away from the place where you are forced out from your vehicle. To make it more difficult for the thief or carjacker to reconnect the interrupted circuits, the wires from the control box are black in color hence it is difficult for the thief or carjacker to identify and reconnect the disconnected circuit. Further more, the circuit is difficult to tamper with because the casing is made by alloy metal.

Features:
Anti-code grabbing/scanning Service mode
45amp heavy duty power relay (Siemens) Override mode With personal PIN code
Three-way engine immobilization Anti-carjack
Working temperature: -20C to +85C Metal Casing
Operating range: up to 30cm
Anti-tamper circuit to prevent hot wire
Cables of similar appearance to prevent easy identification
Multi security measures to suite users conveniences

slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:

Code:
Source: http://www.caralarm.com.my/
Long-Range Transponder Immobiliser-With Anti-Carjack Features
 Model : CH335AHL-K 
Standard Selling Price : RM 1188.00
Installation fee  : Excluded
Warranty            For device  : Two year
                         For Accs  : One years

RM900 including installation...the price is very attractive Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Car Audio (I.C.E.) & Security All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: