Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The issue of the "Sound" &/or the NVH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
angah64
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: need help!!! Reply with quote

hi guys..first of all Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya..

oklah..i have these problems on my accent...

1) like slbeh said about the "ktak ktak" sound, my accent also got the same problem la..the sound came frm the rear left passengger area..previously i tried to make sure that the jack and spare tyre to be in correct position but later the sound stil there..get really frustrated when driving on uneven surface roads..argghh..slbeh, can u tell me where is your fren's workshop? mebi can drop by and he will do the same thing to rectify the problem...tak tahan le with that sound..

2) just realizzed it last week..there was also a "ktak" sound came from the front brakes. i realized it when i was braking and even a soft brake when the car is slow..i suspect it relates to the brake..sometimes it really irritates la..those bunyi2 yg tak sepatutnya ada..when i want to park my car, i turn the steering and brake, the sound ada jugak..huhu..wat to do? anyone got the same problem please share and hopefully there a solution to this prob..

3) and finally the ''screet" sound came from the belt..i went to SC pandan indh and they also cannot solve the problem..they just put grease on the belt...settle for couple of days but later ada balik bunyi tu..and it happened during cold start..tensen le..

i think i need to go for other workshop after i have make my 10K service..mebi some of you can recommend any workshop..it easy when we know the worop can work with our accent..FYI, i live in Ulu Klang..anyone from around this area? -accentian in need-
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: need help!!! Reply with quote

angah64 wrote:

Quote:
1) like slbeh said about the "ktak ktak" sound, my accent also got the same problem la..the sound came frm the rear left passengger area..previously i tried to make sure that the jack and spare tyre to be in correct position but later the sound stil there..get really frustrated when driving on uneven surface roads..argghh..slbeh, can u tell me where is your fren's workshop? mebi can drop by and he will do the same thing to rectify the problem...tak tahan le with that sound..

===in my case, the sound seems like come back from last week...but unlike ur case, the sound is came frm the rear right passengger area..esp btw the door & the seat.......make sure u have checked the rear speakers/3rd break light ....and even the seat belt also can creat the noise....can u identify the noise is come fome inside/outside the car ?
do u put any accessories around the seat ? my friend's tire shop is somewhere around salayang..but he also do not have the idea why the sound disappear....

Quote:
2) just realizzed it last week..there was also a "ktak" sound came from the front brakes. i realized it when i was braking and even a soft brake when the car is slow..i suspect it relates to the brake..sometimes it really irritates la..those bunyi2 yg tak sepatutnya ada..when i want to park my car, i turn the steering and brake, the sound ada jugak..huhu..wat to do? anyone got the same problem please share and hopefully there a solution to this prob..

===go to SC and ask them to change the spring for u..I have experienced this before.....it take 2 to 3 hours to do that

Quote:
3) and finally the ''screet" sound came from the belt..i went to SC pandan indh and they also cannot solve the problem..they just put grease on the belt...settle for couple of days but later ada balik bunyi tu..and it happened during cold start..tensen le..

===do not worry....me too....now the sound is not so obviously.....after tight the belt......go to Jln Ipoh SC better...they know how to solve for u

Quote:
i think i need to go for other workshop after i have make my 10K service..mebi some of you can recommend any workshop..it easy when we know the worop can work with our accent..FYI, i live in Ulu Klang..anyone from around this area? -accentian in need

===oh..u live in Klang....Jln Ipoh is the HQ SC......so....they will be able to solve most of the problem for u...but it is far away from ur house.....
Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
spinner
General Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Changing Engine Oil for Morning Start Sound??? Reply with quote

Beh,
Yup, use castrol magnetic for few days.
Much better on morning engine start,
less timing noise, you wouldn't even notice it.

Thanz.
Spinner Very Happy
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steven,
But if damper the floor, its gonna take at lease 2 days.....almost 1 day to remove all those car seats,accessories etc. Then need to clean it properly...
then stick it on...and back on the seats, accessories.
I wish to do it too, but we need a thin type of damperner.

ycsteven wrote:
it's good idea at day time also..sunday is good idea..my off day..and i interested on the grounding...and the floor soundproofing..i read the magaizine 'Option' is a taiwanese car modification magazine said that 70% noise is came from the bottom of our car..so the best soundprofing is doing from the floor.

ycsteven

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Hi Steven,
But if damper the floor, its gonna take at lease 2 days.....almost 1 day to remove all those car seats,accessories etc. Then need to clean it properly...
then stick it on...and back on the seats, accessories.
I wish to do it too, but we need a thin type of damperner.

ycsteven wrote:
it's good idea at day time also..sunday is good idea..my off day..and i interested on the grounding...and the floor soundproofing..i read the magaizine 'Option' is a taiwanese car modification magazine said that 70% noise is came from the bottom of our car..so the best soundprofing is doing from the floor.
maybe v can work it out one car by one car..like both of us can work out on ur car first...two person doing a car, the process should be faster, then v can pick another day to do up another car..how's that? Very Happy
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good too...the more the better. Anyone wanna join? But I can tell you...the internal carpet is gonna be expensive.
ycsteven wrote:
maybe v can work it out one car by one car..like both of us can work out on ur car first...two person doing a car, the process should be faster, then v can pick another day to do up another car..how's that? Very Happy

ycsteven

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Sounds good too...the more the better. Anyone wanna join? But I can tell you...the internal carpet is gonna be expensive.
ycsteven wrote:
do you know the KB SC doing the promotion now..with purchasing the full synthetic oil, free a big sound insulator for the boot area..sound like a good deal, i saw the insulator, it's the same material of the HE SO VE
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The big sheet of sound insulator, if bought individually and in bulks, only cost less than $30 bucks.

ycsteven wrote:
marky wrote:
ycsteven wrote:
do you know the KB SC doing the promotion now..with purchasing the full synthetic oil, free a big sound insulator for the boot area..sound like a good deal, i saw the insulator, it's the same material of the HE SO VE

ycsteven

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
The big sheet of sound insulator, if bought individually and in bulks, only cost less than $30 bucks.

ycsteven wrote:
marky wrote:
ycsteven wrote:
where can v get this material insulator?planning to do some touch up for the front bonnet..after installed the original version from KB..
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:
marky wrote:
ycsteven wrote:

steven..which KB SC ? Jln Ipoh HQ ? Question
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ycsteven

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all the KB...while stock last.better hurry..from wat i knew last month the SC guy told me.. Laughing
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycsteven wrote:
all the KB...while stock last.better hurry..from wat i knew last month the SC guy told me.. Laughing

Thank for ur info, Steven...

Accentians, pls help
when I am using the handbreak, the louder sound "ba" come out.....other than the sound of the handbreak ......it happen a few times alreay but not always...why? Question
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for the wind whistling sound, u can try to remove the antenna and then try to drive above 110km/h, the wind whistling sound would disappear, which I have mentioned to u last week.. Very Happy
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not try it. Think i'll just ignore it by increasing the car radio volumn.

slbeh wrote:
As for the wind whistling sound, u can try to remove the antenna and then try to drive above 110km/h, the wind whistling sound would disappear, which I have mentioned to u last week.. Very Happy

slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh...I see...but the best solution shall be .. change to short antenna ...... Laughing but u have to pay around RM2~300++
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: