Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The issue of the "Sound" &/or the NVH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky
Club Founder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey osaga,

I was in Jimmin yesterday to change my engine oil filter.
Yup agree with you that its worth while sending our car there to service cause they give 'personal touch'...hehehehe

Anyway,just curious, the sound you mention, is it obvious inside the cabin or outside when engine running? Maybe we can take this Air-cond to the right forum so that it will not be too messy.

osaga wrote:
yup me too..last saturday i did go to Jimmin to check my problem regard slow in pick-up-But, because its saturday that chif told me they can,t make it on Weekends due shorttime,at least he concern on my complaint and ask me to send my car on normal day and promise to check "everything" on my car.
Not just simply give jawapan2 bodoh Laughing

opss by the way-got one shop next blok next to jimmin sell Accent strut bar..i forgot the brand-RM120.00-look cool bro Very Happy

hwanking
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: unknown sound in the car. Reply with quote

hi accentians,

i facing sound problem since 8 months ago. but no 1 services center manage to solve (jln ipoh, pj jln temple 222, old klang road). my problems like: sound from dashboard, sound 'tit...tit..tit' once i on the air cone, it's look like come from center of my aircone area. anybody can give some advise or recommend workshop which profession to solve the sound problem will be appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,
hwanking
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the "tit..tit..tit" sound is from the pulley mounting, spray some silicon spray will temporary remove the sound. if want permanent solution, change timing belt and pulley but sooner or later it will come back. this is normal and unavoidable for all cars, depends on the lasting period only. Laughing
accentmaniac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone tried Autoform before? effective?
1) Micro Compressor & super magnetic
2) "MaxSpeed" VS & 5pts Grounding
3) "K&N" Air Filter & "Hot Bit" Strut Bar
simonwai
General Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, anyone who tried autofoam, hope you can share your experiance. I have read the forum in autoworld, and majority feels that is it worth money spent.

But, need more input from accentians..cheers.....
david
Club Founder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

members from Gen2 club had tried the price is around RM9XX according to him, the effects are:

1. quieter on the road

2. cars feel slightly more solid

3. vibration less

up to u to justify
ropai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

various sounds has started coming from the back of my car (4 months old):

1) when braking, 'tak-tak-tak' from the rear back side

2) vibration sound coming from somewhere at the back, still unable to pinpoint.

and the tyre sound gets really annoying on highways, plus small rocks hitting the wheel well is freaking loud.

seriously, KB need to put back in all the soundproofing material they removed from the CKD pack...
(together with map lamps, driver-side glove box, sunvisor vanity mirror, and driver armrest. or maybe they don't want to put it to avoid more noise? aiyaaaaa...)
andy81
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaya ropai... I facing the same problem with u too... Sadly, i have 1 more problem u dont face. It is the vibration sound at the driver door panel. I guess the sound is due to the panel is not proper fix. Bcoz last time i have central lock problem, then i went to KB SC Jln Ipoh, they open and fix it liao.. may be the door panel not proper fix. When got vibration sound, i press the door panel towards door, then the sound gone. When let go, the sound comes again...

Haih~~ really headache la with all this proplem... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

K&N Filter --->
Dynamat --->
Alpine Component Speakers --->
Zenden Struct Bar --->
Michelin XM1 --->
Kronick-Jr
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya lor.. my one also some some freaking sound.. really anoying..

the sound come to worst when i'm speeding.. the door panel.. back at the boot.. thought that the clip is not attach properly.. just 5 months my baby..

THM Official Logo

Hyundai 악센트 WRC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ropai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone experiencing vibrations on the dashboard? its not serious, but quite annoying. it only happens when i'm idling and the aircond is turned on. it's more obvious at night or when outside temperature is cold.

is this an engine mounting issue, or aircond issue, or something loose in the dashboard? i cant seem to pinpoint a specific location, just that the dashboard is giving out a 'grrrrrrr' sound.

p/s: mine's an auto GLS, 14000km on the clock.
yanz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ropai wrote:

It is due to the rear break. Go to the workshop and ask them to clean up the dirt on the rear break shoe with air compressor.
ropai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yanz wrote:
ropai wrote:

It is due to the rear break. Go to the workshop and ask them to clean up the dirt on the rear break shoe with air compressor.

this issue has been fixed, like you said, it's the rear brake.
Thanks for the info anyway. I'm still trying to find out why my dashboard is vibrating though...
yanz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good.. no problem..
ropai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ropai wrote:
anyone experiencing vibrations on the dashboard? its not serious, but quite annoying. it only happens when i'm idling and the aircond is turned on. it's more obvious at night or when outside temperature is cold.

is this an engine mounting issue, or aircond issue, or something loose in the dashboard? i cant seem to pinpoint a specific location, just that the dashboard is giving out a 'grrrrrrr' sound.

anyone? the dashboard vibration only can be heard when idling (car stopped or braking) AND reversing the car.
hcgui
General Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ropai wrote:
ropai wrote:

anyone? the dashboard vibration only can be heard when idling (car stopped or braking) AND reversing the car.

check ur wiring..... las time they open the centre of my dashboard... after tat got vibrating sound.... send bac n they saw tat they din fix d wiring properly... and also ask them to tie d loose wires.... sometimes when idling d wires will hit some hard surface tat's where d noise came
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

Jump to: