Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The issue of the "Sound" &/or the NVH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Babyh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TewKY wrote:
Yes, when pull hand brake to its maximum and depress the brake pedal kau-kau also no sound. But the irritating is everytime depress brake pedal got that sound. Maybe the brake shoe slip when fully depress therefore each time after polishing the brake shoe edge will kill the sound or maybe brake shoe quality no good who know? Question

What to do?????? Wait till the time of changing brake pads lo.............
TewKY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Babyh wrote:
TewKY wrote:
Yes, when pull hand brake to its maximum and depress the brake pedal kau-kau also no sound. But the irritating is everytime depress brake pedal got that sound. Maybe the brake shoe slip when fully depress therefore each time after polishing the brake shoe edge will kill the sound or maybe brake shoe quality no good who know? Question

What to do?????? Wait till the time of changing brake pads lo.............

Yes, change to better one but not stock one. Idea
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But the rear "klerk...klerk" can be hear even car standstill oh! Nothing related to suspension lar. Went to KBSC ask them polish brake pad and apply gease to moving part then that sound dissappear but it come back after few day. maybe brake pad need to change lar. Evil or Very Mad
Yes, I think "ee..ee" gear sound no solution at KBSC yet, maybe next time ATF oil change see how. :cry

TewKY,
I am not sure whether ur rear "klerk..klerk" sound is like my previous rear "kler..klerk" sound or not...have rectified by changing the new spring on the Jln ipoh KB SC Smile

good luck Razz

I am going to Jln Ipoh KB SC to collect my car now
10K KM service and ask them to rectify
1. the sound come from front passeger's door on the bumpy roads &
2. the sound come from the centre console (come back again) Rolling Eyes

Last edited by slbeh on Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all Accentians,

Jln Ipoh KB SC can not solve the issue of door rattling & the rattling sound that's coming from inside the centre console (it's not the sound come from CD player...already check with audio guy) on rough road for me during my 10K KM service yesterday.... Embarassed Embarassed

in fact, they have no ideas where the rattling sound come from Evil or Very Mad
can not be solved unless I can identify the source of the rattling sound

it seems like it is common issue for all the cars, including Chevy Optra
Door Panel rattling - banci
http://www.autoworld.com.my/forum/allposts.asp?summary=1&Forum=ap470672766&access=2&status=1&Subject=Door+Panel+rattling+%2D+banci&Closed=&page=1

anything is great for my accent except the abovementioend items
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
wilson
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My alarm is kinda weird. Everytime i back from driving, turn off the engine, close the door and lock the car using alarm. The alarm will beep once (indicate close). Then, immediately the alarm activated (beep.... for uncontinuously.. ) until i need to alarm ON the car again to stop the beep, and then press alarm LOCK again. And the car only will armed properly. Did you guys encounter this problem ? I had confirm that the car doors is all close properly..
Beside, i encounter that each time i turn my steering to right, a sound " kok kok kok kok... " will appeared.. but when turn left everything is ok.
________
Medical Marijuana Card

Last edited by wilson on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson wrote:
My alarm is kinda weird. Everytime i back from driving, turn off the engine, close the door and lock the car using alarm. The alarm will beep once (indicate close). Then, immediately the alarm activated (beep.... for uncontinuously.. ) until i need to alarm ON the car again to stop the beep, and then press alarm LOCK again. And the car only will armed properly. Did you guys encounter this problem ? I had confirm that the car doors is all close properly..
Beside, i encounter that each time i turn my steering to right, a sound " kok kok kok kok... " will appeared.. but when turn left everything is ok.

Wilson,
since Hurricane have mentioned that the over sensitive alarm is a known prob of new batch of accent, so, u shall go to KB SC to ask them to solve it Evil or Very Mad

in the case of "kok kok kok" sound appear.....is it come out only when in the parking area/basement......and u have to confirm whether the "kok kokkok" sound come from the steering or outside ?
soulkipper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well so far my alarm is in gud shape. Lucky me i guess Wink
wilson
General Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slbeh,
no, the 'ko ko ko' sound' comes everytime i turn steering to right.. either is in motion or in static.
Not sure the sound is from inside or outside, will check tonite..
But overall, the car is GREAT !!! just the sound system.. not so powerful.

Btw, for those with VDO cd player, i found tht using the "Loudness" function, the sound quality is much more better than without "Loudness". Cuz the bass is more heavy and more clear. Forgot how to set it but it's stated in the audio manual.
________
Box vaporizer

Last edited by wilson on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
TewKY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson wrote:
slbeh,
no, the 'ko ko ko' sound' comes everytime i turn steering to right.. either is in motion or in static.
Not sure the sound is from inside or outside, will check tonite..
But overall, the car is GREAT !!! just the sound system.. not so powerful.

Btw, for those with VDO cd player, i found tht using the "Loudness" function, the sound quality is much more better than without "Loudness". Cuz the bass is more heavy and more clear. Forgot how to set it but it's stated in the audio manual.

Not only VDO have LOUDNESS function but early 1st & 2nd batch with Autonet player also have lar. Smile
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jin wrote:

Only small disappointed for old klang road sc is the complain from my car does not solve ( I suspected they never do it) which I claim the back trunk and driver seat door noisy. Even they said had fixed the problem but it still remain.

jin,
they did not brother to solve for u lah..... Evil or Very Mad
and they would ask u to go to Jln Ipoh KB SC HQ if u complain about the problem not yet solve.
it is my previous bad experience with them, so no choice, have to visit the Jln Ipoh SC HQ again and again
Twisted Evil
Hurricane
General Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wa liao eh... JB so far meh.... anyway thanks for the suggestion. dono jln ipoh punya can help not harr?
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurricane wrote:
wa liao eh... JB so far meh.... anyway thanks for the suggestion. dono jln ipoh punya can help not harr?

===yes....try to make friend (service advisors) with them first, then they will try the best to solve for u Laughing
rajswyf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: Rain water entering into my car Reply with quote

Any of you exerience of the rain water entered via fron 2 door from top and at bottom of the doors. Mine masuk air lah, I think the rubber seal in poor design condition.
soulkipper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine is just fine. I suggest u check the rubber seal + the door allignment. Maybe senget one.
slbeh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Rain water entering into my car Reply with quote

rajswyf wrote:
Any of you exerience of the rain water entered via fron 2 door from top and at bottom of the doors. Mine masuk air lah, I think the rubber seal in poor design condition.

rajswyf,

go to SC and complaint with this Evil or Very Mad
I have no this kind of experince and the car with me is more than 6 months already Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Exterior & Interior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: